As soon as Hillary Clinton reads this, then she might have less than a smile on her face as she realizes how much of a fan Trump’s new SCOTUS pick is NOT! This story comes out in the form of opposition research right after Trump announced his Supreme Court of the United States, Brett Kavanaugh, shortly after Trump’s announcement. This information dates back quite a while, all the way back to 2002 when it was read in a book, and then dating back even further to 1997 where it actually took place.
It was Kavanaugh who mouthed the word “b-tch” while he was watching then-President Bill Clinton’s State of the Union Address. The camera panned over to his wife Hillary and Kavanaugh MOUTHED the word. David Brock saw it and wrote about it in a book. This is what people are talking about and having a fit over. Liberals are acting like it’s a major crime for someone to call another person a name under their breath while that person is on television. It sounds like something that everyone in America has done at least once in their life when they see someone they don’t like so much. Every time liberals protest, they’re calling people names. Now they’re harassing people in public and getting violent. It’s a disaster on the left side of politics and they are melting down and flooding the waters with their liberal tears.
Kavanaugh’s mouthy word towards Clinton is no big deal, but here’s the specifics: “President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee is reportedly no fan of Hillary Clinton, allegedly mouthing the word “bitch” as the camera panned to her during former President Bill Clinton’s State of the Union address in 1997.
The suggestion that federal appellate judge Brett Kavanaugh, 53, who Trump nominated Monday night, disliked Clinton at the time comes from a passage in a book by David Brock. “I saw one of Ken Starr’s deputies, Brett Kavanaugh, who was sitting across from me, mouth the word b***h when the camera panned to Hillary,” Brock wrote in his 2002 book Blinded by the Right, Law and Crime reported. “Judge Brett Kavanaugh is at or near top of SCOTUS list, per several people close to President Trump. But oppo research for possible hearings already moving fast. Sources pt’ing to David Brock’s book “Blinded by the Right.” Kav alleged to have mouthed an expletive re HRC. Pg. 306.,” he wrote in a tweet posted at the beginning of the month, prior to the president’s announcement.
At the time of the alleged incident, Kavanaugh worked for Ken Starr and would, along with the rest of Starr’s team, eventually work on the investigation into then-President Bill Clinton. A memo sent by Kavanaugh at the time, and shared by Vox, shows he pushed for tough questioning of the Democrat.
“After reflecting this evening, I am strongly opposed to giving the President any ‘break’… unless before his questioning on Monday, he either i) resigns or ii) confesses perjury and issues a public apology to you. I have tried hard to bend over backwards and to be fair to him.… In the end, I am convinced that there really are [no reasonable defenses]. The idea of going easy on him at the questioning is thus abhorrent to me,” the memo said.”
It’s one thing to call Hillary something to her face, which he did not, but for people to bring this up and act like it’s a problem is a huge disgrace to anyone who does oppositional research. If Kavanaugh slapped a woman in the face, then that would be news. If Kavanaugh calls Hillary Clinton a b-tch under his breath while she’s on TV, then no one cares and everyone laughs. Why? Because who cares?
It doesn’t matter what someone in politics says about someone else in politics no matter how offensive it may be. Let’s be honest, this isn’t even offensive. If you think this is offensive or unprofessional, then you must live in a bubble. People in the real world aren’t forced to like each other and sometimes they have something to say about each other under their breath.
If Kavanaugh thinks Hillary is a b-tch, then that’s his opinion.
Quite frankly, many people feel the same way about Hillary, so now there’s a thing you know.
Nunes Announces New Clinton Evidence, Burns Entire Swamp To The Ground
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has been at the forefront of fighting DC’s swamp-infested deep state since the beginning. He’s one brave guy and he’s still going after Hillary Clinton. Nunes is far from done with Hillary and she still has an awful lot to fear over her past actions.
Nunes has adamantly stated that Hillary Clinton’s campaign “colluded” with nearly every top official in the Justice Department and FBI. That does not surprise me at all. We all know in our gut that charge is true. The fact that someone like Nunes would come out and boldly proclaim it is heartening.
This is all tied in with the Trump dossier since Clinton was allegedly largely behind that smear tactic aimed at President Trump. Nunes went on Fox News in August where the interview focused on the topic of Trump dossier author Christopher Steele and his ties to Bruce Ohr, a high-level DOJ official who fed the FBI information from the ex-British spy even after he was no longer a source for providing confidential information to the media.
The whole dossier nonsense started out when BuzzFeed published it last year. It contains sensationalized falsehoods about President Trump. I guess Hillary Clinton and the Dems thought it could be used as leverage. Instead, it backfired, spectacularly. Now, Republicans think that the FBI deceived a FISA court into getting permission to spy on Carter Page without disclosing who paid for the dossier.
It came out that it was Clinton’s campaign and the DNC who retained Fusion GPS for the anti-Trump research. All roads in this lead back to Hillary Clinton. Nunes is blaming the media for ignoring Clinton’s involvement as well as Bruce Ohr’s in all this and is stating that the American people “need to know it” and called for the declassification of “an unprecedented amount of information.”
President Trump views this as nothing less than a witch hunt and I agree:
“The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele’s many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly. It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary & the DNC,” he tweeted last week. “Do you believe Nelly worked for Fusion and her husband STILL WORKS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ‘JUSTICE.’ I have never seen anything so Rigged in my life. Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action. It is all starting to be revealed – not pretty. IG Report soon? Witch Hunt!”
Trump has also said that he may need to get involved in all this to get to the bottom of it. Especially if the FBI doesn’t provide conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch and others with text messages of former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, whom he has accused of harboring a bias against him.
Hillary Clinton has been held blameless in all this… protected by those who are surrounding her and covering her flank. That includes James Comey and Andrew McCabe, as well as a number of others who are complicit in our intelligence agencies and the media.
Ohr is key in the new Clinton evidence that could burn the entire swamp to the ground:
“Ohr’s wife, Nellie, was employed by Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier in an effort that was funded in part by Democrats, to assist in the cultivation of research on then-candidate Trump. Nunes stressed the need to have her testify too.
“She also was working for Fusion GPS, working for the Clinton campaign,” he said. “So here you have information flowing from the Clinton campaign from the Russians, likely I believe was handed directly from Russian propaganda arms to the Clinton campaign, fed into the top levels of the FBI and Department of Justice to open up a counterintelligence investigation into a political campaign that has now colluded [with] nearly every top official at the DOJ and FBI over the course of the last couple years. Absolutely amazing.”
“Nunes and fellow GOP chairmen Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., and Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., have pressed the DOJ for months for documents related to the Russia and Hillary Clinton emails investigations, with some success. However, Nunes complained that the DOJ has been slow to comply.
“He also said there needs to be “an investigation into these top-level people as to how somebody concocted the idea that it’s okay to take information from one political campaign and use it to open up an investigation on the other political — on somebody else’s opposing political party.”
“Nunes and other Trump allies in Congress have said they have seen no evidence that would have justified the Obama administration to open up a collusion investigation into the Trump campaign.
“Asked if there will be accountability in the DOJ and FBI, Nunes declined to say if he expects there to be prosecutions but did emphasize his call to the president to release the unredacted FISA warrant applications to spy on Page.
“The only way there could be accountability is one step at a time and it deals with full and complete transparencies,” Nunes said. Full sunlight on as many of the documents that don’t endanger national security, which from our committee members, we’ve sent a letter to the president, we don’t believe they’re going to jeopardize any sources or methods. And I think people I have said many times are going to be shocked as to what went into a FISA warrant against Carter Page and even more importantly, what did not go into the FISA application, that was not presented to the court involving the information that they had on Carter Page.'”
The obstructionist Democrats are crying foul and saying that this is a GOP effort to discredit the Mueller probe. No, it’s not. It’s an effort to see justice done concerning Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Nunes is determined to hold Clinton accountable. Good.
.@DevinNunes: "Don't forget that Bruce Ohr's wife, Nellie Ohr, who also will have to be interviewed soon – she also was working for Fusion GPS, working for the Clinton campaign." #SundayFutures @MariaBartiromo pic.twitter.com/tsJZLRGGk6
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 12, 2018
WATCH: The Deplorable Choir Has A New Song Called “Vote Republican” They Will Make Your Day!
Thanks to President Donald Trump Republicans have finally learned to fight fire with fire.
A trio called “THE DEPLORABLE CHOIR” have made the best song and music video to accompany it that you have heard and seen in a while.
This is what the Democrats have been doing to the right for decades without as much as a word of opposition from the right. The left is a master of propaganda and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine in a time when they are so excited because they foolishly believe there will be a so-called “Blue Wave.”
With that being said let’s review a few trends that work against the Democrats via Redstate:
1) The economy is heating up after 8 years of Obama malaise. Today’s reported 3.9% unemployment highlights the strength of the economy and the incompetence of the previous regime. This rising economic tide has lifted a lot of boats, including women, blacks, and Hispanics. Even if that doesn’t convert these groups into Republicans, it might suppress turnout for Democrats. Recent polling suggests Millennials don’t heart the Democrats either, another bad omen for turnout.
2) Tax cuts spread crumbs everywhere. It bears repeating that the Democrat threat to raise taxes is probably one of the most amazing acts of political malpractice in my lifetime. They should have listened to 1992 Bill Clinton. It’s the economy, stupid. Voters care infinitely more about their pocketbook than the Democrat wet dreams of regaining power. Not for nothing, but the RNC has a massive war chest and the DNC is deep in debt. I fail to see how that adds up to a Blue Wave.
3) Kanye West and the black vote. I don’t know if I believe polling this week that shows support among blacks for Trump doubled from 8 to 16 percent. But it’s clear once again the left played their hand badly. When a black celebrity stands up for a little-known conservative black woman, it’s not a good look for the Democrat propaganda machine to smear and condemn him. The reality is, there is no good reason for blacks to be loyal to Democrats based on results. They chose poorly in attacking Kanye and Trump at the same time.
4) Establishment pundits keep getting everything wrong. Trade War? Tax cuts? Russia Collusion? DACA? Whatever the issue, the anti-Trump establishment (on right and left) have so beclowned themselves that one can predict the future with reasonable accuracy simply by expecting the opposite of whatever they pontificate. The fact that they seem addicted to being wrong at all times doesn’t help. They don’t seem to grok populism so they might want to lay low until they get something right a few times.
5) Something rotten happened in the Swamp. I think the biggest X-factor that could spawn a Red Tsunami is the disgusting corruption behind Mueller, Comey, McCabe, and others inside the Obama FBI, DOJ, and State. Forget morale. At this point, to believe Mueller is a good man on a mission to expose collusion with Russia is a full-time denial job. You have to work to avoid the deluge of revelations that point to the opposite conclusion. If the IG report on McCabe is any indication, I think the fallout could make Watergate look like an HR violation. It goes without saying that if Mueller manages to find something impeachment worthy on Trump, all bets are off for the Republicans. Still, we all know Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the FISA warrants, and the behavior of key officials at these agencies, are all deeply troubling and possibly criminal. Corruption, collusion, obstruction of justice, and worse, are almost certain to be exposed if a proper investigation is conducted. Until now, AG Sessions has appeared to be the Democrats best hope for getting off unscathed. But that may change. And I think it will. IF the truth comes out, that’s going to drone strike the Democrat brand. They marched together in lockstep throughout the Obama years. This mess, therefore, taints them all. With their assault on Trump, they’ve made this a zero-sum game. At least one side loses before this is over.
Do the Democrats really believe in their hearts that the American People want to go back to what was just 2 short years ago? A time we had Barack Hussein Obama as our president and both our economy and our moral as a nation was in the dumps? A time when Isis reigned supreme and North Korea was laughing at us? I don’t know about you, but if this would be true I honestly feel our nation is over.
The most probable outcome of November 2018 is the Republicans hold on to both the House and Senate because sadly Republican voters always tend to have a hard time getting off their collective a**’s and going out to vote. If this wouldn’t be the case, California would be red today.
After Emmy Hosts Trashed Trump & Christians, Betty White Came Out With Awesome Surprise
She definitely stole the show!
Kavanaugh Accuser Unravelling – Hit With Stiff Ultimatum After Ignoring Senate’s Inquiries
Seems like this was all one big Dem trick
Mueller Investigation Comes To Screeching Halt After Anti-Trump Dem Exposes His Fatal Mistake
If we listen very carefully we will be able to feel the tremor being caused by a nation full of...
Emmys Hosts Were Warned But Didn’t Listen, Now They’re Going To Pay BIG For Christian ’Crackhead’ Rant
Perhaps it's time for religious leaders to begin urging their flocks to shun Hollywood again
Fired Anti-Trump FBI Deputy Dir. McCabe Is Getting MAJOR Revenge On Trump – He’s Been Waiting
What this man deserves is a sentence of life in prison!