Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Mollie Tibbetts’ Killer Found – Trump And Nation Stunned By Who He Is

Published

on

The mystery of missing Iowa college student Mollie Tibbets came to a tragic end Tuesday morning when the body of the missing 20-year-old was found. Mollie had vanished without a trace more than a month ago and although her body was found, her killer or killers had not been identified until later in the same day of her unfortunate discovery.

The suspect identified as the murderer comes under the most infuriating of circumstances. This should light a fire of action in President Donald Trump who has been working diligently to prevent this exact horror from happening.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by trusted news source the Washington Post:

Authorities have announced a first-degree murder charge against Christian Rivera, 24, in the death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbets.

Trending: Criminal Evidence On Hillary Judge Sends Earthquake Through Democrat Swamp

Rivera is an undocumented immigrant and led detectives to her body in rural Poweshiek County, according to Iowa investigators.

Cristhian B. Rivera

The charge was filed more than month after Tibbetts went out for a jog and disappeared — and days after investigators searching for the missing Iowa college student said they were focusing their efforts on five locations.

For 34 days, federal, state and local authorities had scoured Poweshiek County for Tibbetts, and sifted through electronic data from her Fitbit, cellphone and social media accounts for any clue about what happened to the woman who was last seen alive while going for an evening run. They’d also interviewed nearly 1,500 people.

Authorities, who had narrowed their search to a carwash, Tibbetts’s boyfriend’s home, a truck stop and two farms.

The University of Iowa student’s last known communication was a July 18 Snapchat message she sent to her boyfriend, Dalton Jack, for whom she was house sitting, according to the Register. Jack, who was out of town, looked at it but didn’t immediately reply.

His “good morning” text the next day received no answer, and Tibbetts didn’t pick up her phone when someone at the day-care center where she worked called to ask why she didn’t show up. Every call went straight to voice mail.

Assistant Director of DCI Field Operations Mitchell Mortvedt told NBC affiliate WHO-DT that Tibbetts’s family members and her boyfriend have been cleared of suspicion.

Her family and dozens of volunteers in the small town of Brooklyn, population nearly 1,500, have been combing ditches, cornfields and empty buildings for any sign of Tibbetts. CBS News affiliate KCCI reported that authorities have also searched pig farms in the area, and last week authorities announced they were narrowing the search.

“It’s frustrating. It’s powerless. We’re racking our brains, thinking what can we think of to tell the investigators,” Kim Calderwood, Tibbetts’s aunt, told the Des Moines Register. “It’s the worst thing — to want to fix something you can’t fix.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Cops Conduct Sting On Disabled-Parking Abuse – Look Who They Caught Stealing Spots Most!

Published

on

When I go shopping I avoid handicapped spaces like the plague for two reasons. The first is that I feel for those who truly need those spaces to make it easier for them to get in and out of the parking lot. The second is I don’t want to get slapped with a horrendous fine. People should respect those two points even at a county fair in California.

The Department of Motor Vehicles conducted four sting operations at the Los Angeles County Fair. Their targets were those drivers who looked to game disabled parking places by the clever and dishonest use of handicapped placards. Anyone who was caught got nailed with a citation and deservedly so.

“We want the public to know that a person who is assigned a disabled parking placard is the only one who can legally use it,” said DMV Investigations Chief Tom Wilson in a statement. “Our goal is to achieve compliance through education and enforcement, and we ask those without a disability to save the space.”

“I’m glad they’re cracking down,” said Laura Romero of Lake Arrowhead. “Because a lot of people who have these cards shouldn’t have them.” And it’s not just California you see that in. I’ve seen it happen all over the country.

During the operations – which took place on four different September days – authorities checked 1,955 placards and issued 345 citations. That’s nearly 17 percent of them. What the heck is wrong with these people? Who does something like that?

Citations range from $250 per violation all the way up to $1,000. If I were the police, I’d go for the max on something like this. This disgusts me and I can’t believe people stoop this low. Check that, yes, I can.

“We get a lot of family members using their father’s or mother’s (placard),” said Commander Paula Lucero of DMV Investigations. “Sometimes they’ll flat out tell us (the placard owner is) at home, and they’re just using the placard to get better parking.” So much for honesty anymore. It looks to me as if the majority of those caught are the children of those who need those spots who figure they can just use the placard. SMH.

Most of the people caught would not talk to the media. Shocker there. But some actually did. “Ah, it is what it is,” said Will Espinoza, who claimed he was driving his brother-in-law’s vehicle and since it had a placard hanging from the rear-view mirror, he decided to use it. Dude, you do know that makes you look like a grade-A scumbag, right? Not to mention putting the size of your IQ in question.

“It’s like a speeding ticket, eventually you’re going to get one,” said Espinoza about the citation he received. Really? No, it’s not because most people don’t do something like that. I believe most people are good and don’t lie like this. Maybe I’m just naive that way. This is the kind of guy that thinks lying and stealing are normal somehow.

The Department of Motor Vehicles says that each of its 24 districts conducts a disabled-person parking placard enforcement operation at least once a month. “We really want to educate the public and let them know this is a violation,” said Lucero. “It’s a steep fine, and if you’re out there misusing it, we’re going to find you and give you a citation.”

The citations did not include people without placards parking in designated stalls because, according to DMV authorities, the operation took place in the disabled parking lot and to enter every person either had a disabled placard or disabled license plate.

This is the second year the DMV has done this at the L.A. County Fair. Last year, of the 2,754 placards checked during five operations, investigators caught 477 people misusing them, officials said. Gee, it’s a trend.

“If there is someone illegally taking a parking spot from a guest with a disabled parking placard, we want to know about it,” said Miguel A. Santana, Fairplex’s president, and CEO, in a statement. “Those spots are designed for those who need them. So, we are happy to assist the DMV in making sure everyone is following the law.”

In California, a valid placard cannot be used by anyone but the person it was issued to and they must be present when it’s in use. Additionally, individuals cannot display a canceled or revoked placard. That seems pretty straightforward to me and applies pretty much everywhere you go I bet. I still can’t wrap my head around anyone who would pull something like this.

Continue Reading

BREAKING: Man Who Threatened To Put Bullet In Trump’s Head Just Got BRUTAL Dose Of Karma

Published

on

...

* By

Any president is known to receive some death threats and to be in danger, but it seems that President Trump has been dealing with this a lot lately. One man in particular was on the run after threatening to shoot the President. Now, law enforcement authorities have done everything in their power to bring him to justice.

Fox News reported,

“The manhunt for a Pennsylvania man who allegedly threatened to “put a bullet” in President Trump’s head has finally ended, officials said Friday.

Shawn Richard Christy, 26, surrendered after being tracked down to a ravine just north of Route 30 in Mansfield, Ohio, about 4:30 p.m., just three hours after the day’s search began, officials said at a press conference.

“He was captured with a firearm on him and the FBI is processing that and he going to be facing further charges on that firearm,” U.S. Marshal Brian Fitzgibbon said. He would not confirm what the firearm was other than it was a pistol believed to have been taken from a property in Pennsylvania.

Christy has been on the run since June 19, after he allegedly threatening John M. Morganelli, the district attorney of Northampton County, Pennsylvania, and Trump in a Facebook post that has since been deleted. “Keep it up Morganelli, I promise I’ll put a bullet in your head as soon as I put one in the head of President Donald J. Trump,” Christy allegedly wrote. A federal warrant was issued for his arrest as a result.

The manhunt for Christy began Sunday afternoon when law enforcement learned he was in Ohio. U.S. Marshal Ann Murphy said that he is facing “numerous charges” and would first appear in federal court in Ohio on Monday. Marshals will then take him back to Pennsylvania to face charges.

“Dog the Bounty Hunter,” whose name is Duane Chapman, said earlier this week that he would be joining in on the search for Christy. But in the end, a different kind of dog got credit for the capture. “It was a police dog,” joked Fitzgibbon. “It was a canine that picked up his scent and took him down.”

WPXI reported,

“Police have arrested a fugitive wanted for threatening President Trump after a three-month manhunt. Shawn Christy, 26, was taken into custody Friday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. in Mifflin Township, Ohio, the U.S. Marshals tell Channel 11 News. Christy, 27, of McAdoo, was found hiding between some large rocks on a streambed and was arrested with a knife and a .380 handgun, the U.S. Marshals say.

In early June, Christy allegedly made threats against Trump, police and a district attorney on Facebook. In additions, Christy had warrants in Pennsylvania for burglary, probation violation, and failure to appear for an aggravated assault case.

In the ensuing weeks and months, law enforcement officials said he’s led them on a chase through several states. “We are most pleased that this case is resolved with Mr. Christy safely in custody and headed back to Pennsylvania to face justice,” said U.S. Marshal for the Northern District of Ohio Pete Elliott. “While he may have exhibited a strong determination to avoid capture, I hope he now understands that U.S. Marshal’s fugitive task forces are resolute and will not stop until they get their man.”

In addition to U.S. Marshals from Ohio and Pennsylvania, the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office assisted with Christy’s capture. K9 Deputy Jeffrey Belback and his federally certified bloodhound, Ranger, were part of the search along with the drone team.”

There were dozens of agents that had been looking for Christy but the scour of vast thickets made it difficult in the woods. A place he was known to frequent. Regardless, agents were able to scour over 55,000 acres of the area near his home.

He had allegedly also stolen several cars. As well as had an invariable number of shotguns and pistols to aid in his cross-border escape. Included in this summation was a stolen pickup truck in Pennsylvania that the police had recovered.

The fugitives path went through various states including Kentucky, West Virginia, as well as New York. There were multiple arrest warrants under his name in the Pennsylvania jurisdiction. Marshall’s put him on high alert after the fugitive said publically that he would use full lethal force if a law enforcement tried to engage him.

In 2011 he pled guilty to harassing attorneys for Palin with hundreds upon hundreds of phone calls that were threatening. As a result, he was sentenced to probably. He spent two years in a federal prison shortly thereafter and when he was released he went to a halfway house in order to abide by the terms of his release but broke it by leaving shortly thereafter again.

Share if you feel safer now that this criminal is in custody.

Share if you agree that this individual needs to be held responsible for his actions.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend