Connect with us

BREAKING: Trump just made a major announcement – HE DID IT!

Published

on

President Donald Trump just made a major announcement to let people know he was successful in attaining what was previously thought was unobtainable. In other words, they did it! Trump announced to the Americans and the country that a very important meeting that was previously canceled is back on. Trump specifically speaks about the now confirmed meeting on June 12 in Singapore. This announcement comes after Trump met with Kim Yong Chol who brought a letter for Trump that was from Kim Jong Un himself.

After receiving the letter and likely talking about it, Trump and Yong Chol had quite a talk and it’s been decided that Trump will sit with Jong Un, making quite a historic moment and bringing peace to nations who have been in dispute for over 70 years. Trump said four words that got everyone excited: “we’re going to deal.”

CLICK HERE To Sign Card And Show You Stand With Roseanne

Fox News reported: “President Trump said Friday that a high-stakes summit between him and Kim Jong Un is back on for June 12, following a lengthy meeting with a top North Korean official in the Oval Office.

“We’ll be meeting on June 12 in Singapore,” the president told reporters after the North Korean emissary left the White House.

He called Friday’s meeting with North Korea’s Kim Yong Chol a “great start.” Trump confirmed that the visiting official gave him a personal letter from dictator Kim Jong Un, though he hadn’t yet read it.

“We’re going to deal,” Trump said.

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

Trump spoke to reporters after an extraordinary scene played out on White House grounds, with Trump hosting the North Korean official for over an hour in the Oval Office — the latest gesture in an effort by both sides to get talks back on track after North Korea’s belligerent rhetoric prompted Trump to nix the summit last week.

Trump said the meeting was supposed to just be about “the delivery of a letter” but ended up being a lengthy conversation with the “second most powerful man in North Korea.”

“We talked about a lot of things,” Trump said. “We really did. But the big deal will be on June 12.”

After the meeting, Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo were seen taking photos with the visitors.

Kim Yong Chol is the most senior North Korean visitor to the United States since Vice Marshal Jo Myong Rok visited Washington in 2000 to meet President Bill Clinton. He is North Korea’s former military intelligence chief and is one of the North Korean leader’s closest aides.

Trump said they also discussed ending the Korean War between North and South Korea.

“Can you believe that we’re talking about the ending of the Korean War?” Trump told reporters. “We’re talking about 70 years.”

The official’s arrival in Washington came a day after Pompeo declared that he was confident negotiations with Pyongyang over holding a nuclear summit were “moving in the right direction.”

“Our two countries face a pivotal moment in our relationship, and it would be nothing short of tragic to let this opportunity go to waste,” Pompeo said in New York after meeting with Kim.

The two countries, eyeing the first summit between the U.S. and the North after six decades of hostility, have also been holding negotiations in Singapore and the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas.”

This is great because now progress can finally be made that could restore peace to previously tense situations between the Koreas. Trump had made progress with North Korea, then it seemed like the meeting was off. Trump spoke about it being a mistake and missed an opportunity. Now after a meeting with the second most powerful man from North Korea the meeting is on and they can hopefully put a rest to their 70-year dispute that has tainted their relationship.

Do you believe Trump is causing people to make progress? Is it possible that Trump helps bring the Koreas together in hopes that peace will finally be restored?

What is your opinion on the situation with the meeting? Will there be true progress or will there be a setback?

Share this with your friends after writing your comment below.

President Trump Announced How He Just Got Mexico To Pay For The Wall

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump said he would have Mexico pay for the wall on our southern border, he meant it. He just announced how they are going to do it too… through the USMCA (the revision of NAFTA). Which I suspect was the plan all along.

Very early this morning at about 4:38 am, Trump tweeted: “I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!”

For those doubters on Twitter (and you will see some of them below), I highly doubt the plan was ever to have Mexico pay for the wall up front. We would fund the wall and recoup the funding from Mexico. I don’t see what is so hard to understand about that. But it seems to be a financial move many can’t seem to grasp and that is beyond their comprehension.

SIGN PETITION DEMANDING TRUMP BUILD THE WALL 75,000 HAVE SIGNED

I fully support that if Congress just won’t fund the wall, having the military build it through Pentagon funding and then reimbursing them for it. Why? Because it is a national security issue and always has been. That border is a clear and present danger.

Why shouldn’t Trump have Mexico pay through the USMCA? And why all the negativity from people who are obviously poorly informed and just politically biased? They let their hate for the president dictate all their thoughts and actions rather than looking at the mechanics of the move and the benefits from it. I just don’t get these people. They have not even given this a chance and already they are shooting it down. That’s a leftist for you.

Check out the moves on Twitter over this:

https://twitter.com/crimsonfaith88/status/1073207655760576514

https://twitter.com/catgrinner/status/1073207093254066178

Most of these people don’t seem to get that a great deal of the funding for the wall was approved before Trump started all of this. I have never seen so many people so intent on leaving themselves open to attack. What a bunch of foolish, self-involved individuals. Just sad. Build the wall whatever it takes and do it fast before one of our many enemies gets a chance to severely cripple this nation once again.

Continue Reading

Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Will Testify This Coming Week, “Explosive” Allegations to Come…

Published

on

...

* By

“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John Huber to look into this. They have 6,000 pages of evidence that they’ve gone through. The foundation raised $2.5 billion, and they’re looking into potential improprieties. What’s next on this investigation?” the Fox News host questioned Congressman Meadows.

“Well, I think for the American people, they want to bring some closure, not just a few sound bites, here or there, so we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this,” Meadows answered.

The Gateway Pundit reports:

Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive, Martha and as we just look at the contributions — now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year, but if you look at it, you know, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as Secretary of State — then it dipped down when she was no longer there and then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of you know, pay-to-play and that kind of thing, “Meadows said.

Take a look:

In the three years following Hillary Clinton’s departure from her position in the State Department, the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 90%.

The Gateway Pundit writes, “Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013 and it looks like nobody wants to pay since she can no longer play.”

Currently, the Clinton Foundation is being put under investigation by the Justice Department and the FBI for a whole plethora of reasons.

The Hill reports that the Clinton Foundation is also being investigated by the IRS in order to find out whether or not any “tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use.”

Numerous Clinton emails backing up the idea that the Clinton Foundation was involved in “pay-to-play” schemes during Clinton’s time serving as the head of the Department of State have been found by Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Crime9 months ago

President Trump Announced How He Just Got Mexico To Pay For The Wall

When President Trump said he would have Mexico pay for the wall on our southern border, he meant it. He...

Politics9 months ago

Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Will Testify This Coming Week, “Explosive” Allegations to Come…

“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John...

News10 months ago

White House Guests KNEEL During National Anthem, Trump Makes Them Immediately Regret It

Get 'em, Trump!

Culture10 months ago

Kurt Russel SHOWED Overpaid Celebs To Shut Up About Trump – Hits Them Where It Hurts!

That had to hurt!

Politics10 months ago

Trump About To Drop Presidential Hammer On Obama For Attempting To Overtake Investigation

'providing information to the FBI'

News10 months ago

Melania Unveils This Year’s White House Christmas Decorations That Libs Are SURE To Hate

Melania Trump’s first year in office was marked by immense criticism of our incredible first lady, who in the eyes...

News10 months ago

Mexico Makes a Big Move After Weekend Border Violence

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: The...

News10 months ago

MSM ‘Conveniently’ Leaves Out 2 Major Details In Outrage Over Tear Gas Used At Border

Mainstream media would have you believe that our president authorized the border patrol to tear gas women and children. But...

News10 months ago

Ocasio-Cortez Makes Herself Look A COMPLETE Idiot For Last Time – Gets BLASTED

This woman really should learn when to shut up.

News10 months ago

BREAKING: North Korea’s Plan For EMP Attack Out During Holidays – Stabs Trump In Back

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Washington...

News10 months ago

Top Republican Still ‘Very Seriously’ Considering 2020 Bid Against Trump

Is this a good idea?!

News10 months ago

Our Military Just Unleashed Their Secret Weapon On Migrants – Libs Lose Their Minds!

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Breitbart...

Archive

Send this to a friend