Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Huge Brawl Breaks Out During Press Briefing, Sarah Sanders Jumps In Puts Them All To Shame!

Published

on

Today during the daily White House Press Briefing it seemed like the journalists in the White House Press Corps were busy complaining about the treatment of foreign nationals who have taken it upon themselves to break the law by entering America illegally. This may have been related to a picture that went viral showing children who looked like they were in cells, however that picture was proven by fact-checkers to be from 2014. One main source of that photograph was the AZCentral website and the images were from around June 18, 2014. Regardless, the media persisted to battle and Sarah Sanders replied to set them straight and stay on topic.

Trending: Tucker Carlson’s Young Daughter Attacked By Vile Libs – Makes Tragic Announcement

She has her hands full with constant questions and sidetracking, but she knocks them out of the park like a baseball homerun to win the game. But perhaps what’s even more interesting is how the journalists handled the Barack Obama administration for actually putting illegal minors in jail cells. Instead, they almost let an Obama operative get away with posting a picture from the detention camps taken in 2014, as mentioned above, while some people claimed on social media that the picture was current.

Here is more on this blatant attack on President Trump via Business Insider:

“Several former Obama administration officials took to social media and news outlets on Tuesday to explain a gallery of years-old photos that showed immigrant children sleeping in shoddy conditions at a government-run holding facility in Arizona.

The images, which were first published by the Associated Press in 2014, resurfaced over the weekend for reasons that remain unclear, and quickly prompted viral outrage on Twitter. One particularly disturbing image showed two children sleeping on mattresses on the floor inside what appeared to be a cage.

A number of prominent liberals — and even a former Obama administration official — shared the photos in outrage, mistakenly believing they depicted the Trump administration’s treatment of immigrant children who were forcibly separated from their parents.

Jon Favreau, who worked as a speechwriter for former President Barack Obama, tweeted, “This is happening right now, and the only debate that matters is how we force our government to get these kids back to their families as fast as humanly possible.”

Favreau said Tuesday he later deleted the tweet after social media users pointed out that the photos were taken during the Obama administration. But by that point, critics had already rushed to accuse him of concealing Obama’s own harsh immigration tactics while condemning Trump’s.

Favreau said in a series of tweets that he made a “mistake” by not checking the date of the photos before sharing them on Twitter. He explained that the photos were taken in 2014, when the Obama administration faced “an influx of unaccompanied minors who showed up at the border, fleeing violence from Central America.”

He added that the pictures had been taken while the government was trying to “move those children out of those shelters as fast as humanly possible and connect them with their parents, most of whom were already in the United States.”

Another former Obama official, Cecilia Muñoz, who served as the director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, offered a similar explanation to NPR on Tuesday.

“In 2014, we saw an enormous spike compared to what usually happens every year, in the number of kids crossing alone into the United States,” she said. “And we didn’t have enough shelter facilities, because we had a huge increase, so kids ended up piling up in Border Patrol lock-ups, which are no places for children.”

She continued:

“What the Obama administration did, which is what the law requires, is to find shelter facilities for those kids, which were put together by the Department of Health and Human Services. So the goal was to get kids out of the Border Patrol, into proper care by HHS, and then HHS is supposed to release them to the least restrictive setting, and in more than 80% of the cases, that was their parents who were already in the United States.”

Trump’s administration does have a new policy to separate children from their parents
Both Favreau and Muñoz argued that the Trump administration’s policy of separating families at the border is different from the Obama administration’s handling of unaccompanied children.

“This policy is new, cruel, and unprecedented,” Favreau tweeted. “It was not an Obama policy. It was not a Bush policy. It was not a Clinton policy. That is a fact. And that is what all of us — Democrats and Republicans — should want changed as soon as humanly possible.”

The firestorm over the photos came amid several other immigration-related controversies that erupted over the weekend. Outrage has been growing for several weeks against the Trump administration’s newly announced policy of criminally prosecuting people who illegally cross the border and separating them from their children.

Anger over the issue reached a boiling point last week, when another old piece of news — this time from April 26 — resurfaced, prompting Trump critics to assail the government for losing track of 1,475 immigrant children.

But both the Trump administration and immigration advocates have sought to tamp down concerns about those children, many of whom may have deliberately chosen not to tell the federal government where they are.
What really should bother every American about the action of these reporters is the fact that American children have been left without their parents each and every day and no one even bats an eye for them. If a person is convicted of cheating the IRS, which isn’t a violent crime, they go to jail, and no one cares about the children left behind. But because these children are potential Democrat Party voters there is an issue?”

Maybe Sarah Sanders should gather all the children who have lost a parent to illegal alien crime and take them to the next press conference.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Former Facebook Security Chief Just Blindsided Google CEO With Earth Shattering Claim

Published

on

...

* By

Many have been critical of Google’s plan to launch a censored search engine in China, now a former Facebook executive has called out Google’s CEO for lying about the company’s motives.
Facebook’s former security chief Alex Stamos took to Twitter recently to attack Google CEO Sundar Pichai for his comments defending the company’s decision to move into the China market with its censored search engine known as “Project Dragonfly,” Silicon Beat reports.

In a recent interview with the New York Times, Pichai stated that Google was “committed to serving users in China” and compared Chinese censorship laws to the “right to be forgotten” law in the European Union. Pichai received severe criticism for this comparison, both internally and from those outside of Google.

“Tech companies constantly walk a difficult path between complying with local law and protecting human rights,” Stamos tweeted Thursday. “For Sundar to compare the “right to be forgotten” (which I agree is problematic) with censorship in China is, at best, amoral and mendacious.”

Stamos further added that: “China’s censorship regime is a tool to maintain the absolute control of the party-state and is in no way comparable,” to the right to be forgotten law.

Google software engineer Colin McMillen tweeted: “It is extremely bad that Sundar appears to either think that RTBF is morally equivalent to government surveillance & censorship, or that he appears to think that nobody will notice this analogy is extremely inaccurate.”

Continue Reading…

Continue Reading

WATCH: Entire Eagles Offense Does Incredible Gesture For Veterans- Kaepernick Probably Pissed

Published

on

...

* By

The Eagles offense struggled on Sunday night, and put up their fair share of bad plays. However, their celebration game was definitely on point.

The defending Super Bowl champs hosted the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football. Which, also happened to be on Veterans Day. While the first part of the game brought forth precious little in terms of offensive output. The second half saw a burst of scoring from both teams and, a salute to our veterans from the entire Eagles offense:

The NFL has certainly done its fair share of damage in tarnishing the celebration of our flag, anthem, and military, by protesting during the national anthem. However, with those protests having all but disappeared, it would be good for the NFL to work towards resuming its former place as the primary celebrators of our flag and country, in American sports.

Sunday night was a good start.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend