Connect with us

DETAILS: Judge Dismisses ALL Charges Against Extremist Muslim Compound Suspects For MAJOR Mistake (VIDEO)

Published

on

In a sudden and unfathomable decision, a judge on the case of the “extremist Muslim” compound suspects in New Mexico has dismissed all charges against three of the five suspects. The dangerous decision was made after one major mistake.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Fox News:

A New Mexico judge dismissed all charges against three suspects tied to a compound where alleged Muslim extremists reportedly trained children to be school shooters.

District Judge Emilio Chavez on Wednesday dismissed charges against three of the five defendants, ruling that authorities violated the state’s “10-day rule.”

Child abuse charges against Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause.

The charges against fellow defendants, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and Jany Leveille, remained. The suspects are accused of holding nearly a dozen children at the compound. The remains of a twelfth child were found on the compound.

The suspects were arrested by authorities after an early August raid following a monthslong search investigating the disappearance of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, a 3-year-boy with severe medical issues who went missing from Georgia in December. Days later, a child’s remains were found on the property.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was allegedly training children to commit school shootings, according to prosecutors, who later alleged that the juveniles were taught how to use firearms, as well as tactical techniques, in order to kill teachers, law enforcement and other institutions they found corrupt.

Health officials confirmed earlier this month that the discovered remains were positively identified as the 3-year-old’s.

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the boy’s father, and Leveille were hit with additional charges Friday, adding abuse of a child resulting in the death of a child and conspiracy to commit abuse of a child, Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said in a news release.

The judge said it was a very difficult decision to drop the charges but the rule left him with no option. Prosecutors could still seek charges for the three by asking a grand jury to indict them but offered no immediate indication on how they would proceed.

The official order will be filed at 4 p.m. following a hearing for the other two defendants.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

President Trump Announced How He Just Got Mexico To Pay For The Wall

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump said he would have Mexico pay for the wall on our southern border, he meant it. He just announced how they are going to do it too… through the USMCA (the revision of NAFTA). Which I suspect was the plan all along.

Very early this morning at about 4:38 am, Trump tweeted: “I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!”

For those doubters on Twitter (and you will see some of them below), I highly doubt the plan was ever to have Mexico pay for the wall up front. We would fund the wall and recoup the funding from Mexico. I don’t see what is so hard to understand about that. But it seems to be a financial move many can’t seem to grasp and that is beyond their comprehension.

SIGN PETITION DEMANDING TRUMP BUILD THE WALL 75,000 HAVE SIGNED

I fully support that if Congress just won’t fund the wall, having the military build it through Pentagon funding and then reimbursing them for it. Why? Because it is a national security issue and always has been. That border is a clear and present danger.

Why shouldn’t Trump have Mexico pay through the USMCA? And why all the negativity from people who are obviously poorly informed and just politically biased? They let their hate for the president dictate all their thoughts and actions rather than looking at the mechanics of the move and the benefits from it. I just don’t get these people. They have not even given this a chance and already they are shooting it down. That’s a leftist for you.

Check out the moves on Twitter over this:

https://twitter.com/crimsonfaith88/status/1073207655760576514

https://twitter.com/catgrinner/status/1073207093254066178

Most of these people don’t seem to get that a great deal of the funding for the wall was approved before Trump started all of this. I have never seen so many people so intent on leaving themselves open to attack. What a bunch of foolish, self-involved individuals. Just sad. Build the wall whatever it takes and do it fast before one of our many enemies gets a chance to severely cripple this nation once again.

Continue Reading

Illegal Invader Collides With Major Karma After Leaving Church – Should’ve Listened!

Published

on

An illegal alien was busted in North Carolina last week after leaving a church to meet for a scheduled appointment with immigration officials. Samuel Oliver-Bruno, 47, was evidently living for almost a year in the basement of a Methodist church while trying to get his deportation to Mexico delayed. ICE doesn’t make arrests in churches so they waited until he left this one.

Oliver-Bruno was asked to provide his fingerprints to move his petition forward. He was promptly arrested in the USCIS office when he arrived. To be fair, this guy is a convicted criminal and is not some innocent victim here. Clergy from the church formed a human wall around the vehicle taking him to detention, singing “Amazing Grace” and chanting “Let him stay!” Several were arrested. The Hill has more on this misguided intervention:

An undocumented man was arrested in North Carolina on Friday after leaving a church to meet for a scheduled appointment with immigration officials, The News & Observer reported.

Samuel Oliver-Bruno, 47, was living in the basement of Durham’s CityWell United Methodist Church for nearly a year while he petitioned for his deportation to Mexico to be delayed. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement does not make arrests in churches.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services asked Oliver-Bruno to appear in person to provide his fingerprints in order for his petition to be processed. He was then arrested inside the USCIS office, the paper reported.

“Mr. Oliver-Bruno is a convicted criminal who has received all appropriate legal process under federal law, has no outstanding appeals, and has no legal basis to remain in the U.S.,” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokesperson Bryan Cox told The News & Observer in a statement.

Faith leaders and church members who had accompanied Oliver-Bruno formed a human wall around the vehicle taking him to detention, singing “Amazing Grace” and chanting “Let him stay!” Several were arrested, according to CNN.

“It was presented as a legitimate appointment but ICE utilized due process as bait,” Cleve May, a pastor at the church, told CNN. “So we went to the appointment with him, to offer protection, knowing that ICE could not be trusted. We were thinking we would be in and out in 30 minutes.”

Reps. David Price (D-N.C.) and G.K. Butterfield (D-N.C.) released a joint statement following  Oliver-Bruno’s arrest, saying the man was “entrapped” and vowing to fight his arrest.

“Samuel’s sudden and inappropriate arrest in the middle of the Thanksgiving season reflects the callous and cruel approach we’ve come to expect from the Trump administration. As Members of Congress representing the Durham community, we will continue to do everything in our power to keep the Oliver-Bruno family together,” they said.

“In a call with us this afternoon, ICE has committed to allow Mr. Oliver-Bruno to remain in the U.S. in detention while his case is adjudicated. While this means he will not be immediately deported, we remain committed to fighting for his release.”

Oliver-Bruno was arrested in El Paso, Texas, in 2014 after using a Texas birth certificate to enter the U.S., according to CNN. He lived for 11 months in sanctuary at the Durham church, where he helped with renovations, including a bedroom and shower after CityWell agreed to take him in the facility.

Oliver-Bruno said he feared he will be deported, leaving behind his son and wife, who has lupus and depends on her husband financially, the News & Observer reported.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Crime4 months ago

President Trump Announced How He Just Got Mexico To Pay For The Wall

When President Trump said he would have Mexico pay for the wall on our southern border, he meant it. He...

Politics4 months ago

Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Will Testify This Coming Week, “Explosive” Allegations to Come…

“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John...

News5 months ago

White House Guests KNEEL During National Anthem, Trump Makes Them Immediately Regret It

Get 'em, Trump!

Culture5 months ago

Kurt Russel SHOWED Overpaid Celebs To Shut Up About Trump – Hits Them Where It Hurts!

That had to hurt!

Politics5 months ago

Trump About To Drop Presidential Hammer On Obama For Attempting To Overtake Investigation

'providing information to the FBI'

News5 months ago

Melania Unveils This Year’s White House Christmas Decorations That Libs Are SURE To Hate

Melania Trump’s first year in office was marked by immense criticism of our incredible first lady, who in the eyes...

News5 months ago

Mexico Makes a Big Move After Weekend Border Violence

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: The...

News5 months ago

MSM ‘Conveniently’ Leaves Out 2 Major Details In Outrage Over Tear Gas Used At Border

Mainstream media would have you believe that our president authorized the border patrol to tear gas women and children. But...

News5 months ago

Ocasio-Cortez Makes Herself Look A COMPLETE Idiot For Last Time – Gets BLASTED

This woman really should learn when to shut up.

News5 months ago

BREAKING: North Korea’s Plan For EMP Attack Out During Holidays – Stabs Trump In Back

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Washington...

News5 months ago

Top Republican Still ‘Very Seriously’ Considering 2020 Bid Against Trump

Is this a good idea?!

News5 months ago

Our Military Just Unleashed Their Secret Weapon On Migrants – Libs Lose Their Minds!

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Breitbart...

Archive

Send this to a friend