Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Melania Bravely Shows Up Solo With Big Surprise For Everyone Who Trashed Her For Weeks

Published

on

The media loves to trash the First Family. They will make up whatever story that will get the ratings even if it’s fake news. (Hence why they’re called “Fake News”) They have zero standards anymore. The pursuit of truth isn’t their main objective anymore. It’s all about the ratings!

First Lady Melania Trump had gone MIA after she had surgery for her benign kidney. No one knew she had surgery, therefore, the media started making false accusations. They claimed a rocky relationship with the President. The media felt it was their job to find out where the First Lady had been.

In the middle of May, the news was released that First Lady Melania Trump had to undergo kidney surgery. The 48-year-old was hospitalized for several days after the surgery and remained out of the public eye for a few weeks while recovering. During that time, the mainstream media managed to think of several harmful rumors surrounding Melania’s whereabouts.

President Trump spoke out on social media attempting to dispel those rumors, though they continued to circulate. On May 16, First Lady Melania released her first statement after the surgery. Two weeks later, she had to address the rumors herself

Last week, the First Lady made her first public appearance since the surgery. She hosted a private White House event for Gold Star families.

The first lady gave remarks to conclude the gala, which included performances and awarded philanthropist Sheila C. Johnson and golfer Jack Nicklaus with the Lincoln Medal, an annual award given to people who have exemplified the character and legacy of the 16th president.

“I was honored to be part of such a special evening,” said Mrs. Trump, according to a White House press release. “Tonight reminds all of us about the power the arts have in cultivating the American voice. Thank you to Ford’s Theatre Society for tonight, and your continued dedication to education and leadership in the arts — the impact they have on society is invaluable and something we will continue to cherish throughout time.”

Sharing photos of her night out in the nation’s capital, the first lady wrote on Twitter, “Thank you @Fordstheatre & the talented performers for a special evening celebrating the arts & the legacy of former President Lincoln. Congratulations to @jacknicklaus & Sheila Johnson, the recipients of the Lincoln Medal!”

The gala performance was also attended by Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence and a number of dignitaries.

On Wednesday, Mrs. Trump joined her husband for her first public appearance in 27 days following a “successful” kidney procedure. President Trump began the briefing on hurricane preparedness at FEMA Headquarters by thanking his wife.

“She went through a little rough patch but she’s doing great,” he said. “The people of our country love you. Thank you, honey.”

The first lady stood solemnly beside her husband as he spoke, and pool reporters covering the event did not hear her speak. One reporter noted that Mrs. Trump, 48, was “looking well, like her old self, perfectly healthy from at least her outward appearance.”

As the president headed to Canada for the G7 summit on Friday without Mrs. Trump by his side, he assured reporters that the first lady is “doing great” — but can’t fly on doctors’ orders.

“She wanted to go,” he told reporters before boarding Marine One en route to Quebec. “Can’t fly for one month.”

Source: President Trump Shares New Details on First Lady Melania’s Health by UpdateAmerica

President Trump landed in Singapore Sunday ahead of his sit-down with Kim Jong Un about Trump’s push for the nation to denuclearize. It’s set to be the first in-person encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader.

I am on my way to Singapore where we have a chance to achieve a truly wonderful result for North Korea and the World. It will certainly be an exciting day and I know that Kim Jong Un will work very hard to do something that has rarely been done before…Create peace and great prosperity for his land,” Trump said in a series of tweets. “I look forward to meeting him and have a feeling that this one-time opportunity will not be wasted!”

 

After the event, FLOTUS posted on her social media account about the event as well.

Not only were guests commenting on the First Lady’s kind words, they also noticed her sparkling gown! As usual, Melania’s timeless fashion sense was evident and her silver, navy, and white sparkly ensemble proved that yet again! –People

It’s a damn shame when the First Lady is living her life, and the media treats her like total trash. There are no standards left in media, and we see that. The media would have never treated the Obamas like this. If I recall, Michelle, and the kids were OFF LIMITS! Why isn’t Melania, and Barron off limits? The nasty things that have been said about little Barron Trump is disgusting. Sasha, and Malia would have never been treated like that.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

‘First Man’ Crashes In The Box Office Following Flag Controversy

Published

on

...

* By

Hollywood never seems to learn. It is not smart to piss off the American people. Leftists are always wanting to rewrite history. No more supporting these types of movies.

Let them fail. They don’t deserve your money. The left hates America. It continues to show every day.

By the way, Ryan Gosling.. It was an American achievement.

From The Daily Wire:

“First Man,” the Neil Armstrong biopic about the 1969 moon landing, failed to blast off in the box office weekend following a heated controversy over director Damien Chazelle’s decision to omit the astronaut’s planting of the American flag on the lunar surface.

“The visceral historical drama got grounded in its domestic debut with $16.5 million, despite positive reviews,” The Hollywood Reporter reports. Internationally, “First Man” performed even worse, earning just $8.6 million in 22 markets. With a production price tag of $70 million plus another $50 to $100 million in marketing costs, the film could be a major loss for Universal Pictures.

Despite the poor numbers, Universal has expressed confidence the film will perform well over time after getting major boosts this coming awards season, during which it is expected to be nominated for various top prizes.

“Our core audience, adult males, don’t necessarily run out on opening weekend,” says Jim Orr, Universal’s president of domestic distribution. “We’ll have a great run for weeks and months to come.”

Though critics have heaped praise upon the film with a Rotten Tomatoes score of 88%, audiences have been less enthusiastic. It holds just a 7.7 rating on IMDB with a B+ audience rating on CinemaScore. On Rotten Tomatoes, the audience rating was even worse at just 60%.

In fairness to Orr, his projection that “First Man” could pull in big numbers over time is not without precedent. Both “Bridge of Spies” and “Argo” debuted to dismal box office receipts but went on to gross well past the $150 million mark during awards season. The big BUT to that, however, is that none of those films were dogged by the same controversy “First Man” stepped into the moment its star Ryan Gosling said the American flag planting was intentionally omitted.

“I think this was widely regarded in the end as a human achievement [and] that’s how we chose to view it,” Gosling said of the decision.

After hearing of this, Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon, blasted the film, prompting a fierce backlash. Since no evidence currently exists that the controversy is spurring the bad performance, time will tell if the critical success of “First Man” will propel it to financial success.”

Triple-amputee vet Brian Kolfage ran our Facebook page & Zuckerberg shut it down & stole $300,000 from him. Follow Airman Kolfage for the latest updates HERE.

Follow our editor, Jeff Rainforth on Facebook HERE.

Continue Reading

Clooney Claims Trump Says To Fear Muslims & Strong Women, Instantly Regrets It

Published

on

...

* By

Since the second that Donald Trump was declared as our next president, liberals have not stopped complaining about the outcome, even after more than a year and a half with him in the White House. The loudest of the shrieking libs are Hollywood celebrities, actor George Clooney being one of the worst.

Clooney is a major advocate for Muslims and Islamic Americans, which is probably why he married one. He’s held his tongue recently, but has just resurfaced in a massive attack on our president that didn’t pan out too well for him.

Breitbart reports the details of Clooney quickly regretting his erroneous claim that Trump says to fear Muslims and strong women:

Nothing was off the table at Variety magazine’s Power of Women luncheon held in Beverly Hills on Friday, almost exactly a year since The New York Times and The New Yorker published accounts from dozens of women alleging sexual misconduct by the once-powerful movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. In his remarks before attendees, actor and immigration activist George Clooney admonished what he called the Trump administration’s culture of fear.

George Clooney, who announced himself to a packed ballroom at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons in Beverly Hills as “Amal’s husband,” quickly struck a serious tone, accusing the President Donald Trump of using fear to divide Americans.

“Fear of Muslims. Fear of immigrants. Fear of minorities. Fear of strong women,” George Clooney began. “And because our government needs us to be afraid, the question is, are we really scared of all the things that actually make America great? And if the answer is yes, then we’ll have history to answer to. Because these are the ideas that will define us for generations.”

“After all the jokes, and insults, and reality show frenzy, what will be remembered, what will stand the test of time is holding responsible these wolves in wolves’ clothing,” Clooney continued.

“When you call an entire religion your enemy, you might very well make an enemy out of an entire religion. When you tell a whole race of people that you value them less, you can’t be surprised when they question your values,” the Ocean’s Eleven star added. “When you tell women that coming forward to testify about their abuse is a joke, don’t be shocked when they’re standing on your lawn, laughing on Nov. 7.”

In addition to criticizing the Trump administration, the actor lavished praise on anti-2nd Amendment activist and March for Our Lives leader Emma Gonzalez. “She made us listen to her heart,” he said. “A heart that believes that we as a country can be so much better. A heart that called for adults to act like adults so children don’t have to.”

Gonazelz, wiping away tears, said to the women in her own speech: “You know that you are forces to be reckoned with. You can and have inspired peace and understanding and most importantly right now, you can inspire your audience to vote. Now more than ever, women need to continue to rise up.”

In a commanding 15-minute speech, actress Natalie Portman addressed the underrepresented women in all industries and laid out guidelines to incite change, such as donating to Time’s Up, opting against depicting violence against women in films, and hiring women for positions they’re not typically considered for. She was being recognized for her humanitarian efforts in co-founding Time’s Up, a legal defense fund that was created following the rise of the #MeToo movement to address and combat inequality in the workplace.

“Be embarrassed if everyone in your workplace looks like you,” Portman said.

Portman said Weinstein is “still free” because “our culture protects the perpetrators of sexual violence, not its victims.” She added that the Time’s Up defense fund has served more than 3,500 people from “workers at McDonald’s to prison guards to military personnel to women in our own industry who have faced gender-based harassment, coercion and assault.”

The event, presented by Lifetime, with sponsors such as Audi, Morocco Oil, and The Venetian Resort, honored Tiffany Haddish, who spoke about the non-profit The Unusual Suspects Theatre Company and Participant Media CEO David Linde for helping to make female-focused films from Roma to RBG.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend