Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Crime

NAACP Official Who Posed As African American Charged With Massive Welfare Fraud – Trump Curse Strikes Again!

One big lie after another exposed!

Published

on

Everyone’s favorite fake black woman and former NAACP official who back in 2015 made worldwide headlines when it was discovered that she had posed as an African American woman for years even though she was really white and blonde has now been charged with nothing other than welfare fraud for conning our taxpayers out of $8,847 in public assistance benefits.

On Thursday Rachel Dolezal who has now changed named her name to Nkechi A. According to court documents, Diallo was officially charged early last week with first-degree theft by welfare fraud, Along with second-degree perjury and false verification for public assistance. The victim of this fraud is listed as the listed as Washington state’s Department of Social and Health Services.

A local area newspaper confirmed that Dolezal was forced to resign from her post as head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP in June 2015 after her white parents came forward and revealed her true lineage. Because she lost her job there she applied for public assistance for her and her teenage son two months later, claiming that she no longer was able to find work.

CLICK HERE To Sign Card And Show You Stand With Roseanne

Trending: Sarah Sanders Laughs In Hateful CNN Host’s Face After Catching Him In Huge Lie During Live Interview

Time reported on the allegations:

“A former NAACP leader in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was outed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud.

Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged this week with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance, Spokane news station KHQ-TV reported Thursday.

She illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in child care assistance from August 2015 through November 2017, court documents said.

An investigation started in March 2017 when a Washington state investigator received information that Diallo had written a book. The investigator reviewed Diallo’s records and found that she had been reporting her income as usually less than $500 per month, court documents said.

A subpoena for her self-employment records, which included copies of her bank statements, showed Diallo had deposited nearly $84,000 into her bank account between August 2015 and September 2017, without reporting it to the Department of Social and Health Services.

The money came from authoring her memoir, In Full Color, speaking engagements, soap making, doll making, and the sale of her art, according to the case file.

Diallo did report a “change of circumstance” to the state agency, saying she did a one-time job in October 2017 worth $20,000, court documents said.

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

The former civil rights activist told investigators she “fully disclosed her information” and declined to answer further questions, the documents said.

She has said previously that she grew up near Troy, Montana, with religious parents and that she began to change her perspective as a teenager, after her parents adopted four black children. She decided to become publicly black years later, after a divorce.

The ruse worked for years until 2015, when her parents, with whom she has long feuded, told reporters that their daughter was born white but was presenting herself as a black activist in the Spokane region.”

And to add to her legal troubles investigators also found during that aside from the income from her book, Diallo also failed to report her income from speaking engagements, soap making, doll making and the sale of artwork she created.

All and all it appears she had a pretty good scam going!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Crime

Antifa Thugs Furious After Police Release Their Pics — Let’s Make Them Famous!

UNMASKED! Spread this everywhere!

Published

on

The Berkeley Police Department arrested a group of Antifa protestors on Sunday after their demonstration rampage and posted their names and mugshots on the department’s Twitter feed.  The police department is being criticized for the move with claims that it encourages harassment and abuse. Charges include assault with a deadly weapon, felony assault, and various municipal code violations.

The Sunday rallies saw approximately 4,000 violent Antifa agitators and other militant leftists shut down a “No to Marxism in Berkeley” rally and prayer vigil being held by approximately 400 people with the group Patriot Prayer and an affiliated group, the Proud Boys. The self-proclaimed anti-fascists in what they termed a counter-protest dubbed “Sweep Out the Fascists” the group took over Martin Luther King Jr. Park near the University of California Berkeley campus and beat several of the anti-Marxist protesters.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle – “The Berkeley Police Department had prepared for possible violence by setting up barriers in Civic Center Park and by closing surrounding streets to vehicle traffic. The city also banned items that could be used as weapons, as well as face-covering masks, from the protest.

‘We’re going to do what we can to keep people safe,’ said Matthai Chakko, a city spokesman. Neither the conservative nor the opposing groups had obtained city permits.

Berkeley 5

Arrested protesters Ericka Sokolower-Shain and Jamie Hill. (Berkeley Police)

Eddy Brock, 30, who said his parents were both immigrants from socialist countries, and he was there to protest communism and Marxism. He pointed at the police barriers, saying, ‘All these barriers aren’t for the 30 to 40 patriots who showed up.’

After about 20 people were arrested at a “No to Marxism in Berkeley” rally, most of them Antifa counterprotesters, the department publicized their names, photographs, and cities of residence on social media.

“It really seemed to us like the Berkeley police department was there to … target the anti-fascist protesters,” said Jay Kim, executive director of the Berkeley chapter of the National Lawyers Guild.”

One police officer was also injured in the process of making an arrest, while several other officers were pelted with paint, bottles, and a variety of other objects. Three people suffered minor injuries after a group of “extremists” threw “explosives” — believed to be fireworks and flares — at police and the Alameda County Sheriff’s officers.

According to a statement from the Berkley Police Department –

“Even though there were many hundreds of people, many of whom came armed and hostile, there were no significant injuries to anyone in the public or to City staff. The lack of injuries is fortunate given that extremists threw explosives at Berkeley Police and Alameda County Sheriff’s Office mutual aid officers. Berkeley Fire treated and released three members of the public for minor injuries.

Blake Griffith Sarena Perez

Arrested protesters Blake Griffith and Sarena Perez (Berkeley Police)

There was significant damage to City property: An extremist element amongst a large group marched westbound by the Berkeley Way parking lot, smashing 21 city vehicles and slashing City vehicle tires, and setting one City vehicle on fire. Three minor dumpster fires were extinguished.”

The average age of those arrested was approximately 33 years of age and the unmasking of these individuals leads many to believe that the people behind these Antifa masks are actually professional agitators, not local college students.

Maria Lewis Thomas Parker

Arrested protesters Maria Lewis and Thomas Parker. (Berkeley Police)

Vice President of Research and Analysis for the Center of Security Policy, Clare Lopez states –  “With an average age of 30, those arrested during the violent Berkeley riots of Sunday 27 August do not fit the profile of the average college undergrad. In fact, they more closely fit the profile of professional off-campus thugs and once we understand that Antifa is a motley collection of Marxist-Leninist anarchists, the direct descendants of the 1920s and 1930s communist street fighters in Europe, the better we will be prepared to realize why these hoodlums so violently targeted a ‘No To Marxism’ rally. Antifa was there to defend communism and plunge America into chaos.”

David Chou Freddy Martinez

Arrested protesters David Chou and Freddy Martinez. (Berkeley Police)

  • Jason Wallach, 41-year-old male from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Kate Brenner, 69-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Kristen Edith Koster, 50-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a dangerous weapon.
  • Maria Lewis, 29-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with carrying a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
  • Thomas Parker, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with working with others to commit a crime
  • Caitlin Boyle, 27-year-old female from Oakland, charged with working with others to commit a crime.
  • Blake Griffith, 29-year-old male from Oakland, charged with vandalism.
Berkeley Police announced the arrests on Sunday of three protesters on weapon possession charges: (left to right) Jason Wallach, 41, Kate Brenner, 69, and Kristen Edith Koster, 50.

Jason Wallach, 41, Kate Brenner, 69, and Kristen Edith Koster, 50. (Berkeley Police Department )

  • Sarena Perez, 39-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • David Chou, 26-year-old male from Santa Cruz, charged with possession of a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
  • Freddy Martinez, 31-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with battery.
  • Ericka Sokolower-Shain, 28-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Javier Cruz-O’Connell, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Jamie Hill, 30-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Bella Podolsky, 27-year-old female from San Francisco, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
  • Andres Gonzalez, 35-year-old male from Oakland, charged with five counts of carrying a banned weapon.
  • Jeffrey Garten, 28-year-old male, from Oakland, charged with a single count of carrying a banned weapon.
Berkeley 6

Arrested protesters Bella Podolsky and Javier Cruz-O’Connell (Berkeley Police )

Fox News reports – “Several California professors slammed the Berkeley Police Department after it posted the mugshots of Antifa protesters arrested Sunday at a rally where windows were smashed, citizens were punched and “dozens of weapons” were confiscated by cops.

Berkeley cops said Sunday that 20 people were arrested demonstrating against a rally organized by so-called “alt-right” groups. The mugshots of those arrested, their names and what they were arrested for allegedly doing was posted to the BPD’s Twitter account — a practice that is not unusual. The mugshots were posted before the protesters were formally charged. The department told The Guardian on Monday that the protesters’ cases were not brought before prosecutors.

Veena Dubal, a law professor at the University of California, said she found it “disturbing” that the police department would post the mugshots and risk the possibility of putting the demonstrators in danger.

“This is very disturbing,” Dubal told The Guardian. “It seems like a public-shaming exercise, which is not the role of the police department…They are making it really accessible for folks who might wish these people harm to locate them.”

Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguín said the police “did a very good job” handling the rally. But he said he spoke to police about the posting of mugshots on social media.

“We need to look into this and discuss whether this is an appropriate practice going forward,” Arreguín said.”

Continue Reading

Crime

Infuriating Report Comes Out About ‘More Than Half’ Of All Foreign Refugees In America

Exactly what the Democrats ordered

Right Wing News

Published

on

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Geller Report

Exactly what the Democrats ordered. Votes — paid for on the backs of the American worker and all in the cause of anti-Americanism.

MORE THAN HALF OF THE ANNUAL INFLOW OF FOREIGN REFUGEES ARRIVING IN THE UNITED STATES ARE ON FOOD STAMPS, A GOVERNMENT REPORT REVEALS.

Since 2008, as Breitbart News reported, the U.S. has permanently resettled more than 1.7 million foreign nationals and refugees through a variety of humanitarian programs like the Special Immigrant Juveniles and the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act. This is a foreign population larger than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — a city with more than 1.5 million residents.

An annual report by the Office of Refugee Resettlement was analyzed by the Center for Immigration Studies’ Jason Richwine, in which the analyst revealed that about 56 percent of households headed by foreign refugees who arrived in the U.S. between 2011 and 2015 are using taxpayer-funded food stamps.

Nearly 30 percent of refugees received cash welfare of some sort, while 34 percent of refugees 18-years-old or older said they had no health insurance. Of the refugees who said they did have health insurance, about 50 percent said they were either on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance, both of which are taxpayer-funded.

The education levels of foreign refugees coming to the U.S. are also remarkably low. Roughly half of refugees 25-years or older said they did not have a high school diploma before arriving in the U.S.

Additionally, only 16 percent of refugees 18-years or older said they were currently seeking some kind of degree. The most common degree sought by refugees is a high school diploma.

As Breitbart News‘ Michael Patrick Leahy noted most recently, President Trump’s administration has historically reduced the annual inflow of foreign refugees. Under Trump’s “America First” agenda, the U.S. is on pace to accept less than 23,000 refugees for the Fiscal Year 2018. This would be the lowest yearly refugee admission in three decades.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend