Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

FOX NEWS Drops Bombshell On Obama Proving His Involvement Via Text Messages

Published

on

Uh oh, it looks like we may now have proof Barack Hussein Obama was involved in the early stages of the Trump-Russia Probe.

100 Percent FedUp is now reporting that Fox News has exposed the details of a bombshell that dropped yesterday. Of course, no one in the media was even paying attention because it implicates the “Messiah.”

During a Fox Business News segment yesterday Elizabeth MacDonald revealed that newly discovered text messages from October 2016, prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Barack Hussein Obama’s White House was involved in the early stages of the Trump-Russian probe with the fired AG Andrew McCabe and disgraced FBI agent Lisa Page.

The sensational (and apparently non-news to the mainstream media) texts from Page to former AG Andrew McCabe that have been uncovered are as follows:

Trending: Soros’ $246 Mil Contribution That Helped Smear Kavanaugh Revealed – Here’s Who Cashed In

“October 14, 2016 – Lisa Page to Andrew McCabe:

“Just called. Apparently the DAG now wants to be there, and the WH wants DOJ to host. So we are setting that up now. We will very much need to get Cohen’s view before we meet with her. Better have him weigh in with her before the meeting. We need to speak with one voice if that is in fact the case.”

October 19, 2016 – Lisa Page to Andrew McCabe:

“Hey can you give me a call when you get out? Meeting with WH counsel is finally set up and I want to talk about timing. Thanks.”

MacDonald told her viewers that Fox News’ Catherine Herridge was the first to break the story. Then she went on to confirm, “So, despite all the denials, the Obama White House was, indeed, involved at the very early stages of what was going on with Trump-Russia.”

Wonder if the mainstream media will pick up on this? Probably not, they are way too happy taking President Trump to task at the moment for not declaring war with Russia and starting World War 3. The left-wing Liberal media better get a grip, and get it fast. They call out President Trump for being too tough on North Korea, while at the same time they call him out for not being tough enough on Russia. Makes you wonder what these people are really after and what their true goal is.

Considering how the President has done an awesome job so far I’m pretty much sure whatever it is they are after can’t be good for the American people. And the American people won’t put up with their lies any longer.

Here is more on this via Conservative Daily Post:

“Newly released documents show that former President Barack Obama‘s White House lied about being involved in the early stages of the Russia witch hunt, according to The Gateway Pundit.

In fact,”spygate” kicked off months before the FBI even formally opened its investigation into alleged collusion between President Donald Trump and Russia during the 2016 presidential election, and documents show that the democrat dictator wanted to ‘take over.’

During an interview last Thursday night on Fox News, The Hill columnist John Solomon told host Sean Hannity that documents show Obama’s White House was trying to take over phony Russian-collusion probe months before the FBI formally opened the investigation.

Solomon pointed to two major clues that prove Obama was far more influential in triggering the probe into Trump than many ever knew.

First, he revealed Peter Strzok and Lisa Page wrote in a text message that, “The White House is running this.”

As detailed by Conservative Daily Post, Strzok served as the No. 2 counterintelligence analyst at the FBI before being demoted last year and fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s team after an internal probe found that he had sent hundreds of anti-Trump text messages to Page, a former lawyer at the FBI lawyer with whom he was having an affair.

Page abruptly resigned earlier this month amid the numerous allegations against her. And, all of this happened under fired FBI Director James Comey, who was undoubtedly aware of the entire operation.

Secondly, Solomon said the Obama White House began efforts to target and reach out to Trump campaign officials to gain intelligence months before the FBI had an official “predicate.” Federal law states that the U.S. government can’t use confidential sources until they have a predicated investigation.

Solomon said Obama’s team was using sources who were providing information to the White House well before July 31, 2016, which is when the FBI officially launched its investigation.

Last month, CDP reported that the FBI spy that was embedded into Trump’s 2016 campaign was Stefan Halper, a University of Cambridge professor who previously worked as a CIA operative. He is currently an informant for the FBI in counterintelligence operations and is deeply connected to the Clintons. He’s also a serial liar.

The Obama White House lied about being involved in the Russia probe months before the FBI officially launched its investigation. His administration also skipped over affording Constitutional rights and immediately launched a spy campaign against Trump, with the clear goal of falsely portraying him as guilty for colluding with Russia.

As Solomon noted on Hannity, we are arguably talking about the biggest scandal in modern political history, and there many more secrets that remain hidden.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend