Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

KARMA! Whoopi Just Got Horrible News Today After Tirade On Judge Jeanine Last Week

Published

on

As most everyone has heard by now, the extreme far leftist Whoopi Goldberg showed her true colors to the entire world last week as she completely lost her ever loving mind while she tried to debate Jeanine Pirro on “The View.”

It’s epic to watch, Pirro at one point during the interview told Whoopi the cold truth that she is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. To which Whoopi responded by coming unraveled and started screaming at Pirro which obviously proved the judge was correct about her initial comment about Whoopi’s state of mind.

But later it was reported that things didn’t end there as they got much worse backstage. Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro confirmed yesterday on Sean Hannity’s radio show that the “Whoopi Derangement” didn’t end on stage as the judge claims that backstage Goldberg got in her face & repeatedly screamed at her to “get the f**k out of this building!”

Trending: Soros’ $246 Mil Contribution That Helped Smear Kavanaugh Revealed – Here’s Who Cashed In

But over the weekend things have gotten even worse for Whoopi. Infowars is now reporting that over 130k people have signed the online petition to have her fired from The View.

“Over 100,000 people have signed a petition calling for Whoopi Goldberg to be fired from her job hosting The View on ABC after she blew up on Jeanine Pirro during a segment last week.

The original petition called for 50,000 signatures in response to Whoopi allegedly screaming and spitting at Pirro, but that goal has been raised to 150,000 after an overwhelming turnout.

Once completed, the petition papers will be sent to the front door of ABC studios in Burbank, Ca.

Read the petition here:

On Thursday, Whoopi Goldberg and Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro had a heated debate that took a dark turn after the cameras turned off. According to an interview with Judge Jeanine on Sean Hannity’s radio program, Goldberg verbally harassed Pirro on her way out. Pirro said that Goldberg spit on her and said “Get the [BLEEP] out of here” before ultimately exiting ABC studios. If a conservative host would have acted in this manner, you can GUARANTEE that they would have been fired on the spot! This petition is a direct message to ABC to FIRE liberal host Whoopi Goldberg for her disgusting way of treating Judge Jeanine! Once we hit our goal of 50,000 supporters, we will send this petition to the front door of ABC studios in Burbank, CA. [UPDATE – We have crushed through all of our goals so far and are now shooting for 150,000!] Add your name NOW to make your voice heard!!!”

This whole exchange makes me wonder if Disney will accept the way Whoopi acted towards the judge? Would they ever consider firing this woman? They fired Roseanne within hours of making a joke on Twitter on her own time. We will just have to wait and see, but my guess is we might be waiting a very long time since Disney is ok with pretty much anything Liberals do just as long as they forward the agenda they are trying to promote. An agenda that’s aligned with globalism and anything anti-family values and morals.

After seeing who Whoopi Goldberg really is, I just have to ask one more important question to her former boyfriend Ted Danson: What in the world were you thinking man?

Here is more on this feud via Fox News:

“The ongoing feud between Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro and “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg spilled into its second day on Friday, with each telling her version of Pirro’s headline-grabbing appearance on the ABC News talk show.

Pirro appeared on “The View” Thursday morning to promote her new book, “Liars, Leakers & Liberals,” and the heated exchange occurred when the Fox News host accused Goldberg of suffering from “Trump Derangement Syndrome.” A visibly angry Goldberg ended the segment by shouting, “Say goodbye. I’m done.”

A verbal disagreement occurred off-camera following Pirro’s appearance on the program.

Pirro has appeared on both “Hannity” and “Fox & Friends” to tell her side of the story, while Goldberg offered her rebuttal at the opening of Friday’s episode of “The View.”

Pirro called the backstage altercation “abuse.” Goldberg has admitted to using profanity – while also accusing Pirro of using inappropriate language – during the intense exchange.

Pirro has denied doing anything to provoke the liberal panel before the chaos ensued – but Goldberg claims she was upset that CNN’s Ana Navarro was a guest co-host, filling in for Joy Behar.

Pirro didn’t deny that she was peeved over the swap – but blamed ABC News for a lack of transparency.

“’The View’ was disingenuous in not telling us who was hosting,” Pirro told Fox News. “They didn’t tell anyone that one of the most rabid anti-Trump, anti-Fox people was going to be sitting next to me and interviewing me.”

Pirro said during her “Fox & Friends” appearance that an ABC News producer called her after the incident. Fox News has confirmed that ABC News attempted to speak with Pirro to no avail.

“I haven’t had a chance to return the call,” Pirro said. “I’ve always liked you, Whoopi, and I don’t understand where the anger comes from. I went to have a conversation and I wasn’t allowed to have a conversation. I didn’t deserve to be thrown out. We can’t treat people like that.”

ABC News declined comment.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend