Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Billionaire Koch Brothers Issue Sick Ultimatum To Trump After He Kicks Them Of His Golf Course

Published

on

There are those that sneer it simply is not “acceptable” in so-called polite society to support President Donald Trump, or so I am told. America’s bullies – the leftist progressive elites, the sneering, “we know better than you” establishment classes have made many Americans cower in silence rather than choose to publically proclaim their support for President Trump, despite the fact thus far his leadership has been largely beneficial for America. It is a replay of the worst aspects of high school peer-pressure, about what is okay and what is not, based on selfish interests and prejudices.

Yet there are other Americans that are boldly proclaiming their support for President Trump, refusing to be silenced and proclaiming to the so-called establishment class “you do not decide for me!” It seems many are growing sick of being continually silenced by the self-proclaimed “elite” and an overwhelming amount of Americans say they chose President Trump to lead this country because he makes no apologies for the things he says and does no matter who it offends.

After eight years of nonexistent, incompetent leadership with the Obama administration, many Americans find the change refreshing. We the People are tired of empty promises, mere platitudes, and the mere crumbs that Washington deigns to throw us every now and again so when a man like President Trump pisses off these same self-righteous establishment types that have gotten far too comfortable living on the American taxpayer dole, we stand up and cheer! It seems the political despots in Washington do not like having their positions of authority challenged.

Such is the case with the powerful billionaire brothers, Charles and David Koch. The duo run Koch Industries, one of the world’s largest privately owned firms and the second largest privately owned business in the U.S. with subsidiaries involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, fiber, intermediates and polymers, minerals, fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, ranching, finance, commodities trading, and investing. According to Forbes Magazine, each of the men is worth about $60 billion and are tied for eighth richest man in America. Now the brothers are funding a multi-million dollar campaign partnering with three groups against President Trump’s trade tariffs.

According to the BBC

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

“The three Koch-backed groups launching the campaign against Mr Trump’s tariffs: Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, Americans for Prosperity and the LIBRE Initiative, are urging the president to lift the recent tariffs on aluminum and steel imports as well as the proposed tariffs on other imports from China.

Americans for Prosperity president Tim Phillips said the tariffs would ‘hamstring our full economic potential. ‘There are better ways to negotiate trade deals than by punishing American consumers and businesses with higher costs,’ he added. The campaign indicates the level of concern among business groups, typically Republican supporters, about the impact of the tariffs. Leaders from the EU, Canada, and Mexico have criticised the move and threatened retaliation, sparking fears of a trade war. On Tuesday, Mexico imposed a wide range of new tariffs on US goods, including steel, pork, and bourbon. Donald Trump has said the steel tariffs will protect US steelmakers, which he says are vital to national security.

The Koch brothers are known to be supporters of open borders and have previously clashed with the Koch brothers on a variety of issues including the introduction of border taxes, hints of a massive new infrastructure program, and his ban on refugees and immigrants from seven mainly Muslim countries, according to Time magazine. They led the charge against President Trump during the highly contentious 2016 presidential election, refusing to support President Trump’s presidential bid.

It seems much of Washington is for sale to the highest bidder, and the Koch brothers are the holders of the purse strings for many in Washington. When you are not for sale who holds the purse strings is irrelevant and President Trump simply does not play well with those who oppose him and his plans for America. David Koch and Harry Hurt III found this out the hard way.  Hurt was the author of a 1993 book, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, which recounted untrue rape allegations from Ivana Trump during their highly contentious divorce, allegations Ivana herself states are untrue.

Koch and Hurt chose to spend the afternoon at President Trump’s private golf course in West Palm Beach, Florida, also called the “Winter White House” by some. When President Trump discovered their presence at the club and promptly showed them the door.

Hurt recounted the incident in the third person on Facebook –

“Donald Trump personally booted the author of an unflattering biography off Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on Friday. Harry Hurt III, who penned the 1993 biography, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, had come to play with billionaire industrialist David. H. Koch, a Trump club member, and two other golfers. Hurt, who has a scratch handicap and plays in colorful knickers, walked over to Trump on the practice range prior to his group’s assigned tee time, only to suffer a tongue lashing from the president-elect. “I said, ‘Congratulations, sir,’ and shook his hand,” Hurt recalls. “Trump said, ‘You were rough on me, Harry. Really rough. That shit you wrote.’” Hurt says he looked Trump in the eye, and said, “It’s all true,” to which Trump rejoined, “Not in the way you wrote it.” Among the juicy tidbits in Hurt’s tome was Ivana Trump’s allegation in a sworn deposition that Trump had “raped” her during their divorce battle. Trump told Hurt it was “inappropriate” for him to play at the club, and had his security detail escort Hurt, Koch, and their playing partners to the parking lot. “David [Koch] was appalled,” says Hurt. “He branded Trump ‘petty’ and vulgar.’ We played Emerald Dunes instead, which is a much, much better golf course than Trump International.”

Being escorted out of the playground of the wealthy had to be one of the most embarrassing moments for these billionaire buddies in the presence of others to witness their humiliation. President Trump clearly does not find the money and stature of the power elite impressive and has made it clear that he will not play politics as usual.  The sudden removal from ritzy golf resorts has become a theme since President Trump took office, starting with the former golfer-in-chief, Barack Obama, who also got the boot under the most satisfying circumstances for conservatives.

The New York Post reported of Obama’s ouster from the Rockville Woodmont Country Club by other members who refuse to have anything to do with him now that he is a private citizen and they have a choice. The Post states –

“Throughout his presidency, the Rockville Woodmont Country Club has given Obama a membership at their prestigious club free of charge, waiving the insane $80,000 initiation fee and yearly membership dues of almost $10,000. But after Obama’s recent disgusting treatment towards Israel with his backing of the United Nations’ plan to give Israeli land to Palestinian terrorists, many Jewish members are raising absolute hell, demanding that Obama be thrown the hell out of their club on his ear.

‘In light of the votes at the UN and the Kerry speech and everything else, there’s this major uproar with having him part of the club, and a significant portion of the club has opposed offering him membership,’ a source told The New York Post.”

Obama’s bid to join the elite country club in Maryland was swiftly denied access by members of the mostly Jewish club. Many club members insist the snub was well deserved due to Obama’s refusal to block an anti-Israel vote at the United Nations. It seems karma delivered a swift one-two punch to the man who loves himself, as much as he loves his golf game.

 

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Migrant Caravan That Threatened To ‘Drop-In’ On Trump Tears Down Border Fence, Storms Mexico

Published

on

...

* By

Someone is putting these people up to this, I swear. It’s to close to our midterm election for it to be a coincidence.

Just a few days ago, one of the migrants told Yahoo News that they were going to “drop in” on Trump and that he would have to take them in.

Trump needs to send in the military immediately.

Breitbart is reporting:

“More than 4,000 migrants forced their way into Mexico after storming a border fence with Guatemala.

Video captured by Noticias Telemundo shows the moment when hundreds of migrants force the gate open and rush into Mexico despite officials efforts to keep the migrants out.

Mexican authorities previously vowed to turn back any migrants who did not follow immigration law.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The rush is the latest development for the caravan originating in Honduras, when approximately 1,300 migrants began an organized march to Mexico with some making their way to the U.S. Border.

The caravan caused the Mexican government to announce it would enforce immigration laws and turn back those who did not obtain a visa to travel through country. Despite the threat, the caravan grew in size to more than 4,000, pushing President Donald Trump to state he would remove all financial aid to Central American countries if the migration was not halted.

It remains unclear how many migrants were able to successfully enter Mexico by force.”

The Independent UK reported:

“Migrants in a caravan making its way north through Central America towards the US border have torn down gates and are making their way over a bridge into Mexico – with officials warning the trip will bring swift retribution from the Trump administration.

Young men in the caravan reportedly began on Friday violently tugging at a tall yellow fence in the way of the group before eventually tearing the barrier down. Men, women, and children then began rushing towards the bridge to Mexico that stands about 150 years (137 meters) away.

The fence toppling came just after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray to discuss the caravan, which started in Honduras last weekend.

“It’s a challenge that Mexico is facing, and that’s how I expressed it to Secretary Pompeo,” Mr Videgaray said in a news conference with the US secretary of state.

The Mexican government has asked for assistance from the United Nations refugee agency to help it process migrants arriving on the country’s southern border and seeking refugee status.

Processing those refugee claims could allow the Mexican government to disperse the caravan, and placate President Donald Trump, who is adamantly opposed to allowing any of the individuals into the US.

The caravan that is now at the Mexico border is composed of several thousand Honduran migrants who are seeking to escape violence and poverty in their home country. Mr Videgaray said earlier on Friday that the caravan was composed of some 4,000 people and each could present their claims to enter the country with refugee status.

“We haven’t had a caravan or group of this size seeking refuge at the same time, that’s why we’ve sought the support of the United Nations,” he said on Mexican television.

The Mexican government is taking a different tact with this caravan than a similar one that made its way north earlier this year, similarly drawing anger from Mr Trump.

Unlike that caravan, which made its way into the heartland of Mexico before officials attempted to process claims, the Mexican government this time is focusing on processing the individuals as they arrive on the border.

In response to the advancing caravan, Mr Trump has threatened to instruct the US military to “CLOSE THE SOUTHERN BORDER”, and said that he would cut aid to Central American countries where the migrants are arriving from.

It is not clear if Mr Trump is seriously considering closing the US-Mexico border, and it is not clear that he could conceivably do so, either. But, if he did, experts say that such a closure would have a major impact on the economy and ability of people to travel in and out of the US.”

Watch.

Migrantes logran romper cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Migrantes rompen cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Posted by Noticias Telemundo on Friday, October 19, 2018

Continue Reading

Watch How Left-Wing Protester Who Harassed 9/11 Widow Reacts When Confronted By Her Large ‘Son’

Published

on

...

* By

Oh man, this is the best ever.

Don’t you just love it when angry, hostile left-winger, antifa types turn tail & run when the other side stands up to them.

We need more of this in America!

The Daily Caller is reporting:

Video of a left-wing protester telling an alleged 9/11 widow that her late husband should “rot in the grave” has gone viral.

The harassment of the woman took place in Portland, Oregon, during clashes between Antifa and pro-Trump factions.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The protester screamed at the woman in the video and looked to be ready for a physical confrontation. After the woman said “My husband died in 9/11,” the protester yelled “Good for him! Good. Good. NYPD were a bunch of sodomized — fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks. Your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave.”

The woman walked on.

However, the leftist protester was not so empowered when a large man approached him and asked, “Did you call my mom out?” (RELATED: Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Kimmons Vigil)

The protester said “What?” and then took off running.

“Why are you running?” the man yelled.

There was a standoff between the leftist and far-right protesters, but when a large group of Trump-supporting activists looked to confront him, the man who insulted the widow suddenly lost his nerve.

WATCH:

Extra footage posted on Twitter shows the same man who was harassing the woman earlier running for his life down the street as fast as he could.

A professional skateboarder was mistaken for the man in the video and received death threats.

Oregon Live reported:

Portland professional skateboarder Charlie Wilkins faced violent threats on social media Thursday after video of an Oct. 13 protest went viral that showed an Antifa protester yelling at a woman.

“Your husband, should probably … rot in the grave,” the man rants at the woman, who claimed to be a 9/11 widow.

The man in the video resembles Wilkins, but the skateboarder insists it’s not him.

He and his wife Victoria say they avoid protests and were at a pumpkin patch that day.

“I just think he’s horrible to say that to anybody,” Wilkins told KGW, referring to the protester in the video. “I would never say that to anybody.”

Brandon Farley, who shot the video of the protest, weighed in on Wilkins’ behalf, tweeting:

“I don’t want to ruin an innocent man’s life! Stop this thoughtless tirade, immediately! Get the facts! He’s not the guy in my videos. Keep searching or move on, please.”

Wilkins is a longtime professional skater, and so his image is widely available online, which is likely the reason people made the connection between him and the Antifa protester.”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend