Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

FBI Made Long Overdue Arrest Before BIG Midterms – Dems Desperate To Hide It

Published

on

Agents from the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force have arrested an individual accused of planning a terrorist attack on a major holiday in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.

Known as Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts or more recently known as Abdur Raheem Rahfeeq after a conversion to Islam, was arrested early Sunday morning after meeting with an undercover officer in his attempts to conduct reconnaissance in downtown Cleveland in recent days. He planned to launch a surprise July 4th attack during the Independence Day parade.

FBI investigators began looking into and actively monitoring Pitts in 2017 while he was a resident of southern Ohio. Pitts billed himself as an Al-Qaeda supporter and posted a multitude of disturbing posts including several videos on social media promoting violence and encouraging acts of terrorism. He repeatedly stated he wanted to be part of the foreign terrorist organization and professed violent intentions against American armed forces members during the time he resided in the Cincinnati area, along with his desire to recruit others to kill as many Americans as possible, especially military personnel and their families, as well as federal and local law enforcement agents.

Trending: Hell To Pay! Trump Just Dropped Anvil On Leaker And Called Them Out BY NAME

According to FBI agent Stephen Anthony Pitts has been charged in a federal complaint with attempted material support of a foreign terrorist organization. He is scheduled to appear in front of a U.S. Magistrate on Monday at 2:00 P.M. If convicted, he faces a maximum of 20 years in prison.

Anthony also states Pitts wished to provide the children of military families with explosive, remote-controlled toy cars in hopes of harming their parent, quoting Pitts as saying – “I did tell myself that their holiday is coming up – the Fourth of July, Independence Day. What would hit them in the core? Blow up. Have a bomb blow up at the Fourth of July parade.”

“His Facebook posts, quite frankly, were disturbing,” Anthony told reporters during a press conference. ”They included verbiage that had words to the effect: ‘We, as Muslims, need to start training like this every day, we to know how to shoot guns, throw hand grenades, hand-to-hand combat.’”

When Pitts moved to the Cleveland area in May, the FBI working in conjunction with local authorities continued to investigate Pitts’ professed desire for violence as he expressed it on social media and his capacity and intent to carry them out.

Reports indicate that as soon as Pitts arrived in Cleveland he began surveillance of sites in the area for a possible terror attack. Among the surveilled landmarks Pitt considered for his attack were U.S. Coast Guard station and Voinovich Park downtown. According to reports just last week, Pitts was walking around downtown Cleveland conducting reconnaissance on what he thought was a large-scale attack. He planned to use a van packed with explosives and taking places like St. John’s Cathedral “off the map.”

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

“Just last week, this individual was walking around downtown Cleveland, taking reconnaissance for what he thought was a large-scale attack on the Fourth of July,” said Justin Herdman, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Ohio.

Pitts met with the undercover agent on Sunday, where he also discussed a separate attack in Philadelphia in the future. Pitts is originally a resident of Philadelphia prior to his move to Ohio. He was then arrested and charged with attempted material support of a foreign terrorist organization, according to Cleveland’s FBI office.

In a conversation with an undercover agent, Pitts expressed his hatred for the American military and his desire to “chop off heads and hands.” In the most recent conversation, Pitts told an undercover agent of his desire to participate in a terrorist attack on July 4 in Cleveland, Ohio. The undercover agent reported Pitts as saying  he did not care about injuries and “had no regrets.”

Pitts is a citizen of the United States with a lengthy criminal background, including charges of felonious assault, domestic violence, and aggravated robbery. There is no indication that Pitts had any sort of history of using explosives at this time. The 48-year-old is said to have become radicalized at home and eventually

Cleveland Mayor Frank G. Jackson made a statement regarding the efforts to prevent a July 4 attack, stating – “I want to thank the FBI and all the members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force – men and women whose primary goal is to make Northeast Ohio safe. These Law Enforcement Partners continue to secure us against those who seek to disrupt our way of life through violence and the threat of terrorist acts.”

U.S. Sen Rob Portman (OH-R) also issued a statement regarding Pitts’ arrest and thwarted terror plot – “This plot underscores the threat we continue to face from home-grown terrorism. I applaud the FBI and its law enforcement partners for their hard work to stop this threat and ensure that everyone can have a safe and secure Fourth.”

Local news affiliate WKYC reports that authorities have released a timeline of events that resulted in Pitts’ arrest as detailed in a 33-page affidavit

June 22: Pitts met with an undercover agent in Walton Hills where they discussed launching an attack for al-Qaeda during July 4 in Cleveland. After learning the fireworks would be launched from Voinovich Park, Pitts said: “Oh there you go. Oh yeah.” The meeting concluded with Pitts telling the agent he would travel to downtown Cleveland soon to take photos and video as part of surveillance efforts of Voinovich Park and the U.S. Coast Guard Station.

June 26: Pitts notified the undercover agent that he completed reconnaissance of the designated spots in downtown Cleveland and that he desired to “destroy the government.” Pitts indicated it was his “job” to “go look at the base of the ground” and that it was up to other “brothers” to complete other parts of the job.

Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts affidavit by WKYC.com on Scribd

June 27: Pitts traveled to downtown Cleveland with the undercover agent to discuss the bombing. “I’m gonna be somewhere cuz I wanna see it go off,” Pitts said. Investigators find four videos on his phone that show him walking down E. 9th Street in Cleveland, pointing out several potential targets like the federal building, Coast Guard Station and St. John’s Cathedral.

June 28: A forensic examination of Pitts’ phone revealed two allegiance videos to al-Qaeda: “Only can we proceed to do what we need for the pleasure of Allah is we fight as one. We must kill disbelievers, destroy, annihilate them. …” Other reconnaissance photos recovered from Pitts include the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland Harbor. It’s also on this day he discussed purchasing a vehicle with the purpose of packing it with a bomb.

June 30: Pitts now discussed the possibility of traveling to San Francisco to conduct additional targeting and reconnaissance on behalf of al-Qaeda.

July 1: Pitts met with the agent in Garfield Heights to discuss his plan to attack Philadelphia in the future. He stated that a truck bomb packed with explosives, like the one used in Oklahoma City, would be the best way to cause maximum damage. Meanwhile, Pitts suggested to the agent they give remote control cars filled with explosives to the children of military personnel to play with at the July 4 parade. His idea was so children could take the cars home and unwittingly bow up their own houses. It’s also this day that Pitts is taken into custody.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


BREAKING NEWS About Addict Actress Heather Locklear Following Psychiatric Hold

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Daily Caller

Katie Jerkovich | Entertainment Reporter

Heather Locklear’s friends and family reportedly think the actress “needs help” and is “unstable” after she was reportedly placed on a psychiatric hold over the weekend.

“Heather had been in rehab for three months and got out in early October, the day before her daughter’s 21st birthday,” a family friend told People magazine Tuesday about the 57-year-old star’s status. “And for the last month, she has been living privately and low-key.”

Heather Locklear stuns in low-cut black dress (Photo: Shutterstock)

Heather Locklear stuns in low-cut black dress (Photo: Shutterstock)

“[On] Saturday, there was a fight with her boyfriend [Chris Heisser] and she threw him out and he alerted her attorney and her doctors,” the source added. “And yesterday, she was put in a 51-50.”

The insider continued, “It’s very hard on the family. Richie [Sambora] is a rock for Ava. She is holding up but always worried about her mother.”

“Heather needs help,” the source shared. “Everyone wants her to get better. She is unstable and she’s had a lot of issues, drug use, and alcohol over the years. No one wants to see her go through something like this.”

The “Melrose Place” actress was at her home Sunday when her therapist reportedly determined the star was having another mental breakdown, according to TMZ. Someone at her home called 911 and after EMTs arrived she was taken to a hospital.

“Deputies responded to Ms. Locklear’s home regarding a medical call,” Sgt. Eric Buschow of Ventura County Sheriff’s Office confirmed. “There was no crime.”

“I will not waver on always being there for Heather to see she gets the best help possible, and especially Ava,” a statement from Sambora, Heather’s ex-husband read. “I am once again very proud of my daughter for her composure and strength during this difficult time,”

Recently, Locklear reportedly completed time at a rehab for “substance abuse and her mental health,” getting out in October. The time spent at a long-term treatment center came following several domestic disturbance calls at her home over several months before.

Continue Reading

Continue Reading

President Trump Just Released HUGE Statement On Saudi Arabia

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Chicks On The Right:

President Trump has released a statement on Saudi Arabia (in relation to the murder of Saudi columnist Jamal Khashoggi). The United States won’t be taking action against Saudi Arabia over his murder.

Here’s the entire statement:

America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!

The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend