Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

It’s Over: Ellison Learns His Fate Right After 911 Call Comes Out From 2nd ‘Abused’ Woman

Published

on

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Fox News

Sourced from Fox News:

Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison scored a victory Tuesday night in the Minnesota primary race for the state’s attorney general days after domestic abuse accusations against him surfaced.

Ellison, who serves as the deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee and is the first Muslim elected to Congress, was accused over the weekend of emotional and physical abuse by an ex-girlfriend.

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

Addressing the abuse allegations in his victory speech, Ellison said: “We had a very unexpected event at the end of this campaign that happened. I want to assure you that it is not true.”

Ellison ran for the position against state Rep. Debra Hilstrom, former Department of Commerce Commissioner Mike Rothman, former Ramsey County Attorney Tom Foley and attorney Matt Pelikan.

The abuse allegations against the congressman first emerged on Saturday when the son of Ellison’s ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan, alleged on Facebook that he’d read threatening text messages from the lawmaker. He also claimed to have watched a video in which Ellison dragged Monahan off a bed by her feet.

Monahan posted on Twitter a day later that the allegations were “true.”

“Every statement he made was true. @keithellison, you know you did that to me,” she tweeted.

Ellison responded to the allegations, insisting that the video is non-existent and he “never behaved in this way.”

Ellison has long been a leader in the Democratic Party.

The divorced 54-year-old is a six-term congressman who became deputy chairman of the DNC last year after falling just short of the top job. He was among candidates rushing to file for Minnesota’s attorney general office after incumbent Lori Swanson made a late decision to run for governor.

The Minnesota candidate has promised to fight back against policies of President Trump’s administration that he argued were hurting people. He said he aimed to protect ObamaCare and restore net neutrality regulations.

Gateway Pundit reveals what Ellison’s Family is doing to his alleged victims now:

Sourced from The Gateway Pundit:

As reported on Sunday Rep. Keith Ellison’s former lover Karen Monahan hurled scurrilous accusations at the current Deputy Chairman of the Democrat Party.

Karen’s son accused Democrat Party Deputy Chair Keith Ellison of physically and mentally abusing his mother while they were in a relationship. Austin Monahan described seeing video of HORRIFIC abuse by Keith Ellison.
Fellow Democrat and Minnesotan running against Ellison in the AG primary, Debra Hilstrom, shared the viral Facebook post and demanded that Ellison address the allegations.

Austin Monahan described seeing video of Keith Ellison –Screaming “f*cking bitch!” and dragging his mother off a bed by her feet!

The Democrat Party Deputy Chairman responded to the shocking abuse allegations on Sunday afternoon by denying the accusations.

On Tuesday investigative reporter Laura Loomer uncovered a second Minnesota woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic violence.

And a police 911 report confirms the incident thanks to work of Laura Loomer!
Reporter Laura Loomer posted the 911 report.

But at least Keith can count on his brother Eric.

Eric Ellison is attacking the woman who accused his brother of abuse.

Eric posted a series of tweets on Tuesday.

Via Victoria Balfour:

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Acosta Claimed Migrants Wouldn’t Do It, But That’s Exactly What They Have Just Done Now

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by The Daily Caller:

Members of the migrant caravan are currently trying to climb over the U.S.-Mexico border wall, despite CNN’s Jim Acosta’s claim that they would not “be doing that.”

Last week during a testy exchange with President Donald Trump at a post-midterm press conference, Acosta debated the president on whether or not the migrant caravan is an “invasion.” The White House correspondent rejected the notion that members of the caravan would try to climb walls and fences to get into the United States as depicted in a Trump campaign ad.

“Your campaign had an ad showing migrants climbing over walls and so on, but they’re not going to be doing that,” Acosta claimed.

“They’re not actors,” Trump replied. “They weren’t actors. Well, no, it was true. Do you think they were actors? They weren’t actors. They didn’t come from Hollywood.”

“They’re hundred of miles away, though. They’re hundreds and hundreds of miles away,” Acosta shot back.

Despite Acosta’s assertion, Fox News reported on Thursday morning that dozens of members of the migrant caravan had arrived at the U.S.-Mexico border in Tijuana and were arrested for trying to cross illegally.

Photos show the reality of how illegal immigrants can and do jump the U.S. border fence:


Aerial view of Central American migrants moving towards the United States in hopes of a better life, sitting over the US-Mexico border fence in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico, on November 14, 2018. (Photo by Guillermo Arias / AFP)


TOPSHOT – Migrants, who claimed not to be part of the Central American migrants moving towards the United States in hopes of a better life, argue with Defense Department officers after removing the barbed wire on the U.S.-Mexico border fence in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico, on November 14, 2018. (Photo by Guillermo Arias / AFP)


Central American migrants moving towards the United States in hopes of a better life, are seen at the US-Mexico border fence in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico, on November 14, 2018. (Photo by Guillermo Arias / AFP)

Continue Reading

Melania Flexes Her Muscles, Knocks Out Bolton’s Top Staffer

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Daily Caller

Deputy national security advisor Mira Ricardel was removed from her position at the White House at the request of first lady Melania Trump Wednesday evening, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement.

Sanders noted that “Mira Ricardel will continue to support the president as she departs the White House to transition to a new role within the administration. The president is grateful for Ms. Ricardel’s continued service to the American people and her steadfast pursuit of his national security priorities.”

Ricardel was brought into her high position by National Security Advisor John Bolton but ran afoul of the office of the First Lady during her tenure.

The tensions between the two burst into the public eye Tuesday when Melania’s office said of Ricardel, “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

FILE PHOTO: U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton answers a question from a reporter about how he refers to Palestine during a news conference in the White House briefing room in Washington, U.S., October 3, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst/File Photo - RC18BF8B9EC0

John Bolton at a White House press conference REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

A statement from the Office of the First Lady publicly calling for the firing of a West Wing aide is highly unusual, if not unprecedented in modern U.S. history.

Ricardel reportedly clashed with the office of the first lady over her recent trip to Africa in which she was said to be unhelpful to Melania Trump’s staff. This included rebuffed requests for reserved seats on U.S. government aircraft and a general lack of helpfulness in using national security council resources.

Ricardel was also said to have clashed with Defense Secretary James Mattis’s staff over resources and other staffing-related matters.

Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend