Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

CASE CLOSED! Ford’s Ex Breaks His Silence – Comes Forward With What She’s Been Hiding For YEARS

Published

on

Christine Blasey Ford is still adamant that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago. However, her story is full of holes and inconsistencies big enough to drive a semi through. Now, her ex-boyfriend just blew up her story in a spectacular way.

The ex-boyfriend has submitted a sworn statement casting serious doubt on her testimony against Brett Kavanaugh. He contends that in the six years they dated, she never once mentioned the incident. Not once. This was in the late 1990’s. She has hidden this information from the beginning.

He also says that not only did she not have a fear of flying or tight spaces… she flew all the time. Oopsie.

But the last nail in the coffin, in my opinion, is where he swears she coached her best friend on how to pass a polygraph for a job at the FBI and US Attorney’s office. That means that Ford perjured herself when she was asked directly in the hearing the other day if she had given tips on how to pass a polygraph. Case closed if you ask me.

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

They evidently broke up because Ford cheated on him and then she used his credit card for a year after they parted ways. He had to confront her on it because at first, she lied about it. When he threatened to notify fraud prevention, she came clean. Does this sound to you like a credible witness or a person that can be believed at face value? Nope, it sure doesn’t to me. Ford sounds like a real winner to me.

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley pounced on this and is pursuing it.

From the Wall Street Journal:

“The Senate Judiciary Committee chairman sent a letter on Tuesday to Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys, requesting evidence to buttress her sexual assault claim that has “put Judge (Brett) Kavanaugh on trial before the nation.”

“In his letter, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) said that Dr. Ford’s attorneys have withheld evidence that senators need to evaluate the allegations before voting on the nomination of President Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

“Mr. Grassley requested notes from Dr. Ford’s therapy sessions, recordings of the lie detector test she took, and exchanges she had with the news media.

“The two-page letter also questioned Dr. Ford’s truthfulness.

“When she testified before the Judiciary Committee last week about the alleged decades-old attack, Dr. Ford was asked if she had ever spoken to anyone besides her attorneys on how to take a lie-detector test.

“Never,” she said.

“When asked if she had discussed with anyone tips on taking a polygraph, she said, “No.”

“In seeking the lie-detector records, Mr. Grassley said that the committee had gotten a sworn statement from an unnamed former boyfriend of Dr. Ford.”

In his letter, Sen. Grassley also wrote that Ford’s testimony at the hearing “raises specific concerns about the reliability of her polygraph examination results. The Senate, therefore, needs this information.”

“Your continued withholding of material evidence despite multiple requests is unacceptable as the Senate exercises its constitutional responsibility of advice and consent for a judicial nomination,” Grassley (R-IA) wrote.

Frankly, this should put an end to this whole farce, but it won’t. The Democrats are going to connive, manipulate and scheme while screaming that this investigation is not being conducted in an ethical fashion. It is sheer obstructionism because they want to delay the nomination of Kavanaugh indefinitely until they can get more political power lined up in the House and Senate.

It is not clear when the Senate Judiciary Committee staff came into possession of the letter. Mitchell’s specific questioning about polygraph preparation during Ford’s committee testimony, however, may indicate committee staff had some knowledge of the allegations laid out in the letter at least as early as last week. That question was not random or by chance and I think the Republicans knew about the allegation and were vetting it.

More from Fox News:

“Some of the apparent inconsistencies, Grassley wrote, could possibly be addressed if Ford’s legal team turned over all video or audio recordings produced during her own polygraph examination. Ford passed that polygraph, and in a handwritten statement she wrote prior to the test, she indicated “there were 4 boys and a couple of girls” at the gathering.

“However, in Ford’s letter to Feinstein in July, she gave a different tally, writing instead that the party “included me and 4 others.” Under oath on Thursday, Ford for the first time mentioned that a fourth boy was at the party, but that she could not remember his name.

“Grassley also demanded Ford’s attorneys hand over notes from her 2012 therapy sessions in which she claimed to have discussed her alleged sexual assault decades ago. The senator said it was “not justified” any longer for Ford to cite privacy and medical privilege given that she has relied on them extensively as a kind of corroborating evidence to implicate Kavanaugh.

“On Thursday, Ford claimed she could not say definitively whether she had shared those notes with The Washington Post approximately two months ago, as opposed to describing them abstractly. The Post wrote that it had reviewed a “portion” of Ford’s notes.

“Additionally, Grassley requested copies of communications between Ford and the media describing her allegations, saying that the legal team’s failure to provide Ford’s full correspondence with The Washington Post suggested a “lack of candor.'”

The ex-boyfriend does not want his name out there or to testify in public over this. I don’t blame him. But he is trying to do the right thing here it would seem.

It’s also interesting to note WaPo’s involvement in all of this. What is clear is that this should put to rest all of this nonsense and Kavanaugh should be confirmed immediately.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Migrant Caravan That Threatened To ‘Drop-In’ On Trump Tears Down Border Fence, Storms Mexico

Published

on

...

* By

Someone is putting these people up to this, I swear. It’s to close to our midterm election for it to be a coincidence.

Just a few days ago, one of the migrants told Yahoo News that they were going to “drop in” on Trump and that he would have to take them in.

Trump needs to send in the military immediately.

Breitbart is reporting:

“More than 4,000 migrants forced their way into Mexico after storming a border fence with Guatemala.

Video captured by Noticias Telemundo shows the moment when hundreds of migrants force the gate open and rush into Mexico despite officials efforts to keep the migrants out.

Mexican authorities previously vowed to turn back any migrants who did not follow immigration law.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The rush is the latest development for the caravan originating in Honduras, when approximately 1,300 migrants began an organized march to Mexico with some making their way to the U.S. Border.

The caravan caused the Mexican government to announce it would enforce immigration laws and turn back those who did not obtain a visa to travel through country. Despite the threat, the caravan grew in size to more than 4,000, pushing President Donald Trump to state he would remove all financial aid to Central American countries if the migration was not halted.

It remains unclear how many migrants were able to successfully enter Mexico by force.”

The Independent UK reported:

“Migrants in a caravan making its way north through Central America towards the US border have torn down gates and are making their way over a bridge into Mexico – with officials warning the trip will bring swift retribution from the Trump administration.

Young men in the caravan reportedly began on Friday violently tugging at a tall yellow fence in the way of the group before eventually tearing the barrier down. Men, women, and children then began rushing towards the bridge to Mexico that stands about 150 years (137 meters) away.

The fence toppling came just after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray to discuss the caravan, which started in Honduras last weekend.

“It’s a challenge that Mexico is facing, and that’s how I expressed it to Secretary Pompeo,” Mr Videgaray said in a news conference with the US secretary of state.

The Mexican government has asked for assistance from the United Nations refugee agency to help it process migrants arriving on the country’s southern border and seeking refugee status.

Processing those refugee claims could allow the Mexican government to disperse the caravan, and placate President Donald Trump, who is adamantly opposed to allowing any of the individuals into the US.

The caravan that is now at the Mexico border is composed of several thousand Honduran migrants who are seeking to escape violence and poverty in their home country. Mr Videgaray said earlier on Friday that the caravan was composed of some 4,000 people and each could present their claims to enter the country with refugee status.

“We haven’t had a caravan or group of this size seeking refuge at the same time, that’s why we’ve sought the support of the United Nations,” he said on Mexican television.

The Mexican government is taking a different tact with this caravan than a similar one that made its way north earlier this year, similarly drawing anger from Mr Trump.

Unlike that caravan, which made its way into the heartland of Mexico before officials attempted to process claims, the Mexican government this time is focusing on processing the individuals as they arrive on the border.

In response to the advancing caravan, Mr Trump has threatened to instruct the US military to “CLOSE THE SOUTHERN BORDER”, and said that he would cut aid to Central American countries where the migrants are arriving from.

It is not clear if Mr Trump is seriously considering closing the US-Mexico border, and it is not clear that he could conceivably do so, either. But, if he did, experts say that such a closure would have a major impact on the economy and ability of people to travel in and out of the US.”

Watch.

Migrantes logran romper cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Migrantes rompen cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Posted by Noticias Telemundo on Friday, October 19, 2018

Continue Reading

Watch How Left-Wing Protester Who Harassed 9/11 Widow Reacts When Confronted By Her Large ‘Son’

Published

on

...

* By

Oh man, this is the best ever.

Don’t you just love it when angry, hostile left-winger, antifa types turn tail & run when the other side stands up to them.

We need more of this in America!

The Daily Caller is reporting:

Video of a left-wing protester telling an alleged 9/11 widow that her late husband should “rot in the grave” has gone viral.

The harassment of the woman took place in Portland, Oregon, during clashes between Antifa and pro-Trump factions.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The protester screamed at the woman in the video and looked to be ready for a physical confrontation. After the woman said “My husband died in 9/11,” the protester yelled “Good for him! Good. Good. NYPD were a bunch of sodomized — fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks. Your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave.”

The woman walked on.

However, the leftist protester was not so empowered when a large man approached him and asked, “Did you call my mom out?” (RELATED: Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Kimmons Vigil)

The protester said “What?” and then took off running.

“Why are you running?” the man yelled.

There was a standoff between the leftist and far-right protesters, but when a large group of Trump-supporting activists looked to confront him, the man who insulted the widow suddenly lost his nerve.

WATCH:

Extra footage posted on Twitter shows the same man who was harassing the woman earlier running for his life down the street as fast as he could.

A professional skateboarder was mistaken for the man in the video and received death threats.

Oregon Live reported:

Portland professional skateboarder Charlie Wilkins faced violent threats on social media Thursday after video of an Oct. 13 protest went viral that showed an Antifa protester yelling at a woman.

“Your husband, should probably … rot in the grave,” the man rants at the woman, who claimed to be a 9/11 widow.

The man in the video resembles Wilkins, but the skateboarder insists it’s not him.

He and his wife Victoria say they avoid protests and were at a pumpkin patch that day.

“I just think he’s horrible to say that to anybody,” Wilkins told KGW, referring to the protester in the video. “I would never say that to anybody.”

Brandon Farley, who shot the video of the protest, weighed in on Wilkins’ behalf, tweeting:

“I don’t want to ruin an innocent man’s life! Stop this thoughtless tirade, immediately! Get the facts! He’s not the guy in my videos. Keep searching or move on, please.”

Wilkins is a longtime professional skater, and so his image is widely available online, which is likely the reason people made the connection between him and the Antifa protester.”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend