Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment

Published

on

President Trump’s former lawyer may have secretly recorded Donald talking about payments to a former Playboy model. This might have been discovered during an FBI raid on Cohen. It appears the model’s name is Karen McDougal and she claims to have had an affair with Trump. The BBC stated that the recording was allegedly made about two months before the 2016 election in which Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton.

While Trump was victorious in the election, he’s still had to face meddling outlets pandering to leftists who think there is all sorts of nonsense going on. We might not have heard much from Donald Trump before the election, but all of a sudden there’s all this magical dirt on the guy who faces allegations of being racist, having affairs, and anything else that liberals can throw his direction. He’s batting them all out of the sky, thrownig the fake news card at them, and he’s just getting the job done as president.

Every president who comes into office always seems to face nonsense from the opposition, but you have to wonder where that opposition was before the person was president? Before Trump defeated Hillary, he was just an everyday celebrity doing his shows and minding his own business. He appears to have been very well liked in the entertainment world, but then he became president and people threw all sorts of nonsense his way because he’s not a Democrat.

Too bad. He’s still president, but every time one of these nonsense stories come up where people are going after him, they’re just distracting the man from making America great again.

Trending: Soros’ $246 Mil Contribution That Helped Smear Kavanaugh Revealed – Here’s Who Cashed In

Cohen is just another distraction.

“US President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen secretly recorded his client discussing payments to a former Playboy model, US media report.

The tapes were reportedly discovered during an FBI raid on Mr Cohen’s property earlier this year in New York.

The New York Times reports that on the recording Mr Trump and Mr Cohen discuss paying Karen McDougal, who says she had an affair with Mr Trump.

The tape was reportedly made two months before the election.

The Department of Justice is looking into alleged hush money paid to women who claim they had a relationship with Mr Trump.

Mr Cohen – who has not been charged – is reportedly under investigation for possible bank and tax fraud, as well as potential violation of election law.

On Friday, another Trump lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, confirmed to the New York Times that the president had discussed the payments with Mr Cohen on the tape.

But he said no money was actually ever transferred, and the recording itself amounted to “powerful exculpatory evidence”.

In the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, Ms McDougal sold her story to the National Enquirer, which is owned by a personal friend of Mr Trump.

She says the $150,000 (£115,000) agreement gave the supermarket tabloid exclusive story rights and banned her from talking publicly about the alleged affair.

But the Enquirer did not publish her kiss-and-tell, and she says she was tricked.

Federal investigators have reportedly demanded the tabloid’s records on the McDougal payment.

Ms McDougal says she had a 10-month affair with Mr Trump in 2006, a year after he wed Melania Trump.

When questioned about the allegations, President Trump has denied the affair and said he had no knowledge of any payment.

In May, President Trump admitted that he had reimbursed Mr Cohen for a payment he made to another woman to hush up her claims of an affair.

Mr Trump had previously denied all knowledge of the $130,000 payment to porn star Stormy Daniels as part of a non-disclosure agreement.

Ms Daniels says she and Mr Trump had sex in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe, a resort area between California and Nevada, in 2006.

Non-disclosure agreements of the type signed by Ms Daniels and allegedly by Ms McDougal are not in themselves illegal.

It is a potential problem for Mr Trump because undisclosed payments to bury embarrassing stories about a political candidate can be treated as a violation of US campaign finance laws.

Mr Cohen – who once famously vowed he would take a bullet for Mr Trump – told ABC News this month that his loyalty is to his family and country before his old boss.

His comments stoked speculation that he might co-operate with investigators against Mr Trump, although there has been no confirmation so far that he has done so.

The president has said that Mr Cohen is no longer his personal lawyer.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend