Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Obama Praised Man For ‘Inspiring Great Hope’ Who Then Seized It All From White Citizens

Published

on

In a move that many saw coming, the South African government, under the leadership of President Cyril Ramaphosa has now seized at least two farms owned by white South Africans, after those farmers refused a government offer of one-tenth their land’s value.

This is the beginning of what experts believe to be a country-wide “expropriation” of white-owned land.

Trending: Corvette Driver Rolls Window Down & Flips Guy The Bird – Will Never Do That Again!

Although many saw this coming for months, The Gateway Pundit is now reporting that former American president Barack Hussein Obama apparently didn’t since last month he traveled to South Africa and gave a speech at the 2018 Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg which in addition to calling for “guaranteed income” he also praised the South African president for “Inspiring great hope in this country.” Then again, maybe he saw it coming but just didn’t care.

Australian media reported earlier this month that white farmers in South Africa were scrambling to sell off their land and leave the country after the government announced last week that it plans to pursue a constitutional change. This change would allow the state to seize land without offers, eviction notices, or any court cases.

Hundreds of white farmers have already fled the country taking refuge largely in Australia where farmland is still plentiful and they aren’t being persecuted because of the color of their skin.

Here is more via News.com.au:

“The South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.

“What makes the Akkerland case unique is that they apparently were not given the opportunity to first dispute the claim in court, as the law requires,” AgriSA union spokeswoman Annelize Crosby told the paper.

It comes as the South African government pushes ahead with plans to amend the country’s constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation.

The seizures are intended to test the ability of the government to take land under existing laws, which the ruling African National Congress has previously stated is allowable if “in the public interest”.

Earlier this month, City Press reported the government had drawn up a list of 139 farms it planned to seize “to test out” section 25 of the constitution.

The newspaper said employees at the department had been ordered to press ahead with the process at the Land Claims Court.

If the seizures go ahead, it would be the first time the state refuses to pay market value for land. Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a “willing seller, willing buyer” process to redistribute white-owned farms to blacks.

A 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of private farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

ANC spokesman Zizi Kodwa would not reveal details of the farms targeted and attempted to play down investor fears, saying the proposed seizures were “tied to addressing the injustices of the past”.

“Over time I think the markets as well as investors will appreciate that what we are doing is creating policy certainty and creating the conditions for future investment,” he told City Press.

Afriforum, a civil-rights group representing the white Afrikaner minority, subsequently released what it claimed to be a leaked list of 190 farms “being circulated in the department”, inviting farmers to check if they were on it and asking them to get in touch “so that we can prepare for a joint legal strategy”.

The government hit back, with department spokeswoman Linda Page telling News24 the list was a fake. “We don’t know where they got it from,” she said. “There is no truth to this document.”

News24 editor-in-chief Adriaan Basson slammed Afriforum for “disgusting fearmongering in the highest degree”. “Will Afriforum take action against (deputy CEO) Ernst Roets for distributing fake news?” he tweeted. “Will they apologise? We need cool heads — not arsonists — in this debate.”

On Sunday, Mr Roets tweeted that the two farms — Salaita and Lukin — were the first two names on Afriforum’s list.

“So the debate about the authenticity of the list is settled then?” he said. “We hope that the gravity of the state’s plans for expropriation is understood and that people will see through the dishonesty of the Department of Land Reform and Rural Development.

“We hope that the attempts to discredit the legitimacy of the list has now been proven to be malicious for good. We shouldn’t be misled by those who sing Kumbaya while the state is planning to expropriate property.”

AgriSA had described Afriforum’s release of the list as “irresponsible” and “inflammatory”, saying “cursory background research showed” several inaccuracies, including that a number of the farms were joint ventures co-owned by black people.

Earlier this month, cattle farmer Jo-an Engelbrecht told the ABC’s Foreign Correspondent his farm just outside Johannesburg was now “worth zero”.

“We had several auctions in the last two or three weeks cancelled because there was no people interested in buying the land,” he said. “Why would you buy a farm to know the government’s going to take it?”

Who wants to bet that by this time next year we will be seeing commercials on late night TV here in the states asking for donations for the “poor and starving people of South Africa.” Who because of their hate and outright ignorance have turned their nation into a cesspool of crime and pestilence?

Pretty much doubt any of those farmers will ever be coming back since Australia is a great place to live. A place that offers peace and tranquility.

Someone should really get the South African Government a copy of George Orwell’s “Animal Farm.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Details Of The Death Threats Mrs. Kavanaugh Is Getting Will Churn Your Stomach

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by The Daily Caller:

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s wife Ashley Estes Kavanaugh has received a battery of death threats in recent days, after allegations appeared in the press that the judge sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford in 1982.

The vivid missives are just one iteration of the inflamed rhetoric surrounding Kavanaugh’s nomination to the high court, following Ford’s accusations. The Ford family has similarly been threatened.

“May you, your husband and your kids burn in hell,” one message to Mrs. Kavanaugh read.

Another told Mrs. Kavanaugh to put a bullet in her husband’s skull.

The Wall Street Journal obtained the emails on Thursday, which were delivered as federal law enforcement is tracking an uptick in threats against Judge Kavanaugh and his family. The messages were sent to Mrs. Kavanaugh’s work email address. The U.S. Marshals Service is pursuing the matter.

The Kavanaugh family has drawn intense media attention since Ford’s accusations were publicized Sunday in The Washington Post. Mrs. Kavanaugh delivered cupcakes to a gaggle of reporters stationed outside their home on Tuesday.

Mrs. Kavanaugh is no stranger to political conflict. She was an assistant to former President George W. Bush when he was governor of Texas and later served as his personal secretary in the White House. She is currently a town manager in Chevy Chase, Maryland.

Ford herself has also been subject to vile threats. She and her family have been forced from their home in California and remain concerned for their safety, according to her attorneys.

Continue Reading

Republicans Quietly Set All-Time Record While Democrats Collapse Overnight

Published

on

While the American Left is busy trying to pull the rug from under hard-working Americans by pushing an anti-Trump narrative that’s about as believable as the conspiracy that the earth is flat, the GOP was doing a bit of magic of its own.

It’s now being reported that the Republican National Committee has smashed all fundraising records by raising $213 million so far for the fall midterm elections. And what’s even better is the fact the 99% of the money comes from small donations.

Here is more via CNN:

“The Republican National Committee has raised more than $200 million this election cycle, according to an RNC official, the fastest the committee has reached the milestone in a midterm period.

The fundraising achievement, which was expected after the committee came within $900,000 of $200 million last month, is significant for a party that is trying to buck historical norms in 2018. The political party in power traditionally gets rejected at the ballot box two years after they take power, a fact that President Donald Trump has mentioned numerous times in public and private as Republicans prepare for November.

The RNC raised $13.9 million in the month of June — the most it has raised in that month in a non-presidential year — bringing its total fundraising haul to $213 million for the 2017-2018 cycle.

The committee has $50.7 million in the bank and no debt.

The RNC’s numbers will officially be released on Friday when the committee files with the Federal Election Commission.

The RNC haul far eclipses the more than $101 million the Democratic National Committee has raised this cycle, giving the committee upwards of five times the amount of cash-on-hand as the Democrats.

“What I see when I travel the country is that Americans continue to be enthusiastic about President Trump and the Republican agenda,” RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement. “That enthusiasm has allowed for me to grow our war chest and invest it into what has become the biggest ground game in our Party’s history.”

Despite the excitement McDaniel says she has experienced traveling the country, polling has consistently shown Democrats, motivated by anti-Trump fervor, are more excited to vote in 2018 and see the election as a referendum on the President. That excitement, though, has not turned into a fundraising boon for the DNC.

The DNC raised $67 million in 2017, half of the $132.5 million the RNC raised that year. And, to date, the committee has raised $101 million this cycle, according to a DNC official, a number that pales in comparison to the RNC haul.

The fundraising woes have left the Democrats without much in the bank. According to its last FEC report, the RNC had $47 million in cash on hand, five times as much as the $9 million the Democrats have.

Party Chair Tom Perez, who was tasked with rebuilding a beleaguered DNC after Hillary Clinton’s loss in 2016, has tried to focus on fundraising while also investing their smaller war chest in more strategic ways than previous chairs.

“For me, the north star is not can we match them dollar for dollar,” Perez told CNN of the RNC. “It is can we raise the money we need to execute our game plane.”

The DNC under Perez, for example, has spent no money on television ads, something his predecessors did do.

McDaniel, who became RNC chair in December 2016, has led the committee’s effort to raise massive sums during the 2018 midterms.

With an eye on investing $250 million into the party’s midterm efforts, McDaniel has spent a bulk of her time traveling from state-to-state to raise money for the party.”

Western Journalism is reporting that this is, in fact, the fasted the GOP has ever surpassed the $200 million mark during a midterm election year. Which would point to the fact that people are happy with President Donald Trump and his agenda.

Chairwoman of the GOP Ronna McDaniel has said she is traveling the nation and that she sees the fact that people are happy with the Republican agenda wherever she goes. And that’s what is causing this influx of funds at such a high rate of speed. McDaniel has held over 88 fundraisers and is on the phone with donors for six hours a day.

Now what’s even better is that according to the fundraiser numbers that will be released today the Republican party broke the record for the most amount of money raised in June during a non-presidential election year: $13.9 million. And what’s perhaps even a better gauge is that the GOP also has $50.7 million in the bank and zero debt. This alone places them well ahead of the Democrat National Committee, which has raised $101 million and has $9 million on hand. That’s 5 times less than the money the RNC has to spend in the upcoming midterms. This is not a new problem for the DNC, in 2017 they were only able to raise $67 million compared to the $132.5 million raised by the RNC. Pretty pathetic if you consider the DNC owns all of Hollywood.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend