Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

BREAKING: It’s Confirmed – Trump Is Bringing Him Home To The White House!

Published

on

And this is the way it’s done, folks.

When President Donald Trump was asked by reporters if he would invite Kim Jong Un to visit the White House once everything is said and done he replied, “Absolutely!”

That comment was made at a signing ceremony where the two leaders signed what Trump called a “comprehensive” and “historic” agreement. A document would give North Korea an opportunity for improved relations and security guarantees in exchange for the commitment to “the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.” The president went on to add that the denuclearization process will begin “very quickly.”

Imagine Robert DeNiro’s reaction when Rocketman is chillin’ in the White House with Trump & we have peace & no NK nukes. He’s REALLY gonna flip out!

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

Here is more via The Hill:

“Asked at the meeting whether he would invite Kim to the White House for additional talks, Trump replied: “Absolutely, I will.”

Trump lavished praise on Kim after the talks, calling him “a very worthy, very smart negotiator” and saying that he planned to meet with the North Korean premier “many times.”

The summit on Tuesday culminated in the signing of an agreement that commits the U.S. to unspecified “security guarantees” in exchange for the eventual denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

Trump later said that Kim Jong Un is a “very worthy negotiator.” and made it clear this will not be the only meeting they will have, only the first of many. He also explained that he will invite Kim Jong Un to the White House at the “appropriate time.”This further suggests that the North Korean dictator is open to such a visit to the U.S. His right-hand man Kim Yong Chol already visited the U.S. earlier this month, which made him the first senior North Korean official to visit the White House in nearly two decades.

Make no mistake about it, this is great for world peace. These are two men who only a few months ago were on the verge of a nuclear war and today are making strides to make a lasting peace. A peace where the first step was to officially call an end to the Korean war which has been going on since the 1950’s.

This is how far we have come since January of 2018 via The Hill:

“President Trump warned during his first State of the Union address that North Korea could soon be able to strike the United States with a nuclear weapon.

“No regime has oppressed its own citizens more totally or brutally than the cruel dictatorship in North Korea,” Trump said Tuesday. “North Korea’s reckless pursuit of nuclear missiles could very soon threaten our homeland. We are waging a campaign of maximum pressure to prevent that from ever happening.”

Despite the warning, Trump took a more measured tone on North Korea than he has in the past when he has warned of “fire and fury” like the world has never seen if Pyongyang continues to threaten the United States and its allies.

Instead, Trump highlighted the stories of two victims of North Korea in order to illuminate the “depraved character” of the regime.

First, Trump discussed American student Otto Warmbier, who died after he was returned home in a coma after being detained in North Korea for 17 months.

Trump spotlighted Warmbier’s parents, Fred and Cindy, and siblings, Austin and Greta. The parents were in the Capitol audience and received two standing ovations as they wept at Trump’s telling of their son’s story.

“You are powerful witnesses to a menace that threatens our world, and your strength truly inspires us all,” Trump said. “Tonight, we pledge to honor Otto’s memory with total American resolve.”

Trump also highlighted audience member Ji Seong-ho, who defected from North Korea to South Korea in 2006. Ji lost his left hand and foot after he passed out on train tracks from hunger. He was later tortured by the North Korean regime after he crossed the border into China to look for food.

“Today he lives in Seoul, where he rescues other defectors and broadcasts into North Korea what the regime fears the most — the truth,” Trump said. “Today he has a new leg, but Seong-ho, I understand you still keep those crutches as a reminder of how far you have come. Your great sacrifice is an inspiration to us all.”

Ji then stood up, lifting up his crutches above his head as he choked up with emotion, to a standing ovation.

“Seong-ho’s story is a testament to the yearning of every human soul to live in freedom,” Trump added.

Even as Trump honored Warmbier and Ji, he took a veiled swiped at his predecessors for failing to stop North Korea’s progress on its nuclear program.”

“Past experience has taught us that complacency and concessions only invite aggression and provocation,” Trump said. “I will not repeat the mistakes of past administrations that got us into this very dangerous position.”

Although the left is already trying to put this summit down they are only doing so because they don’t like the man who arranged this meeting, President Donald Trump. They will never admit President Trump won and was able to get what so many before him, even their own messiah, Barack Hussein Obama wasn’t able to get.

Share this if you’re proud of President Trump!

H/T The Daily Caller

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend