Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Anti-Trump Activist Is Pissed Off After Billboard Company SHREDS His Contract To Pieces And Tears Down Billboard (VIDEO)

Published

on

Residents of Union Township, New Jersey are up in arms over a controversial billboard that has was recently erected to advertise a documentary about President Donald Trump entitled “Our Leader the Idiot” on a busy street.  The man behind the ad which depicts President Donald Trump with a grimace on his face and wagging his finger is a self-proclaimed activist that hails from the Bronx by the name of Neil Harrison.

Harrison paid approximately $1,000.00 of his own private funds to rent the space on the billboard that featured an image of President Trump next to the words: “Our leader the idiot” and “A new film-coming soon” from Out Front Media to advertise for the documentary spreading his “message against the president.”

New York does not allow political messages on billboards by law. As a result, he chose the nearby roughly 60,000-person New Jersey town located approximately 12 miles west of the city to deliver his message instead.

A billboard referring to Republican President Donald Trump as "Our Leader The Idiot" in Union Township, N,J.

Trending: FBI: Hundreds of Agents Took Bribes From CNN, NY Times, NBC News And More – They’re Flipping!

According to News12 – “Manafort was convicted. Cohen’s giving up everything he can, and we’re hoping that Trump is next. Basically, that’s what we are out here for. I’m an activist and that’s what I do. And we’re trying to drum up some real support here” for the documentary.”

Union Township residents began to notice the billboard last week. Township spokeswoman Natalie Pineiro states she came to work on Monday to find dozens upon dozens of “overwhelmingly negative” voicemails from township residents regarding the billboard’s message. This prompted township officials to post a disclaimer message on Facebook stating – “Residents, it’s come to our attention that a potentially offensive billboard has gone up on Morris Ave promoting a documentary about the President. We wanted to take this time to remind you all that while we take these matters very seriously, Billboards are privately owned and as such the Township of Union has no authority or or role in approving what goes up on each of them. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact the Office of Public Information at 908-851-5096 or [email protected]

Residents, it’s come to our attention that a potentially offensive billboard has gone up on Morris Ave promoting a…

Posted by Township of Union, New Jersey – Government on Thursday, August 23, 2018

That has not stopped many from continuing to vocalize their displeasure through all means available, including social media. Sharon Galitsky wrote on the town’s post – “This is an embarrassment to our town. Why should Union tolerate a NY citizen making us look like fools?… Completely outrageous and disrespectful of our Federal government.”

Laura Ponczek called it a “horrible poster board” and said she hoped it would be “taken down soon.”

Others like Henry Kavett expressed their approval of the billboard. Kavett wrote – “Let’s put them up all over town!” Rich Foley added –  “One of very few billboards that show truth in advertising can still be accomplished.”

Still others showed apathy, seeming to not care one way or another. Kathleen Hempenstall-Schneider wrote – “Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. If this is what someone wants to spend their money on then let them!”

John Kohlmayer said: “I support my president but I do find this humorous. Get over it folks, its not a big deal.”

However, for reasons unknown Out Take Media recently made the decision to take the billboard down. Harrison states the according to the terms of the contract he signed the billboard was supposed to stay up through September 9 and its removal is a breach of the terms of the contract.

The New York Post reports –

“No warning, they just made a decision under pressure that they were going to take it down, and that’s that,” Harrison told the radio station. “The film is due out in December, and it’s crunch time for me.”

Harrison has said that he shelled out about $1,000 to rent space on the billboard from Outfront Media to promote his anti-Trump project.

He told the radio station that he would take a refund from Outfront and put up another billboard in another place.

Natalie Pineiro, spokeswoman for Union Township, got hundreds of e-mails and phone calls from ticked-off residents demanding the billboard be taken down. She told WCBS 880: “No matter where you fall along the political spectrum, it’s something that most people agree is more so not a matter of somebody expressing their opinion but rather the way in which it was expressed.”

“A lot of people talk about all publicity is good publicity, and that’s just not the case here.”

Newsweek reports –

The contract, according to Harrison, was for the billboard to remain up for 30 days with the option to extend. Since the billboard was coming down before the agreed upon 30 days, the company offered to pro-rate his contract and give him back a portion of the fee.

[…]

Harrison said he doesn’t plan on accepting Outfront Media’s offer and has gotten his attorney involved.

The billboard went up in mid-August and Harrison told WPIX that he picked Union Township after he was unable to put any up in New York because the Metropolitan Transportation Authority has a strict policy against displaying strong political messages. The billboard was an attempt to promote his upcoming film called, “Our Leader The Idiot.”

“The film deals with the fact that Trump is not really an idiot as he appears to be but looks deeper at him,” Harrison told Patch.com. “He’s a very manipulative kind of man. He’s a master at it. Unfortunately, he has manipulated many people to believe what he says and what he says is, unfortunately, not only false it is just rhetoric.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


White House Guests KNEEL During National Anthem, Trump Makes Them Immediately Regret It

Published

on

...

* By

The Marine Corp band in their bright red uniforms were on the south balcony of the White House on a bright, sunny Tuesday in Washington, DC. The Army Chorus sang, beginning the event with ‘America the Beautiful’ and concluded with ‘God Bless America’. At least two people who were guests at President Trump’s Celebration of America event yesterday knelt, showing exactly why so many Americans are ticked over the National Anthem controversy.

The event replaced a celebration at the White House in honor of the Super Bowl win for the Philadelphia Eagles. These two disrespectful idiots took a knee as the “Star Spangled Banner” rang out across the South Lawn of the White House. Simply disgraceful. These aren’t social justice warriors… these are unpatriotic jerks.

A video was posted to Twitter by a reporter for SVT, the Swedish national public TV broadcaster. It shows a man, wearing a light blue button down, kneeling as the National Anthem played, before clapping and ultimately coming to his feet after the song finished. I guess he thought that was his five minutes of fame or something.

What it really amounted to was making a fool out of himself internationally. President Trump showcases all of these liberal dimwits for what they are… America-hating, radical leftists who are far more interested in hating our brave police officers and our country than they are in respecting America and taking national pride in their country and President.

When President Trump took the podium, he blew his audience away with his love for our country, military, police, flag and the National Anthem. He made every single person who disrespects them like this look like the small, craven liberals that they really are. The man, who did not identify himself, left the event immediately after the United States Marine Band performed the anthem, according to a news anchor for TV2 Denmark. Gee, crawling away with his tail between his legs like the lowly cur he his. Guess he couldn’t stand patriotism after he showed how much he hates his own country.

There was a second man who was pictured kneeling as well. That was posted to Twitter by a CNN White House producer. He was wearing a light blue checkered shirt and had a little American flag. This guy was right up front. He was also apparently the same person who reportedly heckled Trump. That guy was roundly booed by everyone around him. CNN’s analyst April Ryan posted false news on Twitter yesterday claiming people were booing Trump when it was the heckler they went after. She eventually retracted what she said after her own colleagues called her out on the lie. “Stop hiding behind the armed services and the National Anthem,” the guy yelled to a chorus of boos, according to the Daily Mail. “Let’s hear it for the Eagles.” “Go home,” one person shouted at the heckler.

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

The President didn’t engage the heckler, but looked in his direction and pursed his lips. He looked like he wanted to smack him. Right there with ya.

President Trump disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles to the White House after they at first said they had more than 70 players coming to the People’s House to celebrate. By this week, that number had dropped to less than ten and then to only one player. They kept trying to change the date to one where President Trump would be out of the country. I don’t blame the President in the least for canceling the visit. That was totally appropriate. If you insist on being ungrateful and insulting a sitting President of the United States, then you don’t deserve the honor of going to the White House period.

Trump claimed on Monday that the team disagreed “with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country.” Eagles players denied that accusation, pointing out that no one on the team knelt for the anthem during last season. But that has nothing to do with how each individual on the team states his beliefs and shows his disrespect for President Trump.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused the team of a “political stunt” just minutes before Tuesday’s alternative event began, claiming the players had chosen to “abandon their fans.” That’s exactly what they did. “If this wasn’t a political stunt by the Eagles franchise then they wouldn’t have committed to attend the event and then backed out,” she said in her Tuesday press briefing. “And if it wasn’t a political stunt, they wouldn’t have attempted to reschedule the visit while the President was overseas.”

Trump was brief in his remarks and only spoke for about four minutes. He began by explaining why it’s an issue of patriotism for Americans to stand for the National Anthem. “We love our flag and stand for our National Anthem,” Trump said to great applause from the crowd on the South Lawn of the White House. “We stand to honor our military and to honor country and to honor the fallen heroes who never made it back home.” Yes, we do… and those that don’t can take a hike.

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

Continue Reading

Melania Unveils This Year’s White House Christmas Decorations That Libs Are SURE To Hate

Published

on

...

* By

Melania Trump’s first year in office was marked by immense criticism of our incredible first lady, who in the eyes of the Trump family’s numerous detractors, Melania could do nothing right, or at least as well as her predecessor, Michelle Obama. This included her full Christmas decor plan, which was stunning in silver and white, and a beautiful modern take on the same tired style that Michelle un-creatively came up with.

This year’s decorations will likely be no different, if not worse.

Last year, liberals claimed she decked the halls in depression and gloom, likening it to looking more like a haunted house than a holiday home. So, what will they say about this year’s new look?

Chicks On The Right reports:

FLOTUS doesn’t just slay on the fashion front. Her decorating skills are off the charts. (Yes, yes– I know she didn’t do this by herself, but if you really believe she didn’t have a say, you’re nuuuuuuuuuuuuts.)

ANYWHO. She finally unveiled this year’s White House Christmas decorations, and they’re GORGEOUS.

You have no idea how much I want to stroll through those halls of beautifully decorated trees. Oh well. I’ll have to settle for the aisles of Hobby Lobby.

It all looks great. I’m obsessed. TY, that is all.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend