Fans of “The View” may not be happy after another host just decided to hop off the gravy train and move on to the mashed potatoes! The fans of that show seem to be mostly liberals and when they find out who the next top candidate is, then they might have a conniption! There are definitely some liberal fans who are not going to like who could be replacing the latest host to leave.
Just as Sara Haines makes her way out, it could be Abby Huntsman who makes her way in. What’s that mean? Well, Abby is a weekend co-host for Fox & Friends Weekend and she has more right-wing leanings. That means she would help provide backup for Meghan McCain when she’s acting like a Republican, unlike her father, John McCain.
If Abby lands the job on “The View” television show, then there’s sure to be an uproar from some of the fans. Then again, who really watches this show except for people just looking for the latest YouTube clip or video of Whoopi Goldberg’s Trump Derangement Syndrome?
If Abby doesn’t land the job, then there’s another candidate in Ana Navarro.
Deadline shared this info: “Sara Haines is the latest to pass through The Revolving Door of The View. This morning she performed the traditional “bittersweet” announcement on the broadcast, noting that she is leaving for “the best reason”: Haines will host the third hour of Good Morning America with Michael Strahan.
Fox & Friends Weekend co-host Abby Huntsman immediately took the lead in the replacement name game, among sources with knowledge of the thinking at ABC News, which is said to be seeking a second conservative host to keep Meghan McCain company. Ana Navarro’s name also came up a lot.
The View now has two vacant panelist chairs; Haines’ announcement follows by four days the news that three-year co-host Paula Faris is leaving the show, and her weekend GMA duties, for a new assignment that includes contributing to Good Morning America and a podcast on faith.
The speculation could go on for quite a while; ABC typically does not announce the new lineup until shortly before the show’s new season starts, right after Labor Day holiday. The show’s annual host-changeover soap opera is among reasons the ABC News daytime talker remains a darling of the media. News of talks with Huntsman first appeared in Huffington Post.
Among recent headline-generating comings and goings: Sherri Shepherd, who had been a panelist since 2007, threw in the towel in 2014, joined by short-termer Jenny McCarthy, and the only-just returned Rosie O’Donnell.
Short-termers Rosie Perez, and Nicolle Wallace bowed out in 2015; Wallace is now tearing up the turf at MSNBC. Raven-Symone, Michelle Collins and Candace Cameron Bure were out in 2016. Jedediah Bila was gone in 2017, and now Faris and Haines departed this year.
Breaking the news to show viewers this morning, Haines said she was leaving “for the best reason” but insisted she was not done being grateful to the program for catapulting her career.
“I have watched the show since it began. Look at who I am flanked by!” Haines said. “There are days I go to look at Whoopi and I can’t finish the sentence because I remember – it’s Whoopi Goldberg!”
“Just think about this: only one person will be interrupting you,” Joy Behar said of the move, while McCain told Haines she appreciates that she “always wants to see the bright side of everything. It’s such a gift. I don’t have that.”
They played the video in which Strahan and Haines enthused over each other and their new program, after which, Behar noted dryly, “From that video she doesn’t sound like she’s going to miss us too much.”
Nonetheless, she told Haines: “We will miss you. You’re like an Iowa Sunday. That was a compliment.”
The only time I ever hear about “The View” is when one of the hosts goes viral for saying or doing something ridiculous. The only time I see the show on a television is in the empty waiting rooms of small local doctors offices.
Who do you think will be the best replacement for that show?
Trending Now on Right Wing News
Tom Arnold Threatened To Cut Off Trump’s Head – Realizes Big Mistake Too Late
The GOP just came out with an election ad that depicts violence from the left. Keeping with that message, actor Tom Arnold just proved how true it is.
You have to wonder what’s going through the minds of Hollywood Democrats who, after all of President Trump’s successes, still go on wild rants & even threaten him physically. Do they even live in the same world that we do? Too much cocaine maybe.
The Gateway Pundit reported that:
“Tom Arnold issued a thinly veiled threat to President Trump over the weekend.
The washed-up far-left actor is very vocal about his hatred for President Trump but he took it to the next level this weekend.
Tom Arnold got triggered over president Trump’s recent comment at a Montana rally wherein he made a joke about Rep. Gianforte body slamming a liberal journalist.
First, Tom Arnold challenged President Trump to a fight at “any rally” between now and the midterms.
“I say put up or shut up @realDonaldTrump Me vs You. For America. First body slam wins. Any Rally. Any Time. Between now & the midterms,” Tom Arnold said in a tweet Friday.
— Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) October 19, 2018
Tom Arnold said, “I’m pretty fat myself, but yeah I’d kick his ass buddy” in response to a Twitter user who said “Tom, he outweighs you by about 300 lbs, but i would still bet on you.”
Tom Arnold then took his rhetoric and threats to the next level when he responded to a Twitter user who said Kathy Griffin should officiate the fight between him and Trump.
“Next time Kathy won’t be holding his fake head!” Tom Arnold said referring to Kathy Griffin’s Trump beheading photoshoot. (screenshot of tweet below in case of deletion)
You asked him to fight you, and responded with “next time Kathy Griffin won’t be holding his fake head”, which suggested you would kill him in your proposed fight @SecretService pic.twitter.com/Mn3A9iOSRG
— Gabe Hoffman (@GabeHoff) October 21, 2018
At the time of this publication, the threatening tweet is still on Twitter–Trump-haters can tweet vile threats to President Trump and his supporters without fear of reprisal.
Twitter never takes action against celebrity accounts that tweet threats to Trump.
Peter Fonda previously called for President Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron to be kidnapped and put in a cage with pedophiles and Twitter took zero disciplinary action against Fonda.
In contrast, Trump supporters are banned and suspended from Twitter on a daily basis without explanation.”
Loudmouth LaVar Ball Makes Nasty Announcement About Trump And His Supporters – BAD Move!
President Trump is known to have detractors and those who wish him ill. It has almost become a competitive sport within the mainstream media as well as the athletic and entertainment industry. Which is why the comments of LaVar Ball, a former pro-National Football League, and National Basketball League player should not shock you one bit. But it should surely disgust you. Even if there are those who do not like the president, the least they can do is provide him basic respect and decency. However, all of that is missing in Ball’s recent comments.
Total Pro Sports reported,
“If there’s one person who knows all about the controversy surrounding the President, it’s LaVar Ball. The CEO of Big Baller Brand had an infamous run-in with the current President of the United States when his middle son got himself arrested for stealing in China. There just might be another run-in brewing. A few days ago, Trump tweeted that Don Lemon was the “Dumbest man on television” that made LeBron James look smart, which “was hard to do.” That brought about so much criticism in the days following, especially after the Los Angeles Lakers superstar had opened his new I Promise school. In a recent interview with TMZ, Ball outlined what some of the reasons were when asked whether Trump is racist.
“Do I think he’s racist? Yes, he’s racist. Everybody know that. Everybody knows that. That’s not a secret. It’s not a secret. If you’re bothering a lot of black folks, I’m going to say you’re racist. If you’re bothering a lot Hispanics, I’m going to say you’re racist. If you messing with everybody but whoever is not your kind, whoever is your kind you’re not messing with, I call you racist if you like that. That’s easy to spot out.”
Ball, a former athlete, is now a media personality and businessman with three sons who all play professional basketball. One for the Los Angeles Lakers, one who played on scholarship at UCLA, and one for the Los Angeles Ballers. He serves as the Chief Executive Officer of his sports apparel company known as Big Baller Brand while he simultaneously founded the Junior Basketball Association (JBA).
However, in the past few years Ball has made media headlines all over the world for his controversial and outrageous statements. He claimed that one of his son’s Lonzo is better than world-renowned basketball player Stephen Curry. At the same time, he also alleged that he could beat Michael Jordan in a one-on-one basketball game. Since then he has received praise and criticism, and his remarks have led to television appearances which have received major attention from high profile sports media outlets.
But it was his problems with President Trump that has been getting him into hot water. Ball’s son was one of the UCLA students who was detained for shoplifting in a high-end shopping center in Shanghai, China. The players were accused by police of shoplifting high-end Louis Vuitton sunglasses at a store in the mall. After President Trump and his administration made a plea to the Chinese government to release them from their charges they were set free.
President Trump took to social media to say that the students were headed to jail and if it were not for his intervention they would still be there. Furthermore, that despite what he did for them he did not think they would say thank you. Ball tweeted back a response which insinuated that President Trump did nothing to help Ball’s son and teammates get out of Chinese prison. When Ball appeared on CNN with Chris Cuomo shortly thereafter he still refused to thank the president.
President Trump responded by calling Ball a poor man’s version of Don King and calling him an ungrateful fool. A short while later, Ball’s son and his teammates were suspended indefinitely even after their public thank you where they expressed gratitude to the president. Ball continued to double down, refusing to thank him even after some time had passed.
It is very clear that Ball is highly ungrateful. President Trump hit it right on the head, there is no doubt about it. Much like other Hollywood entertainers, politicians, and detractors who trash the president Ball’s bad move will likely lead to him getting the Trump curse. One where public figures trash the president and as a result lose their career, lose notoriety and all around lose the entire situation. Ball needs a training in manners and perhaps his fall from grace will be the life lesson he so desperately needs.
Share if you agree that LaVar Ball’s comments were tasteless.
Share if you think that Ball should not be commenting on politics.
Share if you believe that Ball will go down for making these comments.
Share if you don’t agree with Ball’s comments
Tom Arnold Threatened To Cut Off Trump’s Head – Realizes Big Mistake Too Late
He should be in prison!
Trump Admin Considers Narrowing Legal Definition Of Gender – Corey Booker In Trouble??
Legally only two genders?
VIDEO: GOP’s New Election Ad Unloads On Democrat Party’s Increasing Threats, Attacks and Mob Violence
Vote Red in November!
BREAKING: Migrant Caravan Swells Massively Overnight – Invasion Imminent At Border
This is not good!
Obama Endorsed Grandson Of A Terrorist And Soros-Supported Candidate – Refuses To Return Money Again
No shock here!