Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Judge Just Dropped Crushing Anvil On Illegal Immigrants In America Overnight – He’s Done

Published

on

Now, this is an odd turn of events.

Judge John D. Bates, the federal judge who had ordered the government to restart the Obama-era DACA deportation amnesty has now backed off his decision and even went as far and said the government is not under any obligation whatsoever to begin accepting brand new applications.

He later added that he sees the legal mess that has come from DACA and expressed concern that he didn’t want to make things worse. Because of this, he issued a partial stay of his own ruling. This means that while illegal alien “Dreamers” who already have had DACA protections are able to apply for renewals, going forward no new applicants can apply to start the process.

Here is more via The Washington Times:

Trending: Corvette Driver Rolls Window Down & Flips Guy The Bird – Will Never Do That Again!

“The federal judge who had ordered the government to restart the Obama-era DACA deportation amnesty in full backed off his decision Friday and said the government does not, after all, have to begin accepting brand new applications.

Judge John D. Bates acknowledged the legal mess that’s arisen around DACA and said he didn’t want to make it worse, so he issued a partial stay of his own ruling.

That means that while illegal immigrant “Dreamers” who already have had DACA protections can apply for renewals, no brand new applicants can apply to start the process.

Judge Bates also delayed part of his previous ruling that would have allowed those with DACA to apply for special protections known as advance parole — permission to travel outside the U.S. and then return — which can, in some cases, turn into a pathway to citizenship.

Hundreds of DACA recipients had exploited that loophole under the Obama administration, but the Trump administration had shut it down.

The government had said that if DACA were completely restarted more than 100,000 new applications would be filed, as well as 30,000 requests for advance parole. That would overwhelm U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the agency that handles the applications, Judge Bates ruled.

He said he realized illegal immigrants were being denied rights he said they were entitled to, but said he feared the confusion that would result.

“Because that confusion would only be magnified if the court’s order regarding initial DACA applications were to take effect now and later be reversed on appeal, the court will grant a limited stay of its order and preserve the status quo pending appeal, as plaintiffs themselves suggest,” he said in a short opinion late Friday.

Immigrant-rights advocates, who had originally wanted a full restart, eventually changed their minds and agreed with the split ruling of no new DACA applications, but renewals could be processed.

That decision was based on a legal gamble.

DACA cases are pending in three courts right now. Judge Bates‘ case is likely to be appealed to the circuit court in Washington, D.C., while circuit courts are already handling appeals of similar decisions from California and New York.

Each of those lawsuits challenged the Trump administration’s decision last year to phase out DACA. The judges in those cases ruled that the Trump administration cut too many corners, and so the phaseout is illegal.

But another case in Texas involves a challenge to the original 2012 Obama administration decision to create DACA in the first place. If that judge were to rule against DACA it would create a messy situation where the program itself is illegal — but so is the phaseout.

The activists in the case before Judge Bates figured that they could undercut the anti-DACA Texas case by agreeing not to allow new DACA permits to be granted.”

Judge Bates also decided to delay part of his previous ruling. That part consisted in allowing those with DACA to apply for special protections known as “advance parole.” Which is a permission to travel outside the U.S. and then return, which in some cases has turned into a pathway to citizenship, or amnesty.

Of course, thousands of DACA recipients exploited that obvious loophole under the Obama administration but since now we have a president who believes in the rule of law, the Trump administration has shut it down.

The Trump Administration had originally argued that if DACA were completely restarted more than 100,000 new applications would be filed. Not to mention 30,000 requests for advance parole. According to Judge Bates, his move would overwhelm U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

As of now, DACA cases are currently pending in three federal courts. Judge Bates‘ case is likely to be appealed to the liberal circuit court in Washington, D.C. Other similar cases are already being handled by liberal appeals courts in California and New York.

But another case in Conservative Texas a challenge to the original 2012 Obama administration decision to create DACA in the first place could change everything. If the judge there were to rule against DACA it would create a messy situation where the program itself is illegal, but so would it’s eventual end.

The pro-illegal alien activists in the case before Judge Bates took a gamble that they could undercut the anti-DACA Texas case by agreeing not to allow new DACA permits to be granted.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Libs Heads Explode Over What Trump ‘Dared’ To Say To Hurricane Victim – LOVE IT!

Published

on

Now I think we can all collectively say we have now heard everything from the left.

The left wing in this country is trying to take President Trump to task over a joke. Yes, folks, a harmless joke in a situation where it was much needed.

Left wing sites are now reporting that while President Trump was surveying the storm ravaged area in North Carolina he questioned a man if the boat that had been shipwrecked behind his house was his, according to a White House pool report.

“At least you got a nice boat out of the deal,” Trump stated when the man responded that the once luxurious boat was not his. Trump then continued to say that he thought the boat was “incredible” and detailed that under the law it might now belong to the owners of the home.

So otherwise he was trying to make like out of a dire situation in order to lift the spirits of the home’s owner. Something that is wonderful to do onto itself since that person had lost everything.

Here is more on this via The Political Voice:

President Trump reportedly told a victim of Hurricane Florence on Wednesday that he “got a nice boat out of the deal”about a large yacht that had crashed ashore during the harrowing storm.

While strolling an area in North Carolina devastated by the storm, Trump questioned a man if the boat that had been shipwrecked behind his house was his, according to a White House pool report.

“At least you got a nice boat out of the deal,” Trump stated when the man responded that the once luxurious boat was not his.

Trump continued to say that he thought the boat was “incredible” and detailed that under the law it might now belong to the owners of the home.

Trump made the remarks while in New Bern, N.C, a town that was struck by Florence when it made the first landfall late last week.

Trump earlier this Wednesday informed local officials and residents in the Carolinas that his administration will stand by recovery efforts “100 percent.”

“We will be there 100 percent, and all of the folks from the federal government that are around the table, they’re confirming it,” he said during a briefing at the Marine Corps Air Station in Cherry Point, N.C. “That’s why we started early, and we’ll be here late.”

Trump arrived in New Bern in the early afternoon Wednesday before heading to South Carolina to look over the areas of the state affected by the storm.

Here’s how Americans reacted:

Isn’t it about time we all take a deep breath and start to see that sometimes we just need a sense of humor in order to get by? Those of us on the right have a sense of humor, if not we wouldn’t have been able to survive 8 long years of the community organizer Barack Hussein Obama as our president. But the left just can’t seem to get over the fact that Hillary Clinton lost the election to Donald Trump. So they try day after to do take out our president.

Here is a reminder from Business Insider of how a real American loving President should react under a crisis such as a hurricane:

“President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump announced on Wednesday a personal donation of $1 million to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. The money will go to twelve organizations, including the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and the ASPCA.

Hurricane Harvey, which ripped through Houston and parts of the Texas coastline, covered much of the city in water, destroying homes and displacing thousands of residents.

The Trumps visited Texas during the immediate aftermath of the storm, where they met with officials and oversaw relief work conducted by both federal agencies and volunteer groups.

The White House notes that many of the organizations the Trumps donated to were recommended by members of the White House press corps.

Here’s where the money is going:
Red Cross — $300,000
Salvation Army — $300,000
Reach Out America — $100,000
Samaritan’s Purse — $100,000
ASPCA — $25,000
Catholic Charities — $25,000
Direct Relief — $25,000
Habitat for Humanity — $25,000
Houston Humane Society — $25,000
Operation Blessing — $25,000
Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies — $25,000
Team Rubicon — $25,0000

Trump landed in hot water during the 2016 campaign when reporters dug into his claims that he donated $1 million to the fundraiser he held for veterans in lieu of attending a Republican debate that year. Reporters had a hard time confirming how much money has actually been distributed to veterans groups.”

Continue Reading

Kavanaugh’s Accuser About To Cash In BIG TIME And Hasn’t Even Testified!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by DownTrend

Christine Blasey Ford has made some serious allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh that she can neither back up or or is even willing to testify about. The democrats have used these unfounded unprovable allegations in a attempt to derail Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the high court, because they don’t have the votes to stop him. As if this story wasn’t already dumb enough, some rando has started a GoFundMe campaign and you just know liberals will pour money into this ridiculous thing.

Ford claims that Kavanaugh and a friend sexually assaulted her at a party in the 1980’s. She doesn’t know when this supposedly happened or where or how she even ended up at the party. They only witness to this alleged crime says it never happened and there are tons of inconsistencies with this vague story. She is also a registered democrat and liberal activist with a bone to pick with Kavanaugh’s family.

Ford was invited to testify before the the Senate Judiciary committee to tell her story, but she has declined. She also claims that she is now getting death threats and has had to go underground for the safety or her family.

That brings us to this silly GoFundMe campaign:

Due to death threats, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford (who uses “Dr. Blasey” professionally) and her family have had to leave their residence and arrange for private security. Let’s create a fund to cover her security expenses, to do just a bit to make it easier for women in her position to come forward despite great risks. If we raise more than Dr. Blasey needs, extra funds will go to women’s organizations and/or into an account to cover similar costs incurred in comparable situations.

The person who started this campaign doesn’t even know Ford, but felt the need to do something:

I do not know Dr. Blasey personally but will contact her via her former high school, Holton Arms, to inform her of this fundraising appeal and to make arrangements to transfer funds to Dr. Blasey.

I am a professor of law at Georgetown University who has raised money formally and informally for other causes over the years. My reason for starting this fundraiser is to make concrete the power of collective action in providing security, and therefore support, for Dr. Blasey’s willingness to contribute to a thorough, fair vetting of a nominee for Supreme Court Justice.

Fair vetting? Ford made an outrageous accusation on the eve of Kavanaugh’s confirmation vote and then refused to testify on these things she can’t provide any evidence of. That’s completely unfair and any law professor could attest to that.

Oh wait, it turns out the person who started this bullshit GoFundMe campaign really is a law professor at Georgetown Law. Here’s her bio on Women’s Media Center:

Heidi Li Feldman is Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center, with a courtesy appointment in the Philosophy Department at Georgetown University. She has written major articles on tort law and on legal ethics. Her scholarly expertise includes the U.S. civil justice system more generally. Currently, Dr. Feldman’s scholarship focuses on how and whether U.S. cities and states can protect civil rights and strengthen civil society. Read More

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend