Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

BREAKING: SWAT Swarmed Hogg’s House In Overnight Raid

Published

on

Someone has Swatted Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student and gun control activist David Hogg’s home in Florida according to his family. Hogg was not home at the time of the raid. This happened early this morning according to the police. A call came into the Broward Sheriff’s Office claiming a hostage situation was taking place at the home. Coral Springs Fire Rescue arrived at the scene to find there was no hostage situation and the call was a hoax.

Right now, David Hogg is in Washington, DC with his mom to accept the RFK Human Rights award. Swatting is not a laughing matter regardless of how you feel about the person. It put lives at risk both for those at the home and for police officers. Sky 10 was over the home as units were staged outside as a precaution. Making a false report is a criminal offense in Florida, according to state statutes. In this case, it was a particularly expensive one: The Broward County Sheriff’s Office responded with multiple police crews and a helicopter.

A call came into the Broward Sheriff’s Office claiming a hostage situation at the home in the 7800 block of Northwest 122nd Way. According to BSO, deputies received a call in the early morning hours, saying someone broke into Hogg’s home with an AR-15 rifle and was holding the family hostage. This was probably meant as retaliation for all the grief Hogg has caused people who value their Second Amendment rights, but it is just unconscionable. It could have also been a leftist ploy for sympathy. Authorities are investigating to determine who made the call, the sheriff’s office said. The hoax call also led to the lockdowns of two nearby elementary schools, CBS Miami reports. Hogg’s mother, Rebecca Boldrick, told Newsweek that the FBI is tracing the call and investigating the situation.

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

Swatting is the act of placing a fake emergency call to first responders, often leading to an armed response as police think they’ll be encountering a violent situation. It can be used as a prank or as a form of harassment and has led to fatal consequences. The Notre Dame Law Review has called swatting “a domestic terrorism threat.”

Since the slaughter at Stoneman Douglas, Hogg has been an outspoken advocate for gun safety, although his methods have been seen as somewhat controversial. Hogg recently held a “die in” at Coral Springs Publix last week, sparking some outrage at his methods to bring attention to gun control. “That was like a huge kick to the stomach because you [Publix] say that you support us and then you go out and give [money to] a guy that’s literally an NRA sellout,” Hogg said. “I decided to do the ‘die-in’ at Publix because I was tired of the complacency again and again.”

CLICK HERE To Sign Card And Show You Stand With Roseanne

This event comes just as March for Our Lives organizers are embarking on the next phase of their anti–gun violence movement: a 60-day bus tour across the U.S. this summer to register young people to vote and to continue highlighting the NRA’s influence over politics. “This tour is about exposing people who take money from the NRA and registering people to vote — those are the two main things we’re trying to push with this,” Jaclyn Corin, a student who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school shooting in February, told BuzzFeed News on Sunday.

They’re calling it “March for Our Lives: Road to Change.” It begins with a peace march on June 15 in Chicago and will take students to more than 50 stops in more than 20 states, including Iowa, California, South Carolina, Connecticut and Texas. “We’re going to places where the NRA has bought and paid for politicians who refuse to take simple steps to save our lives — and we’ll be visiting a number of communities that have been affected by gun violence to meet fellow survivors and use our voices to amplify theirs,” the March for Our Lives website says of the bus tour, which is slated to start on June 15 in Chicago.

No doubt this will not be the last incident like this to occur with Hogg, who I find repugnant. He is a propaganda tool of the left used for pushing gun control and nothing more. He has made himself a political lightning rod and should not be surprised by this. There are unstable and vindictive individuals on both sides of the political aisle. It’s no justification, but Hogg has been baiting people and somebody finally went against him. Fortunately, no one got hurt, but it was an expensive prank and could have ended very badly. This kid just isn’t worth it.

During the Tea Party movement and even during the elections, multiple conservatives were swatted as well and there was little press on it. However, since Hogg is a leftist and the new face of gun control, this will be in the news forever. I have no doubt authorities will figure out who did this and whoever it is, they don’t help themselves or their cause by pulling something like this. Swatting is never an acceptable form of retaliation period.

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend