Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

President Trump Just Shut Down Obama’s Social Security Plan That Helped Undocumenteds

Published

on

President Trump is always dealing with an array of detractors. Especially given some of the policies he has supported. The case is no different now, now that he is beginning to reinstate a Social Security anti-fraud plan that was put into place under the Obama administration and used to identify illegal immigrants.

It was recently announced that the current White House administration will be restarting the notification process to American businesses when sensitive and personal information that is submitted on employee tax forms does not properly match up with the records of social security numbers. This had been a longtime business practice that was stopped under the Obama administration.

The Daily Caller reported,

Beginning in 2019, the Social Security Administration (SSA) will send “no-match” letters to employers when a name and social security number combination provided by an employee does not match the agency’s records for that number.

Trending: Mark Zuckerberg Just Stole $315,000 From A Triple-Amputee Vet

Employers who fail to correct the records could be subject to IRS tax penalties, Bloomberg Law reported Tuesday.

The resumption of no-match letters also has significant implications for identifying illegal immigrants who have stolen a U.S. citizen’s social security number and used it to prove work authorization. As many as three-quarters of the 7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. workforce possess a social security number that belongs to somebody else, according to SSA estimates.

No-match letters can be considered preliminary evidence that a worker is an illegal immigrant who appropriated a social security number to gain employment, according to a September report from the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI). Using government records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, IRLI found 39 million instances of social security number mismatches between 2012 and 2016.

Many of those instances are repeat mismatch reports involving the same number, and others were caused by name changes, clerical errors or non-alien criminals stealing identities for other reasons, according to IRLI executive director Dale Wilcox. But “we know a large portion of that number certainly is stolen identities” on the part of illegal aliens, Wilcox told Bloomberg Law. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: New USCIS Office Investigating Thousands Who Got Citizenship Through Identity Fraud)

The SSA has sent some form of mismatch notification to companies or individual employees for decades, but the Obama administration quietly suspended the practice in 2012, citing a lack of resources. At the time of the suspension, no-match letters were being sent directly to employees, not employers.

“The termination of no-match letters has resulted in a thriving black market where illegal aliens can obtain the Social Security numbers of U.S. citizens in order to gain employment,” IRLI, the legal wing of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, said a news release on Sept. 11. “The Social Security numbers of young children are especially sought by illegal aliens, as this theft is likely to go undetected for years.”

The Obama administration halted no-match letters eight days after it began accepting applications for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in August 2012. Due to the timing, some immigration policy analysts concluded the move was made to reassure DACA applicants they wouldn’t be prosecuted for identity theft.

“Since awareness that they had been ‘flagged’ as identity thieves might well have dissuaded them from disclosing their whereabouts in a DACA application, suspension of the SSA program was a logical add-on to the other actions taken by the administration to prevent fear of identity-theft prosecution from depressing DACA applications,” Temple University law professor Jan Ting wrote in March.”

In the past, the aim of no-match letters was to inform various companies as well as their employees that their contributions to social security were not being adequately and properly credited because of their mismatches. In 2016 during the tax season, there was approximately $1.5 trillion in earnings for the Social Security Administration in the suspense file. This is where the agency holds down uncredited wages that it knows it can definitively match in its database that holds all social security numbers.

Over $409 billion of the total was totaled between the years 2012 and 2016, that is three whole years. This was a period when the Obama administration had already stopped sending n-match letters. As was reported by the IRLI.

This could potentially be a part of the president’s attempt at comprehensive immigration reform without having to get or receive the approval of Congress since this is not legislation or public law. Especially recently with the controversy surrounding issues at the border between Mexico and the United States. Only time will tell what type of long-lasting reform takes place.

Share if you agree what President Trump is doing is the right thing.

Share if you believe that illegal immigration should not be incentivized.

Share if you think that what the Trump administration stands for is right.

Share if the halting of this policy under the Obama administration was the wrong thing to do.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

House Majority Leader: Soros, Bloomberg & Tom Steyer Are Trying To Buy The Election

Published

on

...

* By

House Majority Leader, Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), says that George Soros, former NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg, and billionaire hedge fund manager Tom Steyer are trying to buy our government via the upcoming midterm elections. The power-trio have spent tens of millions so far, including millions to stop Kavanaugh from a Soros-funded group.

Breitbart reported:

“House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) warned in an interview with Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures host Maria Bartiromo that far-left billionaires George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and Tom Steyer are pouring millions into Democratic committees this election cycle in a bid to “buy our government.”

A partial transcript is as follows:

BARTIROMO: Here we are, 23 days away from the midterms. Let’s start there. I know that you’ve been traveling the country trying to support your colleagues across the country in different races, as well as raising an enormous amount of money for your colleagues in the Republican Party. Give us a sentiment in terms of where you see the midterms headed.

MCCARTHY: I see the midterms have actually changed in the last month. The intensity level — there was an advantage on the Democratic side that has narrowed, viewing what the Democrats have done to Kavanaugh. I see the intensity level shifting.

There is a real concern that I have, though, because Michael Bloomberg, if you watch — who recently re-registered as Democrat — he is trying to buy the Democrat nomination to run against President Trump. He has put in $80 million to try to win the House.

The president was just there in Kentucky because that’s one of the first races you’re going to want to watch. Andy Barr against Amy McGrath. Amy McGrath, in her own words, this is how she describes herself — the most liberal Democrat in Kentucky. I see this is going to be a battle because of the financial resources the Democrats have against us. But, the number of our candidates are doing very well and have gotten a bump in the last couple of weeks.

BARTIROMO: It’s interesting when you look at that because, for the longest time, the Democrats tried to say they were the party of the American worker. Yet, when you look at the donations from individuals to the Republican Party, you are beating the Democrats in that regard, but they’ve got a handful of big, deep-pocketed donors like a Michael Bloomberg, like a Tom Steyer.

MCCARTHY: Just think the three individuals who are funding the Democratic Party, George Soros, you’ve got Michael Bloomberg, it’s not just $80 million into the House, he put another $20 million to try to win the Senate, then Tom Steyer, more than a $120 million he’s spent trying to win. His win goal is to try to impeach President Trump. He brags that his impeachment list is bigger than the NRA list. Those three individuals are trying to buy our government in this process. It’s very disturbing.”

Continue Reading

Democrat Candidates Told to Lie About Party’s Support for Sanctuary Cities and Open Borders

Published

on

...

* By

You don’t ever need to tell democrats to lie. They are pathological liars which is one of the top requirements for being a dem.

This is why it is so IMPORTANT to vote all republican in November. We can’t let the democrats win. Don’t stay home. Don’t the fake news try and get you to not vote. If you truly love this country..You will vote.

Bring on the Red wave!

From The Gateway Pundit:

The New York Times obtained a four-page memorandum from John Podesta’s Center for American Progress think tank. The memo tells Democrat candidates across the country to lie about their support for sanctuary policies to protect violent illegal aliens and to lie about the party’s open borders policies.

Democrats do not support a border wall and deportation of violent illegals. They don’t want the American public to know this.


One thousand Hondurans are marching through Mexico to the US border right in time for the November election. They’re marching through Mexico.

The New York Times reported:

The strategy, in play in a growing number of races, may be working. As a tight battle for control of Congress enters its closing weeks, Democrats have found that in politically competitive states, particularly ones that Mr. Trump carried in 2016, the attacks can easily turn crucial voting blocs against Democrats.

“Sanctuary attacks pack a punch,” says a four-page memorandum, prepared by the liberal Center for American Progress and the centrist think tank Third Way, that has been shared at about a dozen briefings for Democrats in recent weeks. The New York Times obtained a copy of the memo, whose findings are based on interviews and surveys conducted over the summer.

Many of the Republican attacks use misleading language and employ overblown claims about the dangers of immigrants. But the fear-based appeal demonstrates how Mr. Trump has overcome months of negative headlines about his hard-edge immigration policies to make the issue a potentially profitable one as Republicans try to preserve their slim Senate majority and defy projections that they will lose the House.

Democrats, the strategists who prepared the memo advised, could neutralize the attacks if they responded head-on. But they should spend “as little time as possible” talking about immigration itself, and instead pivot to more fruitful issues for Democrats like health care and taxation.

Via John Binder at Breitbart:

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend