Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Facebook Caves to Liberals’ Demand 1 DAY Before Midterms – Total Election Meddling!

Published

on

It seems that Facebook is once again up to its normal tricks when it comes to news they don’t agree with by refusing ad purchases from President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign whose aim is to encourage voter support for Republicans in competitive races just one day before Tuesday’s contested midterm elections.

The social media giant pulled the ads Monday following pressure from CNN, the Daily Beast, and other so-called “Mainstream” journalists which are nothing more than a shill for the Democrat Party and it’s cohorts.

Here is more via Breitbart:

“Facebook announced that the Trump immigration ad “cannot receive paid distribution” on the platform after the company determined that it violates the platform’s rules against “sensational content.” Facebook did not specify exactly how the Trump ad violates the policy, but did say the video can still be posted by users. This decision follows a campaign to have the ads removed by left-wing journalists.

The company advised Breitbart News via email:

This ad violates Facebook’s advertising policy against sensational content so we are rejecting it. While the video is allowed to be posted on Facebook, it cannot receive paid distribution.

This ad violates Facebook’s polices against sensational content. Ads must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content. This includes dehumanizing or denigrating entire groups of people and using frightening and exaggerated rumors of danger.

Ads must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content.
Examples:

Images that may shock or scare viewers
Images that are scary, gory or sensational
Ads depicting violence or threats of violence

President Trump’s 2020 Campaign Manager, Brad Parscale, was quick to fire back at the platform. Parscale said that Facebook has “chosen to stand with those ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY. Instead of standing with LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and those that follow our laws.” He also referred to Mark Zuckerberg’s company as part of the “Palo Alto Mafia,” a term he has previously used to refer to Silicon Valley companies censoring conservatives.

Facebook also said the ad violates its policy against “sensational content” in advertisements, which prohibits “shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content, [including] dehumanizing or denigrating entire groups of people and using frightening and exaggerated rumors of danger.”

The Daily Beast implicitly lobbied Facebook to censor the ad, an effort echoed by CNN’s Donnie O’Sullivan and Oliver Darcy.

Last week, CNN refused to accept ad purchases for the 30-second spot, deriding the ad as “racist.” NBC similarly censored the ad.

Fox News Channel followed suit on Monday, refusing to air the ad.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


WOW! Guess Which MAJOR Republican Is Considering A Run For President Now In 2020!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: WND

Rush Limbaugh at a rally with President Trump in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Nov. 5, 2018 (video screenshot)

After years of saying he would never run for any political office, radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh is now open to the possibility, even if it’s the White House.

“I’m not flat-out saying no,” Limbaugh said in the final moments of his Wednesday broadcast when a caller urged him to seek the presidency once President Donald Trump has completed his service to the nation.

“I am deeply flattered,” Limbaugh said of the suggestion. “Before Trump, it would not have been possible.”

Limbaugh was acknowledging that Trump has pushed back so well against his political opponents, including the media, it has opened the door for a conservative such as himself to consider the idea.

“I’ve been speaking 15 hours a week for 30 years,” Limbaugh, noting there could be plenty of fodder for opposition research that could be used against him, such as his use of the word “Feminazi” to describe militant feminists.

Rush Limbaugh

Limbaugh said most members of the media don’t even try to understand who Trump is or why people support him.

“They’re still on this quest to kill Trump as a human being … that he’s absolute human debris and has no business being alive.”

He said the media had little understanding or respect for their viewers, who happen to vote.

“All they’re doing is thinking you’re stupid and dumb and dangerous,” Limbaugh explained. “It really is a case study in watching these elitists.”

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Limbaugh thanked his audience for making him such a success, saying: “To this day, I am still so appreciative of all of the great things you have made possible for me and my family, and there’s no way of repaying it all.”

“Being an American is a treasure.”

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

Continue Reading

Continue Reading

HUGE Sports Star Arrested On Attempted Murder Charge – Allegations Are Extremely Disturbing

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Daily Caller

UFC star Arnold Berdon was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of his wife and fellow fighter, Rachael Ostovich.

Ostovich was hospitalized Sunday after the alleged beating, and now it looks like the police have taken the next step in their criminal investigation.

TMZ reported the following late Tuesday night:

Cops in Honolulu opened a domestic violence investigation earlier this week … and now police officials tell us 27-year-old Arnold Berdon — Ostovich’s husband and father of her child — was arrested Tuesday evening on suspicion of second-degree attempted murder.

Berdon — a fighter himself who holds a 7-2 record — is still in custody at the Honolulu PD main station.

He has not yet appeared before a judge … where bail could be set.

It seemed like this was bound to happen given the reporting TMZ has been doing over these past couple of days. Yesterday, Ostovich got a restraining order until May 18, 2019, and now, her husband has been taken into custody on an extremely serious charge.

According to the same TMZ report, he could get up to life in prison if he’s convicted. The extent of Ostovich’s injuries still aren’t public yet, but it had been reported that there are broken bones in her face.

She also had an Instagram post early Wednesday morning that seemed to appear to be her asking for prayers.All the way around, this is just a terrible situation. Ostovich is a rising star that was supposed to fight Paige VanZant January 19. Obviously, that’s not going to happen anymore.

At this point, she should just hope to get healthy and let the justice system handle everything else.

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend