Illegal aliens, along with human and drug traffickers continue to traipse across our borders. Meanwhile, President Donald Trump has pledged to secure the border between the U.S. and Mexico. He has repeatedly called for the “immediate” deportation of illegal aliens and implemented policies to that end such as the “zero tolerance” policy.
Yet the so-called “Resistance” strikes waging war with propaganda, violence, and faux media outrage, vowing to strike down all things Trump, regardless of the benefit to America and her citizens. As a result, President Trump is now calling their bluff, stating he would be willing to “shut down” the government unless Democrats in Congress help pass immigration reform, including funding the wall.
President Trump tweeted – “I would be willing to ‘shut down’ government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!”
I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2018
He was highly critical of the left and their continued obstructionism regarding his attempts to reform the broken immigration process by continuing to “resist” any and all attempts to secure the border. Earlier Sunday, he said “there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally,” referring to the separation of children from their parents, and called on Congress to repair “the DUMBEST & WORST” immigration laws in the world.
He tweeted – “Please understand, there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally, whether they have children or not – and many are just using children for their own sinister purposes. Congress must act on fixing the DUMBEST & WORST immigration laws anywhere in the world! Vote “R””
Please understand, there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally, whether they have children or not – and many are just using children for their own sinister purposes. Congress must act on fixing the DUMBEST & WORST immigration laws anywhere in the world! Vote “R”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2018
His administration has come under blistering criticism for separating children from their parents over its “zero tolerance” immigration crackdown to deter immigrants from trying to cross the border illegally.
A self-proclaimed leader in the so-called “Resistance” movement and openly critical Rep. Maxine Waters (CA-D) was not about to allow President Trump’s threats of a government shutdown pass without directly addressing it. With almost single-minded obsession, Waters has been calling for the impeachment of President Trump even before his inauguration. This time is no different.
On MSNBC’s “Live,” Waters claimed President Trump was merely “bluffing and bullying” in his threats to shut down the government if a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border was not funded.
Waters stated – “You know, this president is a bully and he will try to intimidate all of us. He is not going to shut down anything. As a matter of fact, people will remember that he said he was going to build this wall and he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. They said they weren’t going to pay for anything. Now he wants the American citizens to pay for this wall. American citizens are not going to pay for this wall, he is not going to shut down the government and we are not going to be intimidated by his bluffing and bullying.”
The left is going bonkers over her statements saying that she “humiliated” Trump. Here’s a tweet from a liberal with the video of Waters.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) humiliated Trump after he threatened to shut down the government by calling his bluff and saying that the American people will not be bullied into paying for his wall. https://t.co/Zr4vMO4B6o pic.twitter.com/SKbZoMxKl6
— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) July 29, 2018
Attempt to attribute the booming economy to President Trump’s predecessor, former President Barack Obama, Waters expressed clearly faux concern about the deficit, as a result of the tax bill.
“Of course, the economy has improved, and of course he would like to take credit for all of that,” she told MSNBC anchor David Gura. “But in the final analysis, when this country understands and feels what has been done with the tax scam and what that’s going to do for our deficit in this country, it’s going to be reversed.”
Yet the disaster that is current American immigration, along with the current issues stemming from the massive influx of illegal aliens can be directly attributed to prior administrations, specifically the former Obama administration.
Take a trip down memory lane with me if you will and see that the former Obama administration set America up for failure regarding immigration and the illegal influx, according to Zero Hedge –
- May 2011 – then-President Obama travels to the Rio Grande sector of the border to push for his immigration platform (ie. Amnesty). He proclaims the border is safe and secure and famously attacks his opposition for wanting an “alligator moat”.
- November 2012 – A Presidential Election year, Obama is running for re-election. He campaigns using wedge issues and buzzwords like the so-called “War on Women” along with “Immigration / Amnesty”, then-candidate Obama promises to push Congress for “amnesty”, under the guise of “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”, if re-elected. President Obama goes on to win re-election against Mitt Romney.
- December 2012 – Immediately following re-election, now President Barack Obama signs an Executive Order creating the “Deferred Action Program“, or DACA thus, allowing millions of illegal aliens to avoid deportation.
- According to the White House’s own internal documents and research, DACA is what Central American communities immediately began using as the reason for attempted immigration.
- In both (A) Border Control Study; and (B) DHS intelligence report; the DACA program is specifically mentioned by name by the people apprehended attempting to illegally cross at the border in 2013 and 2014.
- May 2013 – then-President Barack Obama visits South America. Following a speech for Mexican entrepreneurs, Obama then traveled to Costa Rica, his first visit as president. In addition to meetings with Costa Rican President Laura Chincilla, President Obama attended a gathering of leaders from the Central American Integration System, (CAIS). The regional network includes the leaders of Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama. Then-President Obama meets directly with the leaders of the Central American Countries.
- Summer 2013 – Numbers of Illegal Unaccompanied Minors reaching the Southern U.S. border from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua doubles. 20,000+ reach U.S. Southern border by traveling across the Southern border through Mexico. The Mainstream Media primarily ignores. fpc.state.gov/documents/orga…
- October 2013 – White House receives notification that tens of thousands of illegal Unaccompanied Minors should be anticipated to hit the Southern U.S. border the following Summer in 2014.
- An estimated 850% increase in the number of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC’s) were reported to the White House. For reference, in 2012, less than 10,000 were projected to arrive. fpc.state.gov/documents/orga…January 2014 – In response to the projections, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posts a jobs notification seeking bids to facilitate 65,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children. fbo.gov/index?s=opport…
- January 2014 – In response to the projections, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posts a jobs notification seeking bids to facilitate 65,000 Unaccompanied Alien Children. fbo.gov/index?s=opport… It is important to note – This job posting was January 2014. The Obama administration was *planning for* 65,000 childhood arrivals. Yet in January 2014 they were taking contractor bids for services to be used later in the year. As they hoped, almost no-one noticed. On January 29, 2014, the federal government then posted an ad seeking bids for a vendor contract to handle “Unaccompanied Alien Children“. Not just any contract mind you, a very specific contract – for a very specific number of unaccompanied minors: “65,000.” fbo.gov/index?s=opport…
- Just two weeks later in February 2014 – President Obama visits Mexico for “bilateral talks”, in an unusual and unscheduled one day visit.
- Spring 2014 – After a full year of DACA, as well as successful transport and border crossing without deportation – DHS begins to notice a significant uptick in the number of criminal elements from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua; which have joined with unaccompanied minors to gain entry.
- 2014 internal administration DHS documents reveal that “refugee” status is now being used by both criminal cartels, and potentially by Central American governments to send prison inmates into the U.S.
- June 2014 – Tens-of-thousands of unaccompanied minors from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua hit the border and the headlines. Despite specific documentation that denotes prior planning and prior internal notifications, the White House claims it did not see this coming. Internal documents including a –DHS Border Security Alert– show that in March 2014, a full three months prior the White House was aware of exactly what would be arriving in June 2014.
- June 20th 2014 – Congressional leadership and key Latino Democrats from the Democrat Hispanic Caucus meet with representatives from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. kfgo.com/news/articles/…
- June/July 2014 – By the end of June 2014, the massive influx is so large it can no longer be ignored and the media pick up the story. It is dubbed “A Border Crisis”. However, the White House is desperate to avoid any possible connection to the known criminal elements within the story.
- July 3rd, 2014 – Then-President Obama requests $3,700,000,000 ($3.7 billion) in supplemental budget appropriations claiming it is to deal with the “border crisis.” Yet only $109 million is for actual border security or to be put towards any efforts to stop the outflow from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua across the border and into America. Hidden within the massive budget request is Obama seeking legal authorization to spend taxpayer funds for lawyers and legal proceedings on behalf of unaccompanied minors and their families. Congress is being asked to approve/fund executive branch’s violation of immigration law (DACA).
- Section 292 of the Immigration and Nationality Act specifically prohibits representation of aliens “in immigration proceedings at government expense“. Yet then-President Obama specifically and explicitly authorization to use taxpayer funds to provide Illegal Aliens with government lawyers at American taxpayer expense in defiance of the law.
- July 10th, 2014 – Facing pushback from Congress due to the express and explicit violations, as well as sticker shock at the amount he is requesting, President Obama sends his DHS team to Capitol Hill to begin a concerted propaganda campaign ramping up anxiety, and threats of consequences: politico.com/story/2014/07/…
- “We are preparing for a scenario in which the number of unaccompanied children apprehended at the border could reach up to 90,000 by the end of fiscal 2014,” Johnson’s testimony reads: politico.com/story/2014/07/…
- Not only did the White House know what was going to happen documented as far back as 2012, perhaps further, but White House actually constructed events to fall into a very specific pattern and intentionally did NOTHING to stop the consequences from the DACA executive order issued in December 2012.
This was the origin of the crisis. It was manufactured under the Obama administration starting with DACA. This was intended to be an ongoing issue utilized to open American borders, creating a political climate where very specific and overarching agenda could be pushed. If there was a specific agenda that received pushback, then dissension was sown utilizing the criminal element involved.
Massive illegal immigration was supported and is currently supported by both sides of the establishment cartel currently occupying Washington. The bought and paid for voices of the D.C. political despotry are utilizing this very manufactured crisis to keep borders open and the influx of illegal aliens as high as possible. This is now being used as a measure to oppose President Trump and one of the core points of his original presidential campaign.
Yet there are literally billions at stake. Illegal immigration is a lucrative business for them and the Washington criminal cartel never misses an opportunity to add a comma to their bank balance or fatten their wallets. Many organizations for the past 15 years have used illegal immigration and refugee resettlement to their financial benefit. They do not want anything to happen to their cash cow.
For example – one company, known as Southwest Key has been given $310,000,000, in taxpayer funds so far in 2018. And that is JUST one company, for a portion of a single year. Prior CTH research showed this specific “Private Company” nets 98.76% of earnings from government grants. taggs.hhs.gov/Detail/RecipDe…
Then there are organizations like Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, which provides foster care and other child welfare services to migrant children. “Faith-Based Immigration Services” is a code-speak for legalized human smuggling. taggs.hhs.gov/Detail/RecipDe…
These immigration groups, get *MASSIVE* HHS grants and then pay-off the DC politicians and human smugglers. Billions of dollars are spent, and the business end of immigration has exploded in the past six years. It is a vicious cycle. Trafficked children are more valuable than adults because the organizations involved get more funding for a child than an adult. Each illegal alien child is worth about $56,000 in grant money. The system is full of fraud.
President Trump is attempting to confront this unified interest. All political opposition to the Trump administration on this issue is structured, planned and coordinated. The issue is a valuable tool for the professional political class to sow chaos and dissent amongst the American people, and they will continue to do so, and they will continue to do so.
Inside the beltway and the mainstream activist media, there is an infestation of illegal immigration supporters. Approximately 65% of the money HHS provides is spent on executive pay and benefits, opaque administrative payrolls, bribes, kickbacks to DC politicians and payoffs to the South and Central American smugglers who bring them more aliens to traffic across the border. They are aided and abetted by the mainstream activist media.
Meanwhile, as best it can be determined, approximately 35% ($19,000) of HHS funds are spent on the alien/immigrant child – maybe. The numbers and accounting get rather sketchy the deeper you go. Beyond the usual enrichment schemes and fattening of Washington wallets, the entire process of illegal immigration, and Washington-DC legalized human trafficking, there are the “side benefits” for those with no soul choosing to participate including child sexploitation, child labor, and far worse than you could ever imagine.
By threatening to secure the border, President Trump is threatening a Washington DC-based business model that makes a significant amount money for a plethora of connected interests.
This may explain why the left, including Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Keith Ellison, Paul Ryan, Bob Corker, and many others are so hellbent on opposing anything and everything that President Trump does with regards to illegal immigration.
Colorado Christian Cake Shop Owner Exonerated By Supreme Court Just Got Really Bad News
This is outrageous!
Here we go again. I’m sure you are familiar with the Colorado Christian cake shop owner who just won a huge case in front of the Supreme Court this last June. Jack Phillips is the Christian baker who made history by prevailing in front of the High Court after he refused to create a custom wedding cake for a gay couple on the basis of religious beliefs. Most of America celebrated with Phillips when he won the case and it provided a glimmer of hope for religious freedom once again here in the United States.
At the time of Phillips case, the Supreme Court admonished the state’s attorney who was standing against the baker for religious intolerance. He allegedly made a number of comments that gave the court pause on First Amendment grounds. The Supreme Court issued a powerful rebuke to the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for its “religious hostility” toward Christian baker Jack Phillips. They were right to think that and it has been proven even more to be true this week as this baker just got really bad news. Phillips just filed a lawsuit in federal court late Tuesday against the Colorado Civil Rights Commission. From what I am seeing he is being set up to be taken down in a different legalistic move… this time it involves gender issues.
Phillips and his attorneys from the Alliance Defending Freedom contend that the Commission has revived its campaign against him following June’s High Court decision, singling Masterpiece Cakeshop out for disparate treatment on the basis of their religious beliefs. It’s like deja vu all over again.
“The state of Colorado is ignoring the message of the U.S. Supreme Court by continuing to single out Jack for punishment and to exhibit hostility toward his religious beliefs,” said Kristen Waggoner, who is an Alliance Defending Freedom attorney that represents Phillips. “Even though Jack serves all customers and simply declines to create custom cakes that express messages or celebrate events in violation of his deeply held beliefs, the government is intent on destroying him — something the Supreme Court has already told it not to do.”
The person allegedly behind all of this is an attorney named Autumn Scardina. She reportedly called Phillips’ shop the day the decision in his favor was rendered and asked him to make a cake celebrating a gender transition. The caller asked that the cake be blue on the outside and pink on the inside. Over several months after that, Phillips received requests for cakes featuring marijuana use, s******y explicit messages, and Satanic symbols. He’s convinced that Scardina was the one who made all of the requests to set him up for legal action.
From PJ Media:
“To forestall a second round of litigation, ADF filed suit against the commission in federal court. Jeremy Tedesco, ADF’s senior counsel and vice president of U.S. Advocacy and Administration, told PJ Media his firm would “preemptively file a lawsuit in federal court to try to stop what the commission is doing.”
“‘We think the circumstances are uniquely aligned to do that,” Tedesco explained.
“Especially since the Supreme Court ruled that the commission had treated Phillips unfairly on the basis of his religion, thus violating his right to free exercise, this follow-up round seems particularly noxious. “It seems like another round of targeting him and putting him through this very difficult process simply because he wants to be faithful in his business in what he creates through his art,” Tedesco said.
“The commission could have decided not to pursue this second case against Phillips. The ADF lawyer explained that, when a Colorado citizen thinks he or she has been discriminated against, they file a complaint with the Civil Rights Division, which then conducts an investigation and determines probable cause.
“When Autumn Scardina filed this complaint, Tedesco would have expected the civil rights commission to reject it. “After Masterpiece came down from the Supreme Court, we expected Colorado to take that into account and realize that it was a bad decision to keep targeting Jack for his religious convictions,” the lawyer explained. “Instead, they found probable cause.”
“‘He’s going to be fully investigated again, there will be hearings from an administrative law judge,” Tedesco said. “It’s restarting the entire scenario.”
“‘It’s appalling,” the lawyer declared. “It’s unconscionable that they would go after him again right on the heels of losing a case because they were openly hostile to his religious beliefs.'”
Scardina has now filed a complaint with the civil rights commission. She is alleging discrimination on the basis of gender identity. The complaint was held aside while the Supreme Court ruled in Phillips’ other case. Just three weeks after Phillips won his case, the commission issued a probable cause determination, finding there was sufficient evidence to support Scardina’s claim of discrimination. This sure looks as though it was all planned out this way. “Colorado has renewed its war against him by embarking on another attempt to prosecute him, in direct conflict with the Supreme Court’s ruling in his favor,” Phillips’ lawsuit states. “This lawsuit is necessary to stop Colorado’s continuing persecution of Phillips.”
The freedom of religion is sacrosanct in this nation as a First Amendment right. Weaponizing lawfare to take it apart is not only unconstitutional but unconscionable. I sincerely hope that Phillips prevails once more and that a more solid ruling by the Supreme Court puts an end to this form of religious bigotry.
Judge Who Let Compound Muslims Walk Free Before Trial Exposed For What Else She Did
She supported Obama of course!
The New Mexico judge who on Monday set a ridiculous $20,000 bail for five defendants arrested at a remote New Mexico compound where authorities say children were being trained to conduct school shootings seems to have a history of issuing low bail to violent offenders, especially when it comes to crimes against children.
Judge Sarah Backus (let’s remember the name), who is an elected Democrat is the judge who ordered the two men and three women to wear ankle monitors, have weekly contact with their attorneys and not consume alcohol or own firearms while on bail, after paying the 20k. And what’s possibly the worst part of all this is she actually said that although she was concerned by the “troubling facts” in this case, prosecutors failed to make the case for any specific threats to the community. What????
Here is more on this case via NBC News:
“A 3-year-old boy died — allegedly during a religious ritual. Children said they were being trained to commit mass shootings. A large weapons cache was found, with practice targets.
On Monday, prosecutors detailed horrifying allegations against five adults who were found with 11 starving children in a makeshift compound in Taos County, New Mexico — but the judge said they weren’t backed by enough evidence to keep the defendants behind bars as they await their trial.
“The state alleges that there was a big plan afoot,” state District Judge Sarah Backus said in court. “But the state hasn’t shown to my satisfaction, in clear and convincing evidence, what that plan was.”
The decision stunned many, and prompted threats against Backus. But experts say the move is the result of a series of recent changes to how the state treats defendants before their trials, with “clear and convincing evidence” of being a danger to the community a legal requirement for pre-trial detention with no bail.
“These people have been charged. They have not been convicted,” said Leo Romero, a law professor emeritus at the University of New Mexico and the chairman of a committee that made recommendations on reforming cash bail in the state, which were adopted by the state Supreme Court in 2017.
“So you’re balancing individual rights versus safety of the community, and the judge is weighing that when she is determining the evidence presented by the prosecutor,” he said.
New Mexico is part of a wave of a states that, in recent years, have re-examined how they handle bail and pretrial detention.
In 2014, the state Supreme Court, in New Mexico vs. Walter Ernest Brown, deemed that even if someone is charged with a serious offense, a judge has to make an individual determination on whether to detain the defendant before trial.
“Just because someone is charged with first-degree m****r or first-degree sexual assault, that by itself is insufficient,” Romero said. “The court’s got to consider other evidence of whether the person might be a danger or a flight risk, such as the nature and circumstances, which is different than the charge itself.”
Authorities have “no excuse,” said Jason Badger, who reported seeing missing boy months ago.
And in 2016, an overwhelming number of voters agreed to a constitutional amendment that moved the state away from the traditional money-based bail system to an evidence-of-risk-based system of release and detention, in an effort to bring more fairness. The new system took effect last year.
Backus would not comment on the case because it is still pending. Barry Massey, a spokesman for the New Mexico Administrative Office of the Courts, said that “what she said in court yesterday is as much explanation for her decisions as she can provide.”
“Prosecutors have to file a motion, and then they have to prove by clear and convincing evidence that no other conditions of release will reasonably protect the public’s safety,” he said. “What the judge said yesterday is that they didn’t meet that burden.”
While Backus agreed to release the defendants from jail to house arrest, she required them to wear GPS ankle monitors and to check in weekly with their attorneys, plus cooperate with the New Mexico Children Youth and Families Division.
The decision not to hold the defendants spurred a backlash on social media, with some calling for Backus to resign. The New Mexico Administrative Office of the Courts said the judge had also received threatening phone calls and emails.
State Rep. Bill Rehm, R-Albuquerque, a former law enforcement officer, said he felt Backus had not been tough enough.
“There’s the remains of a young child found here,” he said. “Someone should be charged with some kind of homicide or m****r. Whoever did that clearly is a violent person, and so they should be detained.”
Bail was set at $20,000 for each defendant, but Backus said she would allow the defendants to walk out on what’s called a signature bond — in which case they don’t have to post any cash.
The case has yet another twist: While the five were released to house arrest, because they were living on a makeshift compound on someone else’s property, they don’t technically have a house to go to.
Massey said that had been solved by offers from residents in Taos County to let them stay with them.
Marie Legrand Miller, a public defender for one of the defendants, Hujrah Wahhaj, confirmed her client had received such offers, but would not say from whom, other than to say the residents didn’t have any criminal problems and were in good standing.
“My client would like to obviously get out of jail and she has no desire to go back to the compound property,” Legrand Miller said. “The judge has ordered that they not return there, and she has no desire to return there.”
Fox News has reported that this isn’t the first time judge Backus has pulled a stunt like this. Just last month, she set a $10,000 bond for 24-year-old Rafael Orozco from Taos who was accused of beating his girlfriend, his newborn child and even a healthcare worker at Holy Cross Hospital in September 2016. He then prompted a lockdown at Holy Cross Hospital after allegedly attacking those 3 individuals.
Police later confirmed that Orozco prompted the lockdown at the hospital after punching his girlfriend as she breastfed their newborn in front of a male doctor, grabbing the mother by the throat and slapping the baby. Orozco then fled the hospital and was arrested in Rio Arriba County a few months later.
During his time in prison, Orozco was accused of other crimes, including obtaining Suboxone, an opioid medication, and pulling a fire alarm. A year later, he and his brother, Cristian Orozco, were charged with assaulting and threatening a guard. In September, Backus approved an order to incarcerate Orozco at the Lea County Correctional Facility until his trial.
Orozco’s defense attorney recently filed a motion arguing for his release and last month, Backus ruled in his favor.
Of course, with a little research, we here at RWN found that Judge Backus apparently gave money to Barack Obama for his 2008 campaign for president.
It’s Over: Ellison Learns His Fate Right After 911 Call Comes Out From 2nd ‘Abused’ Woman
WATCH: Woman Arrested At The NM Muslim Compound Was Discovered On CNN!
Funny how CNN forgot to mention this.
Rock Star Sees Trump Supporter In Crowd, Jumps Off Stage And Makes Him Pay Vile Price [Video]
This has to be the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome to date!
It’s Over For Omarosa After Her Past Skeletons Just Totally Destroyed Her Case Against Trump
Omarosa is toast!
Immigrant Actor Antonio Sabato Jr. Had Enough Of ‘View’ Hosts And Dismantles Them LIVE [Video]
This is the way you handle The View!