Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

MSM Has Weird Way Of Reporting Jihadi-Tied Man Caught Training Kids To Be School Shooters In U.S.

Published

on

It was a disgusting week in the news when 11 children were found living in a disgusting New Mexico compound against their will. The kids were basically prisoners forced to live in horrendous conditions and the people who ran the horror freak show were allegedly training the children to be school shooters. You might be disgusted with what I’m about to tell you, but keep reading because it’s something you need to be aware of.

If you want to know the most disgusting part about this, then look no further than your liberal mainstream media who casually left out one major detail. It wasn’t the filthy dirty living conditions that were the worst part about this, it was the dishonest mainstream media who refused to mention that the people running this place were radical extremist Muslims. What’s wrong with calling that out? Why would the leftist websites leave that information out? That’s irresponsible reporting if you ask me because leaving out those details fails to paint a complete picture of their criminal profile. If more responsible news sites didn’t point this out and we were just reading this in the news, then we might have thought it was a curly red-head who looks like drooling Joe Kennedy or some white trash trailer pig running the show. Informing the public that they are extremist Muslims tells the public more information and that’s an important thing to do.

Daily Caller covered this and stated:
“Media outlets are leaving out a key detail about the New Mexico compound leaders who were reportedly training young children to commit school shootings.

Eleven children were recently rescued from the “filthy” compound, which police say appears to be run by Siraj Wahhaj and Lucas Morten. Wahhaj, the son of a prominent imam, was accused in court documents released Wednesday of training the children on the compound to commit school shootings.

Trending: In Historic 9-0 Decision, Supreme Court Just Shredded Democrats – YUGE!!!!

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said Tuesday that he believes Wahhaj and Morten are “extremist[s] of the Muslim belief.” Wahhaj’s father is a controversial cleric with ties to Muslim rights groups and was an un-indicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing case.

Fox News noted the extremist nature of the compound leaders in an article published Wednesday, but other news outlets have not been as forthcoming about the group’s Muslim ties.

CNN, for example, did not mention the words “Muslim” or “extremist” in a Tuesday article about the discovery of the 11 missing children.

During an on-air segment about the compound, CNN correspondent Scott McLean brought up the group’s alleged extremism but quickly brushed it aside as being unverified.

“Last week, the sheriff here, the local sheriff, said that he believed that the folks on this compound — the adults at least — were extremists of the Islamic belief, but when he was pressed on that he did not follow up,” McLean explained. “I cannot stress enough here that these people have not been charged with conspiracy to commit school shooting. … This is just one singular point in a charging document.”

What are we going to find out next about the mainstream media and the creeps on the compound in New Mexico? I know one thing, I’d love to watch some awesome military videos of our soldiers blowing this place up! Of course, the police need to do some deeper digging because I believe there’s definitely some more sick crimes just below the surface and definitely some more radical Islam terrorist action hiding somewhere. They just have to piece it all together.

If they were training children to be school shooters, then they should be charged with conspiracy. What else were they conspiring to do, join a paintball team in the middle of nowhere?

LOCK THEM UP!!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Thief Steals Combat Vet’s Military Mementos – ‘I’d Give My Soul To Get Those Things Back’

Published

on

...

* By

Stealing from others is a despicable act in & of itself, but stealing from a veteran who fought for our freedom & security is a whole other ball game. What kind of scumbag would do this kind of thing? We’re hoping this vet gets his belongings back.

Fox 4 Kansas City reported:

“A Mobile veteran served our country overseas more than a decade ago, but the mementos he brought home were stolen.

Carl Sanders Jr. served for four years and had one tour in Iraq.

Most of his memories were packed up in a duffel bag, but it ended up being stolen.

“I don’t regret one second of anything I’ve done serving my country and the people I served with,” he said.

To remember that time in his life he packed up a bag filled with most of his memories. Things like an Iraqi flag and helmet he found on a mission, but most importantly his uniform.

“It’s the boots I lived in, I fought in,” Sanders said. “A soldiers boots and soldiers uniform that’s more important than anything.”

Losing those keepsakes is difficult for Sanders to swallow as he tries to never forget his military service.

“Those things actually reminded me of who I served with, where I’ve been, some of the things we’ve had to do and I don’t ever want to forget that,” Sanders said. “I don’t ever want to let that go.”

While he still has some things, a few pictures and some patches, what was stolen from him goes beyond a uniform.

“I still got a lot of memories in my head, some are hard to remember, some are hard to forget, but as time goes it kind of fades away,” Sanders said. “That’s why I’m glad I do have some of these things, I can always pick up these pictures and look back and always remember.”

While he holds onto what he does have, he hopes the thief realizes what was taken.

“Outside of monetary value things go a lot further than that,” Sanders said. “You never know what something might mean to someone, maybe the smallest little object.”

A soldier’s treasured memories from a half a world away, stolen from a man who served this country.

“God forgive me, but I would give my soul to get those things back,” Sanders said.

From what little he does have left, he is currently putting together a scrapbook for his family so his service is always remembered.”

Continue Reading

Somali Whose Deportation was Thwarted by Passengers Is Gang Rapist With Links To ISIS

Published

on

...

* By

I have no understanding of people who would allow foreigners needs to take precedence over their own citizens.

These deranged SJW lunatics should have been arrested. When does the left not ever defend a terrorist?

From Breitbart:

A Somali man whose deportation was thwarted when passengers on the aeroplane taking him out of the country began complaining is a convicted gang rapist linked to an Islamic State fighter.
29-year-old Yaqub Ahmed was about to be returned to Somalia via a commercial flight to Istanbul, Turkey, but around a dozen ‘social justice warrior’ passengers on the aeroplane became aware of his situation when he began groaning and wailing.

They started complaining “They’re separating him from his family” and chanting “take him off the plane” in rowdy scenes recorded by several people on their mobile phones.

Rather than throw off the disruptive passengers or have them arrested for obstructing the course of justice, however, officials buckled to the mutinous flyers and took Ahmed off the flight, while his supporters applauded and shouted: “You’re free, man!”

However, the Mail on Sunday has now revealed that the busybodies were championing a convicted gang rapist, and that one of his accomplices travelled to the Islamic State to fight as a jihadist after their crime.

In August 2007, Ahmed was part of a four-strong rape gang which lured a 16-year-old girl who had become separated from her friends on a night out to a flat in Crouch End, North London, pretending they were waiting for her there.

Ahmed and his accomplices then took turn raping the teenager, who was only saved when neighbours overheard her cries for help and rang the police. All denied the crime, but were convicted with the help of extensive DNA evidence.

The judge sentenced them to a relatively short nine years each — although police detective Emma Bird seemed happy with the terms, saying they “reflect[ed] the seriousness of this offence” — but criminals almost never serve their full term in the United Kingdom, and Ahmed was out after a paltry four years.

It is understood that fellow rapist Ondogo Ahmed travelled to Syria to fight for the Islamic State just months after his release, while accomplice Adnan Mohamud — like Ahmed, a Somali granted refugee status — is still in Britain.

“We need to deport these people and members of the public should not be allowed to obstruct the proper course of justice,” commented Tory backbencher Philip Hollobone.

“Officials accompanying the deportee need to react appropriately to passengers who do not know what is going on. To simply walk off in the face of passenger confusion is not good enough.”

Britain’s record both tracking and deporting illegal migrants in general is very poor.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend