Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Sports

Dems Just Stabbed Trump In Back With Nasty Offer To NBA Champs Who Refused His WH Invite

‘It’s really scary…’

Published

on

LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors both previously stated that neither they nor their respective teams had any interest in a visit to the White House if they win the NBA Championship. The Warriors routed the Cavs and swept them 4-0 like a grandmother sweeping dirt under the rug. However, it now seems like an invitation to the White House by President Donald Trump won’t be coming anytime soon.

President Trump stated to the media on Friday – “I didn’t invite LeBron James, and I didn’t invite Steph Curry. We’re not going to invite either team.” He also canceled a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles to commemorate their first Super Bowl win after the majority of the players publically stated they planned to skip the visit altogether.

Trending: Cop Pulls Man Over for Best Anti-Obama Sticker He’s Ever Seen – It’s Priceless!

“The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!” Trump tweeted on June 4.

However, President Trump stated he would be more than happy to host the Washington Capitals.  The Capitals recently won the Stanley Cup.

He stated of his reasons for these decisions – “If they want to be here, it’s the greatest place on Earth. I’m here. If they don’t want to be here, I don’t want them.”

The Golden State Warriors completed a four-game sweep of LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night to capture their third NBA championship in four years. Leading the way was Curry and Kevin Durant, cinching the title on Cleveland’s home court with a convincing 108-85 victory. Curry scored an impressive 37 points, and Durant added an additional 20 points to clinch the win against the Cavaliers.

No White House invitation would be forthcoming for James and the Cavaliers since they lost, however, traditionally an invitation would have been extended to the champion Warriors following such a victory. It seems like Curry and Durant declared their lack of interest, so President Trump rescinded the invitation. That’s when House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi stepped in.

The Hill reports:

“Speculation has risen since the Warriors’ Monday night championship victory that the team may skip out on meeting the president, as NBA champions traditionally do.

Key members of the Warriors have been vocally opposed to President Trump during the campaign and since his election. Head coach Steve Kerr criticized his executive order on travel, and star player Stephen Curry said Trump is an asset “if you remove the ‘et.’ ”

Forward David West said earlier this year of Trump: “All the tactics that he used to get elected are the very things someone like me, who works with youth on a consistent basis, are the things that we try to talk our young folks out of doing.”

CNBC analyst Josh Brown tweeted that the Warriors are skipping the White House visit, although it was unclear what reports he was citing. A spokesman told ABC the team had no comment on reports that they would skip the White House trip.

The Warriors on Monday night defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers to win the NBA Championship, their second in three years.”

In an effort to make all things Trump look as bad as possible, Pelosi along with Rep. Barbara Lee (CA-D) chose to invite the Golden State Warriors to take a trip to Capitol Hill instead of the White House. “The @Warriors’ leadership is inspiring. I’d be honored to welcome the team to the U.S. Capitol. #DubNation,” Pelosi tweeted. Her district in San Francisco is located just minutes from the team’s Oakland base.

Pelosi and Lee sent a formal invitation to the Warriors and to head coach Steve Kerr on Tuesday. The invitation opened congratulated them on their “triumphant back-to-back victory winning the 2018 NBA Championship!”

The letter goes on to state: “With your third title in the last four years, the Golden State Warriors have once again dazzled America with your outstanding performance on the court and inspired leadership off the court. You continue to make the Bay Area and indeed the country deeply proud.”

The liberal ladies then issued the invitation to Capitol Hill writing they would be “delighted” to have the Warriors visit “publicly as a team or personally as families,” to Capitol Hill. “Please consider this as a blanket invitation whenever your individual schedules allow.”

It is unclear if the team or individual players plan to take Pelosi and Lee up on their offer at this time as it was extended just scant days after Curry declined to accept an invitation to the White House.

This comes on the heels of a new poll conducted by America First Action Super PAC, President Donald Trump’s official Super PAC.  The poll shows that Democrats in Ohio are in serious trouble of losing their re-election bids while House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi proves to be an anchor on her party’s November chances.

Democrats seem to be struggling in Ohio, as well as across the country. President Trump is far more popular than Pelosi.

Breitbart reports:

“when asked who they trust more to lead the nation, respondents overwhelmingly said President Trump and the GOP in Congress over Pelosi and Democrats in Congress. Trump leads Pelosi by double digits in this regard in Ohio, as 45 percent sided with him and Republicans whereas just 35 percent sided with Pelosi and Democrats.

America First Action Super PAC is President Trump’s official super PAC, so of course, these results should be viewed through that lens. But the fact that the Senate race, governor’s race, and the generic fight between Trump and Pelosi are each in the respective places they are right now–much better for the GOP than most prognosticators and pundits who preach conventional political wisdom would have you believe–is a boon for the GOP and offers a huge opportunity for the party to put the squeeze on the Democrats.

Technically speaking, too, the names Pelosi and Trump are not on the ballot this year–with the exception of in Pelosi’s congressional district in California, which she will win handily, where she faces voters again–but in many ways this midterm election is a referendum on both of them.

‘Just because DJT [Donald J. Trump] isn’t on the ticket himself doesn’t mean that his wins, doesn’t mean that his policies, doesn’t mean that his presidency isn’t in many respects on the ticket,” Donald Trump, Jr., the president’s eldest son, said in a recent exclusive interview with Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125. “We have to get out there. We have to mobilize. We have to be aware of that. Because if Nancy Pelosi is in charge, taxes go up, the economy is going to go down, jobs numbers are going to go down. It’s a really scary prospect. They’re saying as much. They’re literally saying they’re going to reverse all of these things. And when I look at what are they trying to reverse, it’s almost mind-boggling—it would be much more mind-boggling if I didn’t realize these are people who have never done any of these things in the real world so how could they possibly know. But when they’re putting Democratic policies ahead of the good things that could happen for our country it’s really scary—but that’s exactly what’s going on.'”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Sports

Loudmouth LaVar Ball Makes Nasty Announcement About Trump And His Supporters – BAD Move!

Apparently he forgot!

Published

on

By

President Trump is known to have detractors and those who wish him ill. It has almost become a competitive sport within the mainstream media as well as the athletic and entertainment industry. Which is why the comments of LaVar Ball, a former pro-National Football League, and National Basketball League player should not shock you one bit. But it should surely disgust you. Even if there are those who do not like the president, the least they can do is provide him basic respect and decency. However, all of that is missing in Ball’s recent comments.

Total Pro Sports reported,

“If there’s one person who knows all about the controversy surrounding the President, it’s LaVar Ball. The CEO of Big Baller Brand had an infamous run-in with the current President of the United States when his middle son got himself arrested for stealing in China. There just might be another run-in brewing. A few days ago, Trump tweeted that Don Lemon was the “Dumbest man on television” that made LeBron James look smart, which “was hard to do.” That brought about so much criticism in the days following, especially after the Los Angeles Lakers superstar had opened his new I Promise school. In a recent interview with TMZ, Ball outlined what some of the reasons were when asked whether Trump is racist.

“Do I think he’s racist? Yes, he’s racist. Everybody know that. Everybody knows that. That’s not a secret. It’s not a secret. If you’re bothering a lot of black folks, I’m going to say you’re racist. If you’re bothering a lot Hispanics, I’m going to say you’re racist. If you messing with everybody but whoever is not your kind, whoever is your kind you’re not messing with, I call you racist if you like that. That’s easy to spot out.”

Ball, a former athlete, is now a media personality and businessman with three sons who all play professional basketball. One for the Los Angeles Lakers, one who played on scholarship at UCLA, and one for the Los Angeles Ballers. He serves as the Chief Executive Officer of his sports apparel company known as Big Baller Brand while he simultaneously founded the Junior Basketball Association (JBA).

However, in the past few years Ball has made media headlines all over the world for his controversial and outrageous statements. He claimed that one of his son’s Lonzo is better than world-renowned basketball player Stephen Curry. At the same time, he also alleged that he could beat Michael Jordan in a one-on-one basketball game. Since then he has received praise and criticism, and his remarks have led to television appearances which have received major attention from high profile sports media outlets.

But it was his problems with President Trump that has been getting him into hot water. Ball’s son was one of the UCLA students who was detained for shoplifting in a high-end shopping center in Shanghai, China. The players were accused by police of shoplifting high-end Louis Vuitton sunglasses at a store in the mall. After President Trump and his administration made a plea to the Chinese government to release them from their charges they were set free.

President Trump took to social media to say that the students were headed to jail and if it were not for his intervention they would still be there. Furthermore, that despite what he did for them he did not think they would say thank you. Ball tweeted back a response which insinuated that President Trump did nothing to help Ball’s son and teammates get out of Chinese prison. When Ball appeared on CNN with Chris Cuomo shortly thereafter he still refused to thank the president.

President Trump responded by calling Ball a poor man’s version of Don King and calling him an ungrateful fool. A short while later, Ball’s son and his teammates were suspended indefinitely even after their public thank you where they expressed gratitude to the president. Ball continued to double down, refusing to thank him even after some time had passed.

It is very clear that Ball is highly ungrateful. President Trump hit it right on the head, there is no doubt about it. Much like other Hollywood entertainers, politicians, and detractors who trash the president Ball’s bad move will likely lead to him getting the Trump curse. One where public figures trash the president and as a result lose their career, lose notoriety and all around lose the entire situation. Ball needs a training in manners and perhaps his fall from grace will be the life lesson he so desperately needs.

Share if you agree that LaVar Ball’s comments were tasteless.

Share if you think that Ball should not be commenting on politics.

Share if you believe that Ball will go down for making these comments.

Share if you don’t agree with Ball’s comments

Continue Reading

Sports

Marshawn Lynch Doesn’t Care What You Think, Infuriates Americans At Season Opener

Time to boycott again!

Published

on

By

Anthem kneeling has been a concern for a few years now. There have been diverse opinions on both sides of the aisle regarding this particular issue. However, conservatives have staunchly stood in opposition to any kneeling calling it unpatriotic and disrespectful to the military, flag, and anthem. But, athletes have doubled down and continue to partake in these protests. One of them is Marshawn Lynch. His latest actions indicate he does not care what people think and he will continue to anthem kneel regardless.

The Western Journal reported,

“Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch made sure to let the nation know loud and clear that he would not be standing for the national anthem. One would assume with a new head coach in place — Jon Gruden — there might be new team rules or standards. But Lynch once again sat for the anthem before Oakland’s exhibition opener against the Detroit Lions on Friday night. The move came the evening after President Donald Trump criticized players on Twitter who refused to stand for the national anthem. The president said that “most of them are unable to define” what they’re demonstrating against. In a second tweet, he said players who do not stand for the anthem should be suspended without pay.

Lynch sat for the anthem all of last season but never gave a reason for his decision. No other players on either team demonstrated during the anthem, with the Lions all standing together with locked arms. The league and the NFL Players Association have yet to announce a policy for this season regarding demonstrations during the anthem. The NFL announced a policy in the spring requiring players to either stand for the anthem or remain in the locker room, but the league and the players union agreed in July to put that rule on hold. Several players throughout the league demonstrated on Thursday night, including three players from the Miami Dolphins. Kenny Stills and fellow wide receiver Albert Wilson took a knee during the anthem while defensive end Robert Quinn stood with his fist raised. Stills called Wilson an “angel” for kneeling with him so he wasn’t the only one protesting. Colin Kaepernick tweeted a photo of himself with Stills, praising him and Wilson for protesting. “Stay strong brothers!” he wrote.”

Anthem kneeling began in 2016 when some professional athletes began protesting what they alleged as systematic oppression and social injustice against the African American community in the United States. Instances of these they allege were increased police brutality and racial inequality. Those who have kneeled have gotten mixed reactions, many have denounced them and called them unpatriotic and disrespectful to the flag, police, and military, like the president, while others have said that it is a patriotic form of political expression.

It all began when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick sat during the national anthem during a National Football League game. He did it as well during the preseason games of the 2016 football season. Since then other National Football League players have engaged in similar behavior. In 2017, there were over 200 players that had sat or kneeled for the anthem and President Trump was one of their biggest detractors. He publically called for owners to fire players to stay or kneeled for the anthem and indicated his belief that it was not the place for such a policy.

In May of this past year, the commissioner of the National Football Leagues passed a new policy guideline that made it mandatory for all players to stand for the national anthem. If they do not want to, then they have the option of staying in the locker room until the performance begins. Something that many feel allowed the disrespect of the flag, military, and anthem to continue.

Political figures have given their input on the issue adding a level of negative discourse to the societal dialogue. President Obama argued that Kaepernick was exercising his constitutional right, Supreme Court Justice Ruther Bader Ginsburg criticized Kaepernick’s actions and the movement as dumb and disrespectful, while U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson lee physically went to the House floor and knelt on the floor. One of her colleagues U.S. Representative Mark Pocan did the same thing the next day. Vice President Mike Pence had one of the best responses of all. Pence left an Indianapolis Colt’s NFL game after members of the San Francisco 49ers knelt during the anthem.

Conservatives have made their points clear on the issue. Anthem kneeling will not be tolerated and they are not afraid to voice their opinion. The Trump administration has made their position even more abundantly clear. They are on the right side of history and if everyone else wants to be as well they will defend the flag, the military, and the anthem that our veterans fought so hard for us to have, utilize, and benefit from in peace.

Share if you agree that what Lynch did was wrong.

Share if you think that anthem kneeling is wrong.

Share if you believe players should be fined or fired for kneeling during the anthem.

Share if you support President Trump.

Continue Reading

Thanks for sharing!

We'd like to invite you to become a RWN insider. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Send this to a friend