Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Free On Bail New Mexico Muslim Extremist Just Immediately Proved He Should Have Been Held [Video]

Published

on

A group of alleged extremists who observe the Muslim religion was set free this week after they were arrested for their involvement in running a compound that was allegedly holding 11 children captive. Even worse, another child had supposedly been murdered as part of an apparent exorcism performed by the group who thought the child would be reincarnated. Don’t forget the part about how they were supposedly training children to be school shooters and you have yourself one heck of a documentary in the making. Sadly, this is real life in New Mexico right now and these poor, dirty, and malnourished children are finally freed from this grasp of extremists, but they deserve even better justice for what they endured.

Targets reportedly would include schools, as well as law enforcement agencies and financial institutions. The children were instructed that targeted individuals who did not accept their beliefs were to be detained until they were converted. Otherwise, they were to be killed, according to interviews with law enforcement.

After being set free on bail, the suspected criminals have already proven why they should have been kept locked up in the first place. Instead, they’re granted a relatively low bond, house arrest, and ankle bracelets – nothing that will actually prevent them from committing even worse crimes. An ankle bracelet won’t stop anyone from committing a crime if they’re determined to do so. We’ve seen that happen over and over again.

You can thank this particular judge for setting these individuals free and then for granting them supervised visits with the children they allegedly abused by forcing them to live in such awful conditions. Taking one look at this man’s face is the only thing you need to see to know that each and every person involved with this horrible child abuse scandal deserves to rot in a prison cell.

Trending: Kavanaugh’s Wife Puts Reporters Camped Outside Their Home to Shame – Did It With BIG Smile

After finding out he was set free, this is the face he makes. It says it all. All those children being treated like that and he’s throwing a grin out there. Only two men were held because they have a warrant for something else. The others walked out after meeting qualifications for bail.

Are you mad yet?

Siraj Ibn Wahhaj grins at his friends in the audience, Michael Abd Al-hayy Weinman and Latifa Weinman, as he returns from recess Monday (August 13) during a pretrial detention hearing in Taos District Court. Moments later, Taos District Court Judge Sarah Backus conditionally released all five defendants charged with child abuse at a compound near Amalia.

Taos District Court Judge Sarah Backus denied motions to hold five defendants charged with abusing 11 children at a compound near Amalia, New Mexico during a hearing Monday (Aug. 13).

“In spite of testimony that alleged the defendants had been preparing to attack government institutions they deemed at odds with their beliefs, Backus said prosecutors had failed to prove the defendants were a danger to the Taos County community or a flight risk.

“Regardless of the decision, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, son of controversial Brooklyn Imam Siraj Wahhaj, will be held on an outstanding Georgia warrant for allegedly abducting his son in 2017.

“The four others accused – Lucas Morton, 40, Jany Leveille, 35, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35 – will be placed on house arrest and will be required to wear GPS ankle bracelets as their cases are processed. Backus set a $20,000 unsecured appearance bond for each defendant.

“They will be allowed to see their children, who have been in the custody of the New Mexico Children Youth and Families Division since Aug. 3, when law enforcement raided the ramshackle dwelling where they lived near Amalia. The defendants are forbidden, however, to discuss their cases with their kids, who may testify as the cases progress.

“Two of the children – one 13 years old and another 15 years old – have already provided crucial information to authorities about their lives at the makeshift compound.

“One piece of information provided by one of the children drew widespread alarm Wednesday (Aug. 8) when the state filed motions to hold the defendants without bond: That the adults had been training at least one of them to carry out school shootings.

“But the current charges of child abuse aren’t necessarily related to those allegations, a team of defense attorneys argued on Monday.”

This is just one of many times that a judge has failed to serve the purpose of their job, carry out their duty and work for the people. Taos District Court Judge Sarah Backus is letting monsters freely roam the city. Anyone suspected of child abuse, especially those proven to be guilty like this group, should not be set free nor given any rights to see their children. This is a clear-cut case of guilt and everyone knows it.

This needs to be fixed immediately because what that judge did is horribly wrong. Judges have been removed from the bench for far less.

Are you fed up yet?

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Hurricane Looters Stealing $100K In Diamonds And Gold Blindsided With Insane Dose Of Karma

Published

on

Forget Hurricane Florence, what we really need to be concerned about is the damage the looters cause after the storm passes. While people are desperately trying to pick up the pieces.

As the devastating storm was passing, during the height of the terrifying winds and rain, someone actually broke in and smashed through cases and stole more than $100,000 worth of jewelry at Snowden’s Jewelers in North Carolina.

The store owner, Chris Snowden, confirmed the looters took bridal sets, they took gold chains, and they took some watches. He then added that his store probably took a loss in excess of $100,000, plus what the actual storm damage caused.

“They busted up my cases, they busted up my front door, I walked in and the storm did a whole bunch of damage from roof leaks, but on top of that, all of the glass damage that we’re going have to replace. It’s just devastating.” Snowden said. He also said that he knew this was happening since right as the eye of the storm was passing through his store alarm went off and he got a call from the alarm company. But he couldn’t get to it because of the 100 miles per hour winds and the police weren’t available.

Here is more on this via Fox 8:

“Left helpless to stop the criminals taking advantage of his store in the middle of one of the worst natural disasters North Carolina has ever seen, Snowden could only wait as the tempest thrashed. What he found knocked the wind right out him.

“I showed up and my heart just sank, my front door was busted out, several of my showcases were busted and jewelry was taken from it, with everything that was going on, I just found it hard to believe that someone would take advantage of us in that type of a situation,” Snowden said.

The business owner alerted pawn shops who are keeping an eye out for the jewelry that was swiped from his store, but he still can’t figure out why someone would exploit an already desperate situation.

“My father and I started this business 28 years ago. We’ve worked day in and day out in the store every day of the week for the last 28 years,” he said. “You know there’s desperation going on and people are using the excuse of needing necessity, but this isn’t something that someone needs for survival.”

Through the prism of the shards of glass left by the thieves, Snowden is hopeful something will give and that someone will speak up.

Snowden is determined to reopen despite the thousands upon thousands of dollars that were pilfered in the middle of the storm. He says he is providing a $1,000 reward to anyone with information that leads to an arrest.

Apparently, this wasn’t an isolated case according to WITN:

“Police say they arrested three looters after setting up an online undercover sting operation.

“Jacksonville police say during the height of the hurricane, officers saw a broken out front window at The Athlete’s Foot on North Marine Boulevard. Because of the hurricane, police had to put their investigation on hold until they could contact the owners and find out if anything was taken.

“On Tuesday, police say the suspects were using the online app “Letgo” to sell the stolen goods to undercover officers.

“Jalen Martin, 18, Nahriek Dorsey, 23, and James Brooks, 18, were charged with felony breaking and entering, looting, larceny after breaking and entering, obtaining property by false pretenses, injury to real property, and curfew violation.

“Dozens of pairs of stolen shoes, along with dozens of clothing articles were recovered, police say, many with security devices and tags still attached.

“The three Jacksonville men were all given $70,000 secured bonds.”

Seriously though, what kind of people do this? It has to be the lowest form of scum on earth. They wait for a disaster like this to go steal things from their neighbors and local businesses? This here is why we need the Second Amendment and a law should be attached to it that in cases of emergency like this anyone caught looting their fellow man’s property has every right to protect their property by any means necessary. No questions asked.

If you want to act like a savage, you should be treated like one, don’t you agree?

Continue Reading

BREAKING NOW: 139 Arrested In Just TWO Hours – It’s About Time!

Published

on

Isn’t it great to finally have a president who actually keeps the promises he made during the campaign?

The Daily Caller is reporting that Arizona Border Patrol agents are now confirming that on Sunday 193 illegal aliens were arrested in two separate instances and within two hours of each other.

A spokesperson for the agency confirmed that most of the illegals traveling as families were determined to be unaccompanied children. The first encounter of the morning had 102 illegal immigrants surrender to Border Patrol officials and 91 illegal immigrants were found an hour later in the same area.

Children as little as 1-years old were confirmed as being part of the group. And the adults of the group are said to have originally come from El Salvador and Honduras. The illegal aliens were processed for immigration violations.

Here is more on this via U.S Customs and Border Protection:

“Trend Continues as Agents Arrest 193 Aliens in Ajo Within 2 Hours
Release Date: September 19, 2018

“TUCSON, Ariz. – Ajo Station Border Patrol agents patrolling along the border several miles west of Arizona’s Port of Lukeville encountered two large groups of illegal aliens Sunday, consisting of a combined 193 adults and children.

“In the first incident, 102 people surrendered to Border Patrol agents. About an hour later, agents encountered another 91 illegal aliens in the same area. Both groups were comprised of adults and children, some as young as 1, from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. Agents determined most of the people were traveling as families, but 11 children were unaccompanied.

“Agents evaluated the 193 illegal aliens and determined no further medical attention was needed. After transporting everyone to the Ajo Border Patrol Station, they were processed for immigration violations.

“Transnational criminal organizations exploit the vulnerability of foreign nationals with false promises of legal status and encourage dangerous border crossings, placing lives at risk.

“The Border Patrol’s mission is to protect U.S. borders between official ports of entry but agents are equally concerned with the safety of anyone they encounter. Tucson Sector Border Patrol officials continue to publicize warnings about the dangers of entering the U.S. illegally; especially during the summer months when temperatures can exceed 120 degrees.”

The arrest of over 190 illegal aliens in Arizona didn’t stop there. It was followed by another group of 170 unaccompanied illegal immigrant children and families who turned themselves into Texas Border Patrol agents on Tuesday.

Here is more on this via The Daily Caller:

“A group of 170 unaccompanied illegal immigrant children and families turned themselves into Border Patrol officials in Texas on Tuesday.

“The smuggled group sought the first agents they could find after midnight, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reported Tuesday. The illegal immigrants are being processed by Border Patrol officials.

“As agents prepared the group for transport, the criminal organizations took advantage of the limited resources and simultaneously attempted to smuggle multiple other groups whom actively attempted to evade apprehension,” according to CBP.

“A combined total of over 16,000 unaccompanied youth and people traveling in family units were either detained along the southwest border or were deemed inadmissible at entry ports in August, according to CBP figures released Sept. 12. Family unit apprehensions were 38 percent higher than in July.

“Smugglers and traffickers understand our broken immigration laws better than most and know that if a family unit illegally enters the U.S. they are likely to be released into the interior,” Department of Homeland Security (DHS) spokesman Tyler Houlton said in a statement, The Daily Caller News Foundation previously reported. (RELATED: Illegal Immigration By Family Units Surges To Highest-Ever August Total)

“The 1997 Flores Settlement, a federal court order that laid the foundation for immigration detention, requires children accompanying families entering the U.S. illegally to be released within 20 days of apprehension, TheDCNF reported.

“CBP did not immediately respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment in time for press.”

The Border Patrol confirmed that nearly 27 percent of the people arrested are 16-year-old and around 37 percent are 17-year-old unaccompanied children for the fiscal year 2018 to date. 3 percent of the unaccompanied children have been at or below 3-years-old.

Those traveling in families, or what they claim are families, however, had younger children that were arrested. Over 50 percent of children at or below 7-years-old who came with their parents illegally were arrested as of April.

God Bless President Trump for having the guts to actually put a stop to this lawlessness and for protecting our nation’s sovereignty which has been ignored for decades. A nation with no borders isn’t a nation and we need to know who is coming here, no matter what the age.

Mexico understands this issue, and they prove it by having and strictly enforcing laws that make our laws look like they were written by Mickey Mouse. If you get caught there as an illegal alien, chances are you will be slapped with a jail sentence of two years. But somehow it’s us here in America who are the “nationalists!”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend