Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Kathy Went Way Too Far In Profanity-Laced Attack On Melania – That Was A Really Bad Move

Published

on

Kathy Griffin has been in hot water ever since she photographed herself with a fake beheaded head of President Trump with faux red blood all over it. Even those on the left denounced her actions as completely unacceptable. Despite her initial apology, she eventually retracted it and has been going hard against President Trump ever since and it does not seem like it is going to stop anytime soon. However, President Trump is no longer her primary target, in fact, it is someone else in the Trump family clan. Kathy Griffin recently attacked First Lady Melania Trump over an immigration issue and it is not pretty.

Fox News reported,

“Liberal comedian Kathy Griffin, who famously posed with a fake severed head of President Trump, took a vicious new swing at the first lady over the immigration controversy on Sunday. The first lady had weighed in earlier in the day. “Mrs. Trump hates to see children separated from their families & hopes both sides of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform. She believes we need to be a country that follows all laws but also a country that governs w/heart,” her office told Fox News. Griffin then tweeted: “F— you, Melanie. You know damn well your husband can end this immediately…you feckless complicit piece of s—.”

The first lady’s office did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment. Alluding to a May tweet from Trump in which he misspelled his wife’s name — as well as Samantha Bee’s slam of Ivanka Trump as a “feckless c—” on her show in May — Griffin was referring to news of family members who have been separated by federal authorities while illegally crossing the border from Mexico into the United States. The tweet is already receiving backlash online: “Kathy Griffin is hate filled and pathetic,” one user tweeted, saying the comic was one reason “why the left can’t be taken seriously.” Griffin drew public backlash after she posed with a bloodied mask of Trump’s face in May 2017. After the gory photo went viral, Griffin said sorry but later took back her apology. Following the photos, CNN cut Griffin from hosting its New Year’s Eve show alongside co-anchor Anderson Cooper, who squashed their friendship.”

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

However, Kathy Griffin is no stranger to controversy, in fact, she got into it recently with somebody else for their comparison of her to Bill Cosby,

“There was a time when being compared to Bill Cosby and Louis C.K. would be a high compliment for a comedian. But the times have clearly changed, as Kathy Griffin demonstrated on Friday. “My Life on the D-List” alum Griffin, who’s currently engaged in a tour after suffering career fallout for posing with what appeared to be the decapitated head of President Donald Trump last year, went off on a reporter for comparing her to Bill Cosby, Al Franken and Louis C.K., who have also recently found themselves in hot water, though for considerably different reasons. Griffin’s Twitter wrath was directed at Denver Post writer John Wenzel, who interviewed the comedian ahead of her Aug. 22 performance in Denver.

However, it apparently wasn’t the interview itself that angered Griffin, but rather a tweet that Wenzel posted linking to the interview. The tweet, which Wenzel deleted but preserved via a screen grab in a subsequent apology to Griffin, read in part, “We are now at a place, regardless of politics, where @kathygriffin gets to come back but Bill Cosby, Al Franken, Louis C.K. etc. do not.” Griffin didn’t appreciate the comparison to the trio, who have all been hit with sexual misconduct scandals recently. “You’re putting me in the same tweet as a convicted rapist, a guy accused by 8 women of groping, and a guy who jerked off in front of women without their consent @johnwenzel?” Griffin wrote. “I took one photo with a Halloween mask covered in ketchup.”

In another tweet, Griffin opined that “women are less valuable than men” to Wenzel. “Reporters ask for my story and I tell them honestly. This misogyny has been with me my entire career since I was 18 years old and did my first TV commercial,” Griffin wrote. “I don’t know @johnwenzel’s background. I just know how he feels about women. That women are less valuable than men.” In a subsequent tweet, which Griffin retweeted, Wenzel indicated that he had deleted the offending tweet “after consulting with my editors.” Wenzel included a screenshot of the original tweet, as well as an apology to Griffin for his “hasty, careless tweet.” “I sincerely apologize for making a false equivalence in this hasty, careless tweet about my @kathygriffin interview, which I have deleted after consulting with my editors,” Wenzel wrote.”

Griffins actions, as it pertains to her original action against President Trump resulted in her losing her endorsement deal with Squatty Potty and she was fired by CNN for their New Year’s Eve broadcast which is hosted with Anderson Cooper. CNN responded to Griffin’s comments by calling Griffins actions disgusting and offensive. While Cooper responded by saying that Griffis actions were completely inappropriate and disgusting. Then Senator Al Franken of Minnesota disinvited Griffin from a promotional event they had booked together. While Senator Catherine Cortez Masto publically stated she would donate the $1,000 that she had gotten from Griffin for her campaign to charity.

Griffin alleges that as a result of her actions she came under federal investigation by the Department of Justice and was placed on the No Fly List for two months. Additionally, she said she was placed on the Interpol List and the Five Eyes list which caused her to be detained at every airport she went through. However, the federal government never commented on her allegations.

Griffin’s clear disdain for First Lady Melania Trump likely is correlated with her animosity for the president as well as all the trouble she has had since her faux beheading incident. It appears that Griffin blames the president for placing her on the watch lists when in reality it was a result of her own so-called comedic behavior. Perhaps she believes if she attacks the president’s wife she will get to the president but in the long run, it is the Trump family that has won because nobody wants to be associated with Griffin.

Share if you agree what Kathy Griffin did was wrong.

Share if you think that First Lady Melania Trump does not deserve this kind of treatment.

Share if you believe that First Family members should be off limit to the press and detractors

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Migrant Caravan That Threatened To ‘Drop-In’ On Trump Tears Down Border Fence, Storms Mexico

Published

on

...

* By

Someone is putting these people up to this, I swear. It’s to close to our midterm election for it to be a coincidence.

Just a few days ago, one of the migrants told Yahoo News that they were going to “drop in” on Trump and that he would have to take them in.

Trump needs to send in the military immediately.

Breitbart is reporting:

“More than 4,000 migrants forced their way into Mexico after storming a border fence with Guatemala.

Video captured by Noticias Telemundo shows the moment when hundreds of migrants force the gate open and rush into Mexico despite officials efforts to keep the migrants out.

Mexican authorities previously vowed to turn back any migrants who did not follow immigration law.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The rush is the latest development for the caravan originating in Honduras, when approximately 1,300 migrants began an organized march to Mexico with some making their way to the U.S. Border.

The caravan caused the Mexican government to announce it would enforce immigration laws and turn back those who did not obtain a visa to travel through country. Despite the threat, the caravan grew in size to more than 4,000, pushing President Donald Trump to state he would remove all financial aid to Central American countries if the migration was not halted.

It remains unclear how many migrants were able to successfully enter Mexico by force.”

The Independent UK reported:

“Migrants in a caravan making its way north through Central America towards the US border have torn down gates and are making their way over a bridge into Mexico – with officials warning the trip will bring swift retribution from the Trump administration.

Young men in the caravan reportedly began on Friday violently tugging at a tall yellow fence in the way of the group before eventually tearing the barrier down. Men, women, and children then began rushing towards the bridge to Mexico that stands about 150 years (137 meters) away.

The fence toppling came just after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray to discuss the caravan, which started in Honduras last weekend.

“It’s a challenge that Mexico is facing, and that’s how I expressed it to Secretary Pompeo,” Mr Videgaray said in a news conference with the US secretary of state.

The Mexican government has asked for assistance from the United Nations refugee agency to help it process migrants arriving on the country’s southern border and seeking refugee status.

Processing those refugee claims could allow the Mexican government to disperse the caravan, and placate President Donald Trump, who is adamantly opposed to allowing any of the individuals into the US.

The caravan that is now at the Mexico border is composed of several thousand Honduran migrants who are seeking to escape violence and poverty in their home country. Mr Videgaray said earlier on Friday that the caravan was composed of some 4,000 people and each could present their claims to enter the country with refugee status.

“We haven’t had a caravan or group of this size seeking refuge at the same time, that’s why we’ve sought the support of the United Nations,” he said on Mexican television.

The Mexican government is taking a different tact with this caravan than a similar one that made its way north earlier this year, similarly drawing anger from Mr Trump.

Unlike that caravan, which made its way into the heartland of Mexico before officials attempted to process claims, the Mexican government this time is focusing on processing the individuals as they arrive on the border.

In response to the advancing caravan, Mr Trump has threatened to instruct the US military to “CLOSE THE SOUTHERN BORDER”, and said that he would cut aid to Central American countries where the migrants are arriving from.

It is not clear if Mr Trump is seriously considering closing the US-Mexico border, and it is not clear that he could conceivably do so, either. But, if he did, experts say that such a closure would have a major impact on the economy and ability of people to travel in and out of the US.”

Watch.

Migrantes logran romper cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Migrantes rompen cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Posted by Noticias Telemundo on Friday, October 19, 2018

Continue Reading

Watch How Left-Wing Protester Who Harassed 9/11 Widow Reacts When Confronted By Her Large ‘Son’

Published

on

...

* By

Oh man, this is the best ever.

Don’t you just love it when angry, hostile left-winger, antifa types turn tail & run when the other side stands up to them.

We need more of this in America!

The Daily Caller is reporting:

Video of a left-wing protester telling an alleged 9/11 widow that her late husband should “rot in the grave” has gone viral.

The harassment of the woman took place in Portland, Oregon, during clashes between Antifa and pro-Trump factions.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The protester screamed at the woman in the video and looked to be ready for a physical confrontation. After the woman said “My husband died in 9/11,” the protester yelled “Good for him! Good. Good. NYPD were a bunch of sodomized — fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks. Your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave.”

The woman walked on.

However, the leftist protester was not so empowered when a large man approached him and asked, “Did you call my mom out?” (RELATED: Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Kimmons Vigil)

The protester said “What?” and then took off running.

“Why are you running?” the man yelled.

There was a standoff between the leftist and far-right protesters, but when a large group of Trump-supporting activists looked to confront him, the man who insulted the widow suddenly lost his nerve.

WATCH:

Extra footage posted on Twitter shows the same man who was harassing the woman earlier running for his life down the street as fast as he could.

A professional skateboarder was mistaken for the man in the video and received death threats.

Oregon Live reported:

Portland professional skateboarder Charlie Wilkins faced violent threats on social media Thursday after video of an Oct. 13 protest went viral that showed an Antifa protester yelling at a woman.

“Your husband, should probably … rot in the grave,” the man rants at the woman, who claimed to be a 9/11 widow.

The man in the video resembles Wilkins, but the skateboarder insists it’s not him.

He and his wife Victoria say they avoid protests and were at a pumpkin patch that day.

“I just think he’s horrible to say that to anybody,” Wilkins told KGW, referring to the protester in the video. “I would never say that to anybody.”

Brandon Farley, who shot the video of the protest, weighed in on Wilkins’ behalf, tweeting:

“I don’t want to ruin an innocent man’s life! Stop this thoughtless tirade, immediately! Get the facts! He’s not the guy in my videos. Keep searching or move on, please.”

Wilkins is a longtime professional skater, and so his image is widely available online, which is likely the reason people made the connection between him and the Antifa protester.”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend