Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

CASE CLOSED! Comey’s Destroyed Evidence Found Proving What He Hid Before Trump’s Election

Published

on

Disgraced former FBI director James Comey once said – “Public corruption is the FBI’s top criminal priority. The threat – which involves the corruption of local, state, and federally elected, appointed, or contracted officials – strikes at the heart of government, eroding public confidence and undermining the strength of our democracy.”

Yet in spite of his public words, his actions repeatedly make a mockery of his words lauding the supposed “integrity” of the Bureau, as layer upon layer of corruption is exposed finding Comey at the very heart of most of it.

As many Americans are already aware, former Secretary of State and twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton maintained a private email server in the basement of her home. On that private email server, Hillary chose to conduct the business of the United States in complete defiance of any known policy and procedure government classified information. What many Americans may not realize is that in June 2016 it was learned that untold thousands of Hillary’s private emails many of which were considered “classified” had been hacked – not by Russians, but by the Chinese.

Comey was still serving as Director of the FBI at that time. Yet he failed to make any disclosure whatsoever regarding the national security breach to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte when he asked Comey directly if China had breached Hillary’s emails. Neither did Comey make any mention whatsoever of the Chinese hack during his public comments in which he chose to clear Hillary of any wrongdoing despite it clearly not being within the scope of his duties to do.

Trending: HUGE Migrant Caravan Barreling Into U.S. Just Met With Savage Surprise From Trump!

What Comey and other top brass at the FBI chose to do was conceal that information in the five months leading up to the highly contentious presidential election in November 2016. Likewise, the FBI also chose not to investigate the national security breach, nor did it refer the case to the NSA, CIA, or any of the other appropriate agencies.

What Comey chose to do instead defies comprehension! Rather than holding Hillary accountable for her willful actions in defiance of any known security protocol, Comey chose to strike immunity deals with Hillary and her aides to destroy their laptops directly following the FBI’s probe. According to FBI sources, one of those laptops yielded significant intelligence breaches along with other probable attacks on Hillary’s emails and private server over an extended period of time by state-backed Chinese hackers.

Yet there was no Special Counsel appointment, no mass media hysteria, no by the moment Twitter tirades, no screams for impeachment, and seemingly no investigation either.

As True Pundit reports – “In return for the aides’ cooperation, Comey and the DOJ agreed not to prosecute Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson based on any incriminating evidence contained on the laptops. They also agreed to destroy the evidence once the FBI had examined the computers. Comey could have simply subpoenaed the laptops or seized them with a search warrant, yet he did neither. Nor did the FBI ask for other electronic devices of Mills and Samuelson, sources said, like cell phones, tablets and office and homes computers.

Comey’s immunity deals to destroy the laptops — instead of preserving the evidence for future criminal cases that could likely arise — protected Hillary Clinton and aides from potential future criminal charges stemming from forensic review of the computers or any contents on the laptops. Like obstruction of justice or evidence tampering. Comey and the Justice Department struck the immunity deal on or about June 10, 2016 — three weeks before Comey cleared Hillary Clinton of any criminal wrongdoing.

And when House Judiciary Committee Chairman Goodlatte came calling shortly before the election seeking preservation of the aides’ computers and asking questions on whether the Hillary-linked laptops had been breached by the Chinese, the laptops had already been destroyed, FBI sources said.”

There was quite literally nothing left to examine. Poof. Gone. Like it had never existed.

Yet the FBI knew that it DID exist and Hillary’s communications had been breached by the Chinese, thereby compromising U.S. national security. Despite this Comey, for reasons known only to him, never revealed that information to Goodlatte or anyone else outside of the Bureau.

Samuelson utilized two laptops made by Lenovo. Lenovo is a company directly tied to the Chinese government and sold for years with pre-installed malware on the computer specifically intended to be a state-sanctioned backdoor for Chinese hackers. This pre-installed malware was utilized and one of Samuelson’s laptops was indeed compromises. That laptop was then destroyed by the FBI per the immunity agreement as neither Comey nor Hillary wanted this breach publicized.

Due to this pre-installed malware, the State Department banned personnel from even using Lenovo products since 2006. Just a year prior to the FBI taking possession of the laptops from Hillary’s aides – aides that were also attorneys in their own right mind you – Lenovo disclosed they had installed a program known as “Superfish” on over 40 different computer models. Among the models included, were the models employed by Samuelson for sorting through Hillary’s classified and Special Access Program (SAP) (top secret) emails.

Lenovo began installing Superfish in 2010 according to the Department of Homeland Security. DHS warned in February 2015 – “Websites, such as banking and email, can be spoofed without a warning from the browser.” The program is placed ads on computers but was easily used by hackers to attack the computer remotely.

This was a known issue and yet Hillary and her State Department chose to use Lenovo products anyway almost as if they were daring the Chinese government to breach classified information.

True Pundit reports that “Goodlatte learned in Oct. 2016 just weeks before the presidential election that Samuelson employed Lenovo laptops as part of her State Department-related work with Clinton. He fired off a letter to Comey, specifically inquiring whether the computers had been compromised by the Chinese.

Goodlatte hedged that there was a strong possibility “Secretary Clinton’s emails were obtained by the Chinese government, the State Department, FBI or any other agency had redacted Top Secret and Special Access Program (SAP) information.”

Again, the FBI at the time of Goodlatte’s letter (included in full below), had already confirmed the hack.

But nobody in the FBI told Goodlatte or anyone else in Congress.

That of course includes Comey who has since been fired and now Tweets about the honesty and integrity of the FBI, especially during his tenure.

Did then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch know too?

What will Goodlatte and other members of Congress do about it now, after they have been openly mocked by the FBI? Likely very little.

Another cover-up but this time with the built-in security of immunity deals to destroy evidence of a national security hack by a Communist power who obtained the most sensitive documents of the United States government.

And got away with it because Comey and the top brass at FBI wanted Hillary in the White House.”

Read the letter to Director Comey on Scribd.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Sanders Finally Loses It, Calls For Immediate Resignation – She’s Had It!

Published

on

...

* By

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders can only take so much and I do believe she’s about reached her limit on this chaotic nonsense. First, Bob Woodward of Watergate fame is coming out with a book that in my opinion looks like a rumor mill hit job against President Trump. Many in the White House have already come out saying the accusations in it are false.

This is followed by yesterday’s bombshell where an anonymous source in the White House supposedly gave an insider op-ed to the New York Times. That’s when it hit the proverbial fan. Sanders called for the immediate resignation of the person who wrote the op-ed that disparaged President Trump.

“It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t,” the anonymous official said. In fact, another anonymous official claimed there were dozens and dozens of anti-Trump resisters in the White House.

“I find the reaction to the NYT op-ed fascinating — that people seem so shocked that there is a resistance from the inside,” an anonymous senior official told Axios, admitting that some of them wished they had written the piece. “I hope he knows — maybe he does? — that there are dozens and dozens of us,” the source continued.

President Trump came out and basically called the anonymous writer a traitor. He also said his success is driving the left nuts, “The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy – and they don’t know what to do,” he wrote on Twitter. “I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back,” he wrote on Wednesday night. “Don’t worry, we will win!”

“Nearly 62 million people voted for President Donald J. Trump in 2016, earning him 306 Electoral College votes — versus 232 for his opponent. None of them voted for a gutless, anonymous source to the failing New York Times,” Sarah Sanders said, adding, “We are disappointed, but not surprised, that the paper chose to publish this pathetic, reckless, and selfish op-ed.”

Sarah went on to add, “This is a new low for the so-called ‘paper of record,’ and it should issue an apology, just as it did after the election for its disastrous coverage of the Trump campaign. This is just another example of the liberal media’s concerted effort to discredit the president.” This is nothing less than a timed and planned hit against Trump’s presidency and it’s happening in conjunction with the Kavanaugh hearings and Woodward’s hit piece.

Sanders ended off her statement by calling for the resignation of this turncoat, saying, “The individual behind this piece has chosen to deceive, rather than support, the duly elected President of the United States. He is not putting country first, but putting himself and his ego ahead of the will of the American people. This coward should do the right thing and resign.”

It’s hard to argue with that sentiment. The Daily Wire has a great piece entitled, ‘NYT’s ‘Anonymous Source’: Traitor, Troll, Or Tall Tale‘. The gist of it is that either the author is a traitor, a trolling liar or the New York Times made it up. We’ll see and probably soon as Tucker Carlson is now saying that Fox News has a good idea who wrote it.

Continue Reading

Honduran Migrant Caravan EXPLODES As it Approaches Border

Published

on

...

* By

Amazing how this happens mere weeks before the midterm elections.

Time to put military on full alert and stationed at the border. This is an invasion and needs to be stopped in its tracks AT the border.

Stop the invasion!

From The Gateway Pundit:

On Wednesday, the caravan of mostly Honduran migrants exploded to a whopping 4,000 people as it approached the Mexico-Guatemala border, despite President Trump’s warnings to cut off U.S. aid.

The Mexican government flooded the Mexico-Guatemala border with hundreds of police officers in anticipation of a stand off with the migrants.

President Trump meant business when he issued a strong warning to Honduran President Hernandez Tuesday over the migrant caravan marching northbound to United States.

The organizer of the caravan, Bartolo Fuentes was detained in Guatemala Tuesday and it was reported Honduran migrants had splintered off into smaller groups in order to travel undetected as they made their trek to the Mexican border. Reuters reported late Tuesday that some Honduran migrants had headed back to Honduras, however; it appears the caravan has grown as it make its way through Guatemala.

The Associate Press reported Wednesday that the Hondurans were spotted in Chiquimula, Guatemala marching through rain, determined to make it the Mexican border.

Because the migrant caravan has grown to over 4,000 people, the Mexican government has sent an additional 500 police to its border with Guatemala, reported NBC News.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be traveling to Mexico on Friday to discuss plans to stop the caravan.

A caravan of migrants fleeing Honduras has grown to 4,000 and the Mexican government has sent an additional 500 federal police to its border with Guatemala in anticipation of their arrival, according to U.S. government documents obtained by NBC News.

Part of the caravan, which has split into two groups, is now approaching the Mexico-Guatemala border amidst a surge in border crossings on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to Mexico to meet with his counterparts on Friday, where plans to stop the caravan will be a “prominent” topic of discussion, according to a senior State Department official who spoke to reporters on Wednesday.

“I am certain that there will be conversations in Mexico about how we can work together on this issue,” the official said about the caravan. “We are certainly looking for concrete results and for solutions that work for both countries.”

President Trump didn’t even wait until the caravan of Hondurans reached Mexico before issuing a very stern warning to the Honduran president on Tuesday threatening to cut U.S. aid immediately!

The President’s fury continued into late Tuesday evening as he fired off another pair of tweets putting Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador on notice.

Anyone entering illegally will be arrested and detained prior to being sent back to their country, President Trump said.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend