Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

BREAKING: Dr. Ford’s Polygraph Scam Exposed – She Should Be Arrested

Published

on

Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations are unraveling more and more each day that goes by. That polygraph that she took is now something that Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley wants to examine much more closely. He wants the recordings of it among other things for review by the Senate Judiciary Committee under advice and consent.

Ford’s ex-boyfriend from years ago has suddenly come forward with a written letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee. In it, he solidly contradicts Ford’s testimony last week on polygraphs as well as other issues. Sen. Chuck Grassley now has severe doubts about her truthfulness.

The man does not wish his name or identity to be made public. He dated Ford between 1992 and 1998. At one point, they lived together. The relationship eventually ended after Ford cheated on him.

She then allegedly used his credit card for a year after they parted ways. He had to confront her on it because at first, she lied about it. When he threatened to notify fraud prevention, she came clean.

Trending: Mark Zuckerberg Just Stole $315,000 From A Triple-Amputee Vet

The letter was obtained by Fox News. In it, the man says that he once saw Ford help ease the nerves of a friend preparing to take a polygraph by ­“explaining in detail what to ­expect” and how they work. She coached her best friend on how to pass a polygraph for a job at the FBI and US Attorney’s office.

That means that Ford perjured herself when she was asked directly in the hearing the other day if she had given tips on how to pass a polygraph.

He also says that not only did she not have a fear of flying or tight spaces… she flew all the time.

From the New York Post:

“During last Thursday’s hearing, Arizona sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell asked Ford if she had ever talked with anyone other than her lawyers about “how to take a polygraph.” Ford said, “Never.”

“The man, whose name was not released, also said that during his relationship with Ford, she never mentioned Brett Kavanaugh or her experience as a victim of sexual assault.

“In a letter late Tuesday, Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Ford’s lawyers for the polygraph results, saying the ex’s claim “raises specific concerns about the reliability of [Ford’s] polygraph-examination results.’”

In his letter, Sen. Grassley also wrote that Ford’s testimony at the hearing “raises specific concerns about the reliability of her polygraph examination results. The Senate, therefore, needs this information.”

“Your continued withholding of material evidence despite multiple requests is unacceptable as the Senate exercises its constitutional responsibility of advice and consent for a judicial nomination,” Grassley (R-IA) wrote.

It is not clear when the Senate Judiciary Committee staff came into possession of the letter. Mitchell’s specific questioning about polygraph preparation during Ford’s committee testimony, however, may indicate committee staff had some knowledge of the allegations laid out in the letter at least as early as last week. That question was not random or by chance and I think the Republicans knew about the allegation and were vetting it.

From Fox News:

“Some of the apparent inconsistencies, Grassley wrote, could possibly be addressed if Ford’s legal team turned over all video or audio recordings produced during her own polygraph examination. Ford passed that polygraph, and in a handwritten statement she wrote prior to the test, she indicated “there were 4 boys and a couple of girls” at the gathering.

“However, in Ford’s letter to Feinstein in July, she gave a different tally, writing instead that the party “included me and 4 others.” Under oath on Thursday, Ford for the first time mentioned that a fourth boy was at the party, but that she could not remember his name.

“Grassley also demanded Ford’s attorneys hand over notes from her 2012 therapy sessions in which she claimed to have discussed her alleged sexual assault decades ago. The senator said it was “not justified” any longer for Ford to cite privacy and medical privilege given that she has relied on them extensively as a kind of corroborating evidence to implicate Kavanaugh.

“On Thursday, Ford claimed she could not say definitively whether she had shared those notes with The Washington Post approximately two months ago, as opposed to describing them abstractly. The Post wrote that it had reviewed a “portion” of Ford’s notes.

“Additionally, Grassley requested copies of communications between Ford and the media describing her allegations, saying that the legal team’s failure to provide Ford’s full correspondence with The Washington Post suggested a “lack of candor.’”

It sounds like not only is Ford in big trouble for alleged perjury over this, but the Washington Post may find itself in trouble as well. Good. The polygraph scam is being exposed and when this is all said and done there may be an excellent argument for arresting Ford and others.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Muslim Cab Driver Shouting “Allah!” Beats 62 Year-Old Jewish Man in Brooklyn Street (VIDEO)

Published

on

...

* By

This is another example of why you shouldn’t be allowing Islam into your country. This attack speaks for itself. Deport them. Keep them out of this country.

The fake news will probably report this as a very peaceful Muslim man helping up a Jew after he tripped in the street.

From The Gateway Pundit:

A 62-year-old Jewish man was severely beaten in the street on Sunday morning on his way to synagogue.

A Muslim cab driver stopped his vehicle and beat Lipa Schwartz in the street.
The Muslim was shouting, “Allah!” as he beat the Jewish man!

The beating only stopped after a second Jewish man came to the rescue.

The Daily Mail reported:

A 62-year-old Jewish man claims his attacker repeatedly shouted ‘Allah’ as he beat him in the middle of the road in Brooklyn, New York Sunday morning.

Lipa Schwartz was on his way to synagogue when livery driver Farrukh Afzal, 37, battered him until another Hasidic man came to the rescue.

‘All of a sudden ‘boom!’ I tried to protect myself, run away. I fell. He come again on me,’ Schwartz told ABC7 Eyewitness News.

He explained to Boro Park 24 that ‘In that instant I saw death for my eyes’ but ultimately felt he should ‘fight back and wrestle myself out of this attack’.

The Borough Park neighborhood incident was captured on surveillance camera and shows the Church Avenue Car Service worker delivering blows to the victim who was left with cuts to the side of his face and head.

He then chased the man who tried to help and was arrested at the scene.

Schultz was taken to Maimonides Medical Center for the minor injuries.

Here is video of the hate crime.

Continue Reading

Looter Shot Dead While Trying to Steal Police Car in Panama City

Published

on

...

* By

The aftermath of a massive hurricane often includes chaos and confusion. One thing that many in the hard-hit Panama City Florida made crystal clear is that looters would be shot.

Apparently, one man didn’t get the message.

Breitbart writes:

A looter trying to steal a police car was shot and killed by a Florida State Fire Marshall in Panama City.
WPMI quotes witness Landon Swett, who said the suspect told him he was looting then “opened the door to the police officer’s SUV with the lights going, got in it and shut the door.”

Swett moved his family away from the scene to keep them safe and looked back to see that an official was sitting in the passenger side of the SUV. Swett said, “Then…I heard the shot.”

The Florida State Highway Patrol indicates the suspect was shot by a Florida State Fire Marshall. The identified suspect died from his injuries.

On September 14, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s Knuckleheads Bar & Grill put signs over their windows warning that looters looking to take advantage of Hurricane Florence would be shot.

Their warnings were echoed by South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster, who said looters would be shown “no mercy.”

ABCNews3 added:

We’re told by Lt. Eddie Elmore with Florida Highway Patrol, Florida State Fire Marshals were the ones involved in the shooting.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement confirmed to us they are investigating the shooting incident.

The curfew for the Panama City area is still in effect. From dusk until dawn, no one is allowed out on the roads.

Police are taking the curfew seriously. Those caught violating the order could be ticketed.

People need to realize that looting your neighbor after they have lost their homes and are wanting to protect their families could be the last thing you ever do.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend