What happens when a disrespectful Democratic Representative shames the American flag and the national anthem? A video by Ted Cruz answering the calls of patriotic Texans is just the answer you’re looking for. It was none other than Robert (Beto) O’Rourke who claimed that taking a knee during the national anthem is one of the most “American” things that someone can do in form of a peaceful protest. As much as people are allowed to protest, it’s certainly not very American-like to disrespect the flag of our nation or the people who fought to keep it standing.
Ted Cruz had one simple response. A nicely tuned video ad blasting back and making an unapologetic announcement. This is the type of video that could make everyone think twice about kneeling during the national anthem. It’s a disgrace when people take a knee and many people are tired of seeing it.
Ted Cruz’s video already has over 54,000 views and states “Why do I stand?
I stand for the veterans like Tim Lee who lost both his legs fighting in South Vietnam.
SHARE if you’re proud to stand, too!”
Why do I stand? I stand for the veterans like Tim Lee who lost both his legs fighting in South Vietnam.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸SHARE if you're proud to stand, too!
Posted by Ted Cruz on Monday, August 27, 2018
“Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas released a campaign ad Monday in response to his opponent’s claim that there is “nothing more American” than protesting the national anthem.
A constituent asked Senate hopeful and Democratic Rep. Robert O’Rourke of Texas earlier in August if he felt that NFL players kneeling for the national anthem was disrespectful to the country and America’s veterans. In a now-viral interaction, O’Rourke disagreed and commended the demonstration.
“My short answer is: No, I don’t think it’s disrespectful,” O’Rourke said. “And I can think of nothing more American than to peacefully stand up or take a knee for your rights, anytime, anywhere, anyplace.”
Cruz fired back on behalf of those veterans who lost the ability to stand themselves while fighting for the country.
“Whoever believed that we would have issues about whether you’re going to stand during the national anthem or not?” Marine Corps Sgt. Tim Lee asked during the ad.
Lee, a retired combat veteran, stepped on a landmine while fighting in Vietnam and consequently lost both of his legs.
“I gave two legs for this country,” Lee continued. “I’m not able to stand, but I sure expect you to stand for me when that national anthem is being played.”
An article by USA Today states that Beto and Ted are in a statistical tie. That’s bizarre considering they’re in Texas. You might think people in Texas are all about standing for the national anthem, but I guess there’s a big group of Democrats who support Beto, which sounds like a very poor decision in my opinion.
“Republican incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz is in a statistical dead heat with Rep. Beto O’Rourke in Texas, according to an Emerson College e-poll published Wednesday.
The e-poll, which was conducted from Aug. 22-25 with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.4 percent, found Cruz with 38 percent of the vote, O’Rourke with 37 percent and 21 percent of respondents undecided.
According to the poll, the biggest challenge for Cruz in his path to a second term in the U.S. Senate is among independent voters. Cruz had a 57 percent unfavorable and only 25 percent favorable rating within that group, the poll found.
O’Rourke was the clear choice of younger Texans, with those surveyed between the ages of 18 and 34 favoring the Democratic challenger by nearly 20 percentage points (45 to 28 percent). Cruz, on the other hand, leads among voters ages 55 to 74 by 14 points, 45 to 37 percent.
Cruz’s lead among those over 75-years-old is even greater, at 39 to 17 percent.
Cruz has followed President Donald Trump’s playbook and criticized O’Rourke for siding with NFL players who have knelt during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.
O’Rourke entered the race against Cruz more than a year ago as a virtually unknown lawmaker outside of his hometown of El Paso. He reported strong fundraising numbers early in the race, but many political observers were skeptical that he could pose a serious threat to the well-established Cruz.
Since then, O’Rourke has kept busy. He has campaigned in each of the state’s 254 counties, holding town halls and taking meetings with community leaders. His unconventional campaign methods and fundraising abilities have drawn national attention.”
Hopefully, the people in Texas get to the voting stations and push Ted Cruz to victory. Ted loves America more than many people and he stands for the Constitution. It would be a shame if someone like Beto, who thinks taking a knee during the national anthem is one of the most “American” things you can do. I disagree with Beto and would vote for Ted Cruz in a split second if I lived in Texas.
If you live in Texas, then who are you voting for?
What kind of person are you? A kneeler or a stander?
WATCH: The Deplorable Choir Has A New Song Called “Vote Republican” They Will Make Your Day!
Thanks to President Donald Trump Republicans have finally learned to fight fire with fire.
A trio called “THE DEPLORABLE CHOIR” have made the best song and music video to accompany it that you have heard and seen in a while.
This is what the Democrats have been doing to the right for decades without as much as a word of opposition from the right. The left is a master of propaganda and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine in a time when they are so excited because they foolishly believe there will be a so-called “Blue Wave.”
With that being said let’s review a few trends that work against the Democrats via Redstate:
1) The economy is heating up after 8 years of Obama malaise. Today’s reported 3.9% unemployment highlights the strength of the economy and the incompetence of the previous regime. This rising economic tide has lifted a lot of boats, including women, blacks, and Hispanics. Even if that doesn’t convert these groups into Republicans, it might suppress turnout for Democrats. Recent polling suggests Millennials don’t heart the Democrats either, another bad omen for turnout.
2) Tax cuts spread crumbs everywhere. It bears repeating that the Democrat threat to raise taxes is probably one of the most amazing acts of political malpractice in my lifetime. They should have listened to 1992 Bill Clinton. It’s the economy, stupid. Voters care infinitely more about their pocketbook than the Democrat wet dreams of regaining power. Not for nothing, but the RNC has a massive war chest and the DNC is deep in debt. I fail to see how that adds up to a Blue Wave.
3) Kanye West and the black vote. I don’t know if I believe polling this week that shows support among blacks for Trump doubled from 8 to 16 percent. But it’s clear once again the left played their hand badly. When a black celebrity stands up for a little-known conservative black woman, it’s not a good look for the Democrat propaganda machine to smear and condemn him. The reality is, there is no good reason for blacks to be loyal to Democrats based on results. They chose poorly in attacking Kanye and Trump at the same time.
4) Establishment pundits keep getting everything wrong. Trade War? Tax cuts? Russia Collusion? DACA? Whatever the issue, the anti-Trump establishment (on right and left) have so beclowned themselves that one can predict the future with reasonable accuracy simply by expecting the opposite of whatever they pontificate. The fact that they seem addicted to being wrong at all times doesn’t help. They don’t seem to grok populism so they might want to lay low until they get something right a few times.
5) Something rotten happened in the Swamp. I think the biggest X-factor that could spawn a Red Tsunami is the disgusting corruption behind Mueller, Comey, McCabe, and others inside the Obama FBI, DOJ, and State. Forget morale. At this point, to believe Mueller is a good man on a mission to expose collusion with Russia is a full-time denial job. You have to work to avoid the deluge of revelations that point to the opposite conclusion. If the IG report on McCabe is any indication, I think the fallout could make Watergate look like an HR violation. It goes without saying that if Mueller manages to find something impeachment worthy on Trump, all bets are off for the Republicans. Still, we all know Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the FISA warrants, and the behavior of key officials at these agencies, are all deeply troubling and possibly criminal. Corruption, collusion, obstruction of justice, and worse, are almost certain to be exposed if a proper investigation is conducted. Until now, AG Sessions has appeared to be the Democrats best hope for getting off unscathed. But that may change. And I think it will. IF the truth comes out, that’s going to drone strike the Democrat brand. They marched together in lockstep throughout the Obama years. This mess, therefore, taints them all. With their assault on Trump, they’ve made this a zero-sum game. At least one side loses before this is over.
Do the Democrats really believe in their hearts that the American People want to go back to what was just 2 short years ago? A time we had Barack Hussein Obama as our president and both our economy and our moral as a nation was in the dumps? A time when Isis reigned supreme and North Korea was laughing at us? I don’t know about you, but if this would be true I honestly feel our nation is over.
The most probable outcome of November 2018 is the Republicans hold on to both the House and Senate because sadly Republican voters always tend to have a hard time getting off their collective a**’s and going out to vote. If this wouldn’t be the case, California would be red today.
JUSTICE SERVED! Trump Just Sent Feds In 6 States To Arrest All 364 Of Them Who Obama Ignored
CHICAGO — Federal officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in six Midwest states during a 30-day enforcement action, which ended Friday.
During this operation, ERO deportation officers made arrests in the following states: Illinois (134), Indiana (52), Kansas (43), Kentucky (60), Missouri (42) and Wisconsin (33). Of the 364 arrested, 187 had criminal convictions. Eighteen women and 346 men were arrested.
Aliens arrested during this operation are from the following 25 countries: Belarus (1), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1), Burma (1), Colombia (1), Czech Republic (2), Dominican Republic (1), Ecuador (2), El Salvador (2), Germany (1), Guatemala (54), Guinea (1), Haiti (1), Honduras (40), India (6), Jordan (1), Lithuania (1), Mexico (236), Moldova (1), Nicaragua (1), Nigeria (3), Peru (2), Poland (1), Romania (1), Saudi Arabia (1) and Ukraine (2).
More than half of the aliens arrested by ERO deportation officers during this operation had prior criminal histories that included convictions for the following crimes: assault, attempted murder, burglary, child neglect, child sexual exploitation, domestic violence, driving under the influence, drug possession, drug trafficking, fraud, hit and run, identity theft, illegal re-entry after deportation, indecent liberty with a minor, money laundering, obstructing justice, obstructing police, perjury prostitution, rape, sexual assault, theft, trespassing, and weapon offenses.
Seventy-one of those arrested were immigration fugitives; 97 others illegally re-entered the United States after having been previously deported, which is a felony. Depending on an alien’s criminality, an alien who re-enters the United States after having been previously deported commits a felony punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison, if convicted.
Following are criminal summaries of six offenders arrested in the ICE Chicago area of responsibility during this operation:
July 24: ICE arrested a 46-year-old Mexican man in Wood Dale, Illinois. He is a convicted felon for attempted murder. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
July 26: ICE arrested a 27-year-old Honduran man in Independence, Missouri. Earlier this year, he was convicted of domestic assault. He also is a convicted burglar. He remains in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.
July 27, ICE arrested a 37-year-old Mexican man in Bardstown, Kentucky. He is a convicted felon for rape and was previously removed; he later illegally re-entered the U.S.
July 30: ICE arrested a 25-year-old man from India in Champaign, Illinois. He was convicted of criminal sexual abuse on July 30. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
Aug. 6: ICE arrested a 25-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is a convicted felon for rape. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
Aug. 15: ICE arrested an 18-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is wanted in Louisiana for child rape charges. He remains in ICE custody pending his extradition to Louisiana.
Aug. 22: ICE arrested a 26-year-old Guatemalan man in Shelbyville, Kentucky. He was arrested earlier this month for distributing child pornography. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
The Chicago area of responsibility includes the six states of Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Wisconsin.
“This operation targeted criminal aliens, public safety threats, and individuals who have violated our nation’s immigration laws,” said Ricardo Wong, field office director for ICE ERO Chicago. “Operations like this reflect the vital work our ERO officers do every day to protect our communities, uphold public safety and protect the integrity of our immigration laws. We will continue to devote the full efforts of our agency to protecting citizens and enforcing federal immigration law. Communities are safer today because of the hard work done by the men and women of ERO.”
All of the targets in this operation were amenable to arrest and removal under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act.
ICE deportation officers carry out targeted enforcement operations daily nationwide as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to protect the nation, uphold public safety, and protect the integrity of our immigration laws and border controls.
These operations involve existing and established Fugitive Operations Teams.
During targeted enforcement operations, ICE officers frequently encounter other aliens illegally present in the United States. These aliens are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and, when appropriate, they are arrested by ICE officers.
Proud Partriot Kid Rock Torched Kaepernick With A Flamethrower In Just Three Words
Now, this is a real American artist
Black Dem Senator Enraged Every Liberal With Big Billboards He Put Up Overnight
Somebody had to say it and it was one of their own!
Trump Expels Obama Swamp Slug And He’s About To Get Rid Of EIGHT More
When the others go it will be worth celebrating
Nike In Huge Trouble – Blood All Over Their Hands After Supporting Cop-Hating Kaepernick
Are you going to join the boycott against them?
Gillette Just Rolled Unbelievable Ad That Puts Nike To Total Shame – Spread This EVERYWHERE
A very bold move that will certainly get a reaction.