Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton And 5 Others Have Security Clearances Withdrawn

Published

on

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by 100% Fed Up:

“A year and a half after Senator Grassley and the Judiciary Committee questioned why Hillary Clinton still had a security clearance, the clearance has been withdrawn. Yes, isn’t it about time! The interesting way it happened shows how things work in D.C. and how slow the pace is to get anything done. Grassley sent the letter last March and then this August just one week after John Brennan’s clearance was pulled, Hillary just so happened to “request” that her clearance be pulled. A preemptive strike?

Clinton and 5 others had security clearances withdrawn and they are reviewing the clearances of others. Cheryl Mills is one of those five who had security clearances withdrawn. The four other names are redacted. The latest on Mills below is a reminder that this whole case is a botched hot mess and a cover-up by intel agencies:

Tom Fitton was in court today and had this to say about Mills: Judge Lamberth said he was dumbfounded DOJ granted Cheryl Mills immunity after he earlier found her to have committed perjury…

“AT HER REQUEST”

It’s interesting that Hillary Clinton preemptively had her security clearance withdrawn in August “at her request”.

Washington Examiner reports:

State Department official Charles Faulkner wrote to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, in a letter released Friday. The letter sent to Senator Grassley was part of the investigation into the “mishandling” of classified information by Clinton during her tenure at the State Department.

It’s believed that saying this was at her request gives Clinton a way of saying this isn’t important to her…we don’t buy it. She knew this was coming and decided to preemptively to have the clearance withdrawn.

“At her request, former Secretary Clinton’s security clearance was administratively withdrawn on August 30, 2018,” the letter said. “On September 20, 2018, security clearances were administratively withdrawn for Cheryl Mills, [redacted], [redacted], [redacted], and [redacted]. As we previously informed the committee, these individuals had been granted access to classified information through a request made by Secretary Clinton designating them as researchers.”

It’s about time!”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Sarah Huckabee Sanders fires back at CNN’s ‘grandstanding’ lawsuit in blistering statement

Published

on

...

* By

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders fired back Tuesday at CNN’s move to sue President Donald Trump and five other people over the administration’s decision to suspend CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta’s White House access.

What are the details?

Sanders wrote in a statement, “We have been advised that CNN has filed a complaint challenging the suspension of Jim Acosta’s hard pass. This is just more grandstanding from CNN, and we will vigorously defend against the lawsuit.”

“CNN, who has nearly 50 additional hard pass holders, and Mr. Acosta is no more or less special than any other media outlet or reporter with respect to the First Amendment,” the statement continued.”

Sanders’ statement then went on to detail the altercation that led to Acosta’s suspension.

“This was not the first time this reporter has inappropriately refused to yield to other reporters,” the statement added of Acosta’s White House behaviors.

The statement concluded, “If there is no check on this type of behavior, it impedes the ability of the President, the White House staff, and members of the media to conduct business.”

What’s the background?

Trump and Acosta squared off during a Nov. 7 White House news conference.

Trump called on Acosta and answered several questions, and at one point, it was clear that the president was moving on to another reporter.

Acosta insisted on speaking over the president, and when a White House intern attempted to retrieve the microphone from Acosta, the CNN reporter refused to let go.

“Just sit down, please,” Trump said. “Well, when you report fake news — no. When you report fake news, which CNN does a lot, you are the enemy of the people.”

Acosta eventually surrendered the microphone.

Continue Reading

WHOA: Melania Had Enough, Immediately Calls For Her to Be FIRED!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Sara Palin

In a rare move, First Lady Melania Trump has publically called for the firing of the president’s deputy national security adviser, Mira Ricardel.

In a statement, the first lady’s spokesperson Stephanie Grisham, said: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she [Ricardel] no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

Historically, it is unusual for the first lady to publicly call for the firing of an administration official, especially so since Melania Trump has played a quiet role within the administration herself.

ABC News reports the firing centers around a dispute between Melania Trump’s office and Ricardel regarding the solo trip to Africa that the first lady recently took:

Trump felt she had treated her staff disrespectfully, White House sources said, and Ricardel was seen as so difficult during the planning of the trip, according to sources, that the first lady’s team sought Kelly’s guidance.

The National Security Council did not respond to a request for comment.

BizPac Review has more on the African trip clash:

White House officials said Ricardel wanted to accompany Melania on her trip to Africa, but was denied seating on the First Lady’s airplane because there wasn’t enough room for her and her staff. As revenge, Ricardel reportedly threatened to not send any National Security staff along.

According to the ABC News report, their dispute has carried over into behind-the-scenes dealings involving other administration officials:

Ricardel was recruited to the National Security Council by the president’s national security adviser, John Bolton. According to the Wall Street Journal, the first lady’s office believed Ricardel was behind negative stories and was known to not get along with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and at times sought to undermine him from within the White House.

Fox News has even more:

Melania Trump traveled to Ghana, Mali, Kenya and Egypt last month. During the trip, she told ABC News that there are people in the White House whom she and the president cannot trust. She declined to name anyone but said she had let the president know who they are.

“Well,” she said, “some people, they don’t work there anymore.”

Asked if some untrustworthy people still worked in the White House, she replied, “Yes.”

The furor over Ricardel comes as Trump is considering changes to his Cabinet that could include the departures of Kelly, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, among others.

The deputy national security adviser may not be the only person Melania Trump has clashed with as the Washington Examiner reports she recently had a run-in with President Trump’s chief of staff John Kelly.

According to the report, Kelly and Melania Trump have clashed over travel and staffing issues which included Kelly denying promotions from members of Melania Trump’s office.

Some of the arguments have escalated to the president. The first lady brought up the issues with her husband earlier this year after Kelly repeatedly denied her requests to promote some of her staffers.

Kelly had said there were not enough available positions for East Wing staffers to have senior titles, but West Wing officials were given promotions during the same time, White House officials told NBC.

The president told Kelly to respect his wife’s wishes. “I don’t need this s**t,” President Trump told Kelly. The first lady’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, and White House social secretary, Rickie Niceta, were eventually promoted to deputy assistants to the president in June.

According to the report, Kelly’s decision to fire Melania Trump’s director of operations, Justin Caporale, and the president’s personal aide, John McEntee, were perceived by Melania Trump as “personal affronts.”

The Washington Examiner reports that Grisham also said that Melania Trump and Kelly share a “very positive relationship.”

“The East Wing is very focused on the First Lady’s initiatives and works independently. However, we do collaborate on a variety of projects and work alongside many departments within the west wing. We have a very positive working relationship,” Grisham said, via the report. “I would also add that Mrs. Trump has a very positive relationship with Chief Kelly and there have never been any issues between the two.”

Note: The author of this article has included commentary that expresses an opinion and analysis of the facts.


Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend