Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Melania Just Bravely Showed Up Alone With Big Surprise For Everyone Who Trashed Her For Weeks

Published

on

The media loves to trash the First Family. They will make up whatever story that will get the ratings even if it’s fake news. (Hence why they’re called “Fake News”) They have zero standards anymore. The pursuit of truth isn’t their main objective anymore. It’s all about the ratings!

First Lady Melania Trump has been MIA for a few weeks after she had surgery for her benign kidney. No one knew she had surgery, therefore, the media started making false accusations. They claimed a rocky relationship with the President. The media felt it was their job to find out where the First Lady had been.

In the middle of May, the news was released that First Lady Melania Trump had to undergo kidney surgery. The 48-year-old was hospitalized for several days after the surgery and remained out of the public eye for a few weeks while recovering. During that time, the mainstream media managed to think of several harmful rumors surrounding Melania’s whereabouts.

President Trump spoke out on social media attempting to dispel those rumors, though they continued to circulate. On May 16, First Lady Melania released her first statement after the surgery. Two weeks later, she had to address the rumors herself

Last week, the First Lady made her first public appearance since the surgery. She hosted a private White House event for Gold Star families.

The first lady gave remarks to conclude the gala, which included performances and awarded philanthropist Sheila C. Johnson and golfer Jack Nicklaus with the Lincoln Medal, an annual award given to people who have exemplified the character and legacy of the 16th president.

“I was honored to be part of such a special evening,” said Mrs. Trump, according to a White House press release. “Tonight reminds all of us about the power the arts have in cultivating the American voice. Thank you to Ford’s Theatre Society for tonight, and your continued dedication to education and leadership in the arts — the impact they have on society is invaluable and something we will continue to cherish throughout time.”

Sharing photos of her night out in the nation’s capital, the first lady wrote on Twitter, “Thank you @Fordstheatre & the talented performers for a special evening celebrating the arts & the legacy of former President Lincoln. Congratulations to @jacknicklaus & Sheila Johnson, the recipients of the Lincoln Medal!”

The gala performance was also attended by Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence and a number of dignitaries.

On Wednesday, Mrs. Trump joined her husband for her first public appearance in 27 days following a “successful” kidney procedure. President Trump began the briefing on hurricane preparedness at FEMA Headquarters by thanking his wife.

“She went through a little rough patch but she’s doing great,” he said. “The people of our country love you. Thank you, honey.”

The first lady stood solemnly beside her husband as he spoke, and pool reporters covering the event did not hear her speak. One reporter noted that Mrs. Trump, 48, was “looking well, like her old self, perfectly healthy from at least her outward appearance.”

As the president headed to Canada for the G7 summit on Friday without Mrs. Trump by his side, he assured reporters that the first lady is “doing great” — but can’t fly on doctors’ orders.

“She wanted to go,” he told reporters before boarding Marine One en route to Quebec. “Can’t fly for one month.”

Source: President Trump Shares New Details on First Lady Melania’s Health by UpdateAmerica

President Trump landed in Singapore Sunday ahead of his sit-down with Kim Jong Un about Trump’s push for the nation to denuclearize. It’s set to be the first in-person encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader.

I am on my way to Singapore where we have a chance to achieve a truly wonderful result for North Korea and the World. It will certainly be an exciting day and I know that Kim Jong Un will work very hard to do something that has rarely been done before…Create peace and great prosperity for his land,” Trump said in a series of tweets. “I look forward to meeting him and have a feeling that this one-time opportunity will not be wasted!”

After the event, FLOTUS posted on her social media account about the event as well.

Not only were guests commenting on the First Lady’s kind words, they also noticed her sparkling gown! As usual, Melania’s timeless fashion sense was evident and her silver, navy, and white sparkly ensemble proved that yet again! –People

It’s a damn shame when the First Lady is living her life, and the media treats her like total trash. There are no standards left in media, and we see that. The media would have never treated the Obamas like this. If I recall, Michelle, and the kids were OFF LIMITS! Why isn’t Melania, and Barron off limits? The nasty things that have been said about little Barron Trump is disgusting. Sasha, and Malia would have never been treated like that.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend