Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

DNC Chief Denies She Was At Hospital Night of Seth Rich Murder, Then Police Drop The Hammer

Published

on

Since the untimely demise of former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Staffer Seth Rich, rumors have swirled and conspiracy theories have arisen. Some based on factual conclusions and others merely conjecture. Some people believe that Rich’s murder was nefarious and the result of him giving emails to WikiLeaks. Fox News host Sean Hannity covered it extensively until threatened with legal action if he did not cease.

Many have claimed Rich was Wikileaks’ source of emails leaked during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, including Kim Dotcom, the New Zealand entrepreneur who clearly knew about the hacked emails long before they were released. Kim Dotcom claims Rich obtained the emails with a memory stick and has offered to provide proof to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, except Mueller will not respond.  Furthermore, two men working with the Rich family – private investigator and former D.C. Police detective Rod Wheeler and family acquaintance Ed Butowsky, also maintain and have previously stated Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior his death.

According to Ed Butowsky, an acquaintance of the family, in his discussions with Joel and Mary Rich, they confirmed that their son transmitted the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Wheeler initially told TV station Fox5 that proof of Rich’s contact with WikiLeaks lies on the murdered IT staffer’s laptop. He later walked the claim back but continues to maintain there was “some communication between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”

Trending: Trump Expels Obama Swamp Slug And He’s About To Get Rid Of EIGHT More

Then there is conservative blogger Matt Couch of America First Media, he claims the former interim head of the DNC, Donna Brazile was at the same hospital on the very same night where Rich was pronounced dead.

Couch writes – “An inside source with knowledge of what occurred at the hospital on the early morning of July 10, 2016, has revealed former DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser arrived shortly after EMTs had delivered the injured victim for emergency treatment of two gunshot wounds to the torso.

Rich, age 27 at the time, was expected to survive his injuries but unfortunately died during surgery much to the surprise of the EMTs who had claimed he was conscious but confused at the scene of the shooting.

With little to no information released publicly about the homicide by DC Metropolitan Police, America First Media investigators had confirmed last year the hospital was, in fact, MedStar Hospital, and the surgeon, who had commenced operating and ultimately pronounced Seth Rich deceased at 5:57 A.M., as being Dr. Christine Trankiem.

The investigation now reveals the unexpected presence of the two prominent DC political figures shortly after the victim’s arrival at the hospital. Investigator and founder of America First Media, Matt Couch, had publicly issued a one week window, withholding these findings, in the hopes one or both of the women would reach out to the team for discussion as to their unexpected presence where the victim would come to pass. Neither woman responded to Couch’s offer.

These developments bring further questions without answers to the murder case which has been shrouded in secrecy for the past two years. Why were two high profile political figures at the hospital in the early morning hours? Who advised them of the shooting so soon after it occurred? Was Seth Rich more than the mid-level employee he had been made out to be by the media and the DNC?”

Rich left Lou’s City Bar around 1:30 A.M.  on July 10th after spending the evening there with friends, according to testimony from Joe Capone as stated in a 2016 Crime Watch TV Interview. Capone told the Washington Post he offered Rich a ride home, or to call him a cab. Rich declined both.

A series of oddities surround the murder of Rich. Considered the victim of a botched robbery attempt, Rich was shot twice in the back and left with his wallet, keys, phone, and still wearing a $2,000 necklace and watch. It is clear that robbery was not the motive, despite claims otherwise from Washington Metro police detectives.

Yet another “oddity” muddying the Rich case is the stolen 40 caliber Glock 22 handguns stolen from an FBI agent’s car the same day Rich was murdered. D.C. Metro police state the theft occurred between 5 and 7 A.M. Meanwhile the FBI claimed some two weeks later that the theft occurred between Midnight and 2 A.M.  This discrepancy has fueled speculation that the FBI gun was used in Rich’s murder.

He walked home, calling several people along the way. He called his father, Joel Rich, who he missed because he had gone to sleep. He talked with a fraternity brother and his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka. Around 4:17 a.m., Rich was about a block from his home when Mulka, still on the phone with him, heard voices in the background. Rich reassured her that he was steps away from being at his front door and hung up.

Two minutes later, Rich was shot twice. Police were on the scene within three minutes. Rich sustained bruising on his hands and face. He remained conscious but died at the hospital less than two hours later.

Meanwhile, Brazile denies she was ever present at MedStar Hospital, instead claiming she was in Washington state with CNN commentator Ana Navarro on the day of Rich’s murder. She further dismissed Couch’s claims as little more than an attempt to profit off Rich’s untimely demise, providing tweeted “evidence” as “proof.”

Brazile stated according to the Daily Dot – “This is painful not just to the memory of a great young public servant, but Seth’s parents and his colleagues and friends… There is simply no truth to the claims in the article,” she wrote, adding in another email: “The claim is false, misleading and worse—profiting [off] an innocent death.”

Brazile’s attorney, Elizabeth Marvin, sent a letter to Couch and America First Media Group with claims he published “false and defamatory content” about Brazile with an “obviously malicious intent.”

Marvin writes – “You published these false and defamatory statements in an attempt to further conspiracy theories and persuade your readers to believe that Ms. Brazile intervened in and/or influenced the investigation into Seth Rich’s murder.”

The letter demands Couch “cease and desist” within 48 hours or Brazile planned to pursue “all available legal remedies” to force him to comply.

Yet Couch is not backing down. He states he has proof as well that Brazile is lying. Brazile has a history of problems with the truth as evidenced by her repeated denials on the leaking of questions to Hillary Clinton prior to a presidential debate. Despite repeated denials on the part of Brazile, evidence emerged to contradict her narrative until she had no choice but to come clean, and here we are again.

Note the Washington, D.C. location stamp, as well as the date and time.

Here is more…note again the date, time, and location.

When questioned about this discrepancy, Brazile chose to attack Couch. Couch reports – “Strange, how could Donna Brazile be in Seattle, oh that’s right she wasn’t in Seattle at the time of Seth Rich’s murder. Perhaps one should turn off their Geotagging when trying to deceive the American people Donna. Then Ms. Brazile doubled down by attacking me on Twitter, she was so worked up she couldn’t even formulate thoughts.”

What is more interesting is Brazile is reported to have called police as well as the Rich family demanding to know just why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death. This is according to Wheeler’s testimony of the events that transpired just after Rich’s murder. Yet it appears police have repeatedly dropped the ball, circling wagons to continue this cover-up.

True Pundit reports two D.C. Metropolitan Police sources confirm Couch’s information is “relatively accurate.”

“Ask Brazile for her cell phone records on the date involved,” one police source said. “That would settle it. Pull the hospital (cctv video) tape from 4 am and let’s see who is on video arriving at the hospital. If you have nothing to hide, give Metro permission to release basic evidence.”

All of which are credible points. Simple to prove or disprove. Let’s see some records and the tape.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Hurricane Looters Just Got Priceless Surprise As Florence Rips Through North Carolina

Published

on

As Hurricane Florence rips through and dumps tons of rain on the Carolinas, people either got out when told to or battened down the hatches for the store. The flooding is epic and a number of people have perished because of the storm. But these people are tough and have already started putting the pieces of their lives back together and they are helping each other get through this disaster.

Looting has become a serious issue in these states. Some are putting up signs that say, “Looters will be shot on sight!” The police have emptied out their jails and are aggressively hunting these criminals down. Lawlessness will not be tolerated.

Hurricane looters are getting a priceless surprise during all this as the police come after them full force. County sheriffs across North Carolina are arresting these criminals for stealing during the storm… it is, after all, a felony.

Authorities in Brunswick County, North Carolina, have arrested at least five men for allegedly looting abandoned businesses, cars, and homes throughout the county located just north of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. No word if anyone has been shot for looting, but if you believe the signs out there, it is a distinct possibility.

From Breitbart:

“It’s a big task because our main priority is protecting lives,” Brunswick County, North Carolina sheriff Jon Ingram, told FOX Business’ Neil Cavuto Saturday.

“Florence made landfall in North Carolina as a Category 1 hurricane but its strength has caused forecasters to downgrade it to a tropical storm. Up to 14 deaths have been reported as a result of the storm, which has ravaged homes along the Carolina coast and caused massive flooding.

“Police officers in Wilmington, North Carolina, also arrested five people Saturday evening for allegedly ransacking a Dollar General store, and officers reported looting at a Family Dollar store downtown when they noticed the store’s windows had been busted in. Charges are pending against the individuals, authorities said.

“It’s just unfortunate that people look for these opportunities to prey on the vulnerabilities of these people when the situation is at its worst,” Ingram said. “We are trying our best to make sure we can contain that as much as possible.’”

I wrote on this yesterday as well concerning the lone camerawoman and her crew from WECT 6 that caught this on video. She bravely watched and reported as looters streamed in and out of a Family Dollar store in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Some tried to hide their faces and a number of them flipped her off as she was reporting. She eventually had to retreat out of concerns for her and her crew’s safety. The police have now arrested at least five people as noted previously who were caught on camera there looting. At first, the owners of the store did not want to pursue charges but after speaking with the police, that has now changed thank goodness.

From WECT 6:

“After the looting, District Attorney Ben David reiterated a statement he said ahead of Hurricane Florence hitting the coast: “There is a vacancy sign on our jail.”

“David and Judge J. Corpening allowed inmates with low-level misdemeanors to be released on their own recognizance while others were transported to other detention facilities to make room for anyone who takes advantage of this situation.

“We have room for people who are going to show the worst in humanity during this. If that means going into unoccupied homes because people have left or looting property that’s exposed to the elements or price gouging that comes in the wake of clean up,” David said.

“David said his advice to the chief of police is to prosecute looters to the fullest extent of the law. A business can decide whatever they want to do civilly, but criminally law enforcement has been advised to move forward.

“It is a felony,” David said. “These are serious crimes, and they are going to be seriously punished.”

“In regards to the looting at the Family Dollar, David said there are people that can be identified by watching the video. He encourages people to report anyone they recognize.”

The storm was only a few hours old when the looting started. There was no dire need here. This was opportunistic theft, plain and simple. Every one of those thieves needs to be hunted down and arrested for doing this. It sure didn’t take long for the veneer of civil society to slip in Wilmington and in other places.

Continue Reading

WATCH: Hoards Of Hurricane Looters Run For Their Lives After Lone White Woman Shows Up

Published

on

Hurricane Florence has landed in the Carolinas. A number of people have perished from the storm and the flooding, I understand, is epic. But that’s not all that is going on in affected areas… blatant in-your-face looting is going on in a number of places. I am sure people are struggling with the storm, but there is simply no excuse for this kind of lawlessness.

In Wilmington, North Carolina, a whole bunch of citizens decided this was the perfect time to break into and loot a Family Dollar Store. It happened yesterday on Greenfield Street. People were stealing anything they could get their hands on until one white woman showed up. She’s one brave lady.

That woman was WECT reporter Chelsea Donovan and she had her camera crew with her. The thieves covered their faces with hoodies and masks and ran off. Then the cowards stood across the street flipping Donovan off. Some of them were kids. They all knew they were breaking the law too and didn’t seem to care.

There were literally dozens of people streaming in and out of that store in the front and the back where the doors had been busted open. They were carrying items in laundry bags back to the public housing community Houston Moore. “When we came over the hill on Greenfield Street, you could just see people everywhere,” Chelsea Donovan said.

The storm only started a couple of days ago so these people were not in dire need of anything. This was just plain opportunistic theft. And when the police were called, it gets even more bizarre. The owners of the store originally asked them to stand down according to Fox News and just let the looters take what they wanted to take. SMH.

Wilmington police sent out a statement saying that they were told by management of the Family Dollar to stand down after receiving reports of looting at the store. Assistant Police Chief Mitch Cunningham said officers were talking with the owner, who initially said he didn’t want to pursue charges when they arrived on scene. Cunningham said officers consulted with the district attorney and the owner ultimately agreed to press charges.

Donovan and her intrepid crew walked to the front of the store and then to the back exit while witnessing people lugging out all kinds of stuff, including paper goods. You can see them wearing masks. Real brave guys. They should not just be ashamed, they should be arrested. Stealing like that is a felony.

Police officers are now trying to identify the looters. I hope they catch every last one of them. Because of the looting, Wilmington police said they will enact an extended curfew for the blocks between 13th, 14th, Greenfield, and Martin streets. The curfew will go into effect at 5 p.m. and will last until 6 a.m.

“We take looting very seriously and we are going to aggressively pursue any kind of looting that goes on,” Cunningham said. “We are going to take a strong stand.” It always amazes me how quickly people turn to crime when a catastrophe hits… no matter the size or duration. All it takes is a few hours or days of things being shut down and they go for it. Every single time.

District Attorney Ben David knew this was coming and earlier this week went about clearing room in the local jail so looters could be charged and locked up. Brunswick County authorities arrested four people earlier this week on felony breaking and entering charges. It sounds like the minute people got out of town as they were ordered to, these people started looting.

Eventually, Donovan and her camera person had to retreat to their vehicle as it looked like things were going to get ugly and possibly violent. “I was concerned the whole time. I won’t lie, but I was there to get the story,” Donovan said. She’s lucky she didn’t get more than that. Just sayin’.

From WECT 6:

“After the looting, District Attorney Ben David reiterated a statement he said ahead of Hurricane Florence hitting the coast: “There is a vacancy sign on our jail.”

“David and Judge J. Corpening allowed inmates with low-level misdemeanors to be released on their own recognizance while others were transported to other detention facilities to make room for anyone who takes advantage of this situation.

“We have room for people who are going to show the worst in humanity during this. If that means going into unoccupied homes because people have left or looting property that’s exposed to the elements or price gouging that comes in the wake of clean up,” David said.

“David said his advice to the chief of police is to prosecute looters to the fullest extent of the law. A business can decide whatever they want to do civilly, but criminally law enforcement has been advised to move forward.

“It is a felony,” David said. “These are serious crimes, and they are going to be seriously punished.”

“In regards to the looting at the Family Dollar, David said there are people that can be identified by watching the video. He encourages people to report anyone they recognize.

“Just a few hours later, the Wilmington Police Department arrested five people from the Family Dollar store on Dawson Street. Police say they will be charged to the fullest extent of the law.

“David made it perfectly clear that law enforcement is ready to do their jobs.

“We’re going to do everything we can to protect your property. This is not a response to the video, this has been our message before the storm arrived,” said David, adding, “This conduct does not speak for the people in that community.'”

This is the ugly side of what a natural or manmade disaster can bring concerning crime. The police no doubt will be busy for days rounding these people up and making sure they get the justice they deserve. They sure did run at first from that reporter. I’m glad she got out of there because they looked like they would have gleefully torn her apart.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend