Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

PRICELESS! Lindsey Graham Just Went Off Script And Absolutely Annihilated Dems

Published

on

Christine Blasey Ford and Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday on the California professor’s sexual assault allegations against the judge.

Ford has accused Kavanaugh of pinning her to a bed during a house party in Maryland in the early 1980s, attempting to remove her clothes and putting his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. At the time of the alleged incident, Ford was 15 and Kavanaugh was 17, she said, adding that Kavanaugh was drunk.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Ford said. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Kavanaugh has vehemently denied these claims, calling them “totally false and outrageous.”

Trending: HUGE Migrant Caravan Barreling Into U.S. Just Met With Savage Surprise From Trump!

“We’re talking about an allegation of sexual assault. I’ve never sexually assaulted anyone. I did not have sexual intercourse or anything close to sexual intercourse in high school or for many years there after,” Kavanaugh said in an interview with Fox News.

Sen. Lindsey Graham accused the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee and her colleagues for putting on an “unethical sham” during the Supreme Court confirmation hearing Thursday.

The South Carolina Republican said Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat, had already referred Christine Blasey Ford to an attorney when she met privately with Brett Kavanaugh more than a month ago as part of the confirmation process.

Ms. Feinstein did not ask the judge about the alleged incident then or during his hearings earlier this month.

She released the information less than two weeks ago once Ms. Blasey Ford’s complaint was leaked to the press. Ms. Blasey Ford alleged Judge Kavanaugh tried to force himself on her more than 36 years ago when they were in high school.

Mr. Graham suggested Democrats delayed the timeline in hopes to hold the Supreme Court seat open ahead of the midterms.

“Boy, ya’ll want power. I hope you never get it,” Mr. Graham told the Democrats. “If you really wanted to know the truth, you wouldn’t have done what you did to this guy.”

Ms. Blasey Ford first contacted Ms. Feinstein about the accusation July 30.

Mr. Graham said Ms. Blasey Ford is as much of a “victim” as Judge Kavanaugh has been throughout the process.

“When it comes to this, if you’re looking for a fair process, you came to the wrong town at the wrong time my friend,” he told the judge.

Mr. Graham said he will be voting for Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

President Trump’s press secretary Sarah Sanders praised Mr. Graham on Twitter.

[email protected] has more decency and courage than every Democrat member of the committee combined. God bless him,” she said.

The nominee has repeatedly denied any sexual misconduct.

“I never had any sexual or physical encounter with Dr. Ford. I never attended a gathering like the one Dr. Forddescribes in her allegation,” Judge Kavanaugh told the committee. “I’ve never assaulted Dr. Ford or anyone.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Sanders Finally Loses It, Calls For Immediate Resignation – She’s Had It!

Published

on

...

* By

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders can only take so much and I do believe she’s about reached her limit on this chaotic nonsense. First, Bob Woodward of Watergate fame is coming out with a book that in my opinion looks like a rumor mill hit job against President Trump. Many in the White House have already come out saying the accusations in it are false.

This is followed by yesterday’s bombshell where an anonymous source in the White House supposedly gave an insider op-ed to the New York Times. That’s when it hit the proverbial fan. Sanders called for the immediate resignation of the person who wrote the op-ed that disparaged President Trump.

“It may be cold comfort in this chaotic era, but Americans should know that there are adults in the room. We fully recognize what is happening. And we are trying to do what’s right even when Donald Trump won’t,” the anonymous official said. In fact, another anonymous official claimed there were dozens and dozens of anti-Trump resisters in the White House.

“I find the reaction to the NYT op-ed fascinating — that people seem so shocked that there is a resistance from the inside,” an anonymous senior official told Axios, admitting that some of them wished they had written the piece. “I hope he knows — maybe he does? — that there are dozens and dozens of us,” the source continued.

President Trump came out and basically called the anonymous writer a traitor. He also said his success is driving the left nuts, “The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy – and they don’t know what to do,” he wrote on Twitter. “I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back,” he wrote on Wednesday night. “Don’t worry, we will win!”

“Nearly 62 million people voted for President Donald J. Trump in 2016, earning him 306 Electoral College votes — versus 232 for his opponent. None of them voted for a gutless, anonymous source to the failing New York Times,” Sarah Sanders said, adding, “We are disappointed, but not surprised, that the paper chose to publish this pathetic, reckless, and selfish op-ed.”

Sarah went on to add, “This is a new low for the so-called ‘paper of record,’ and it should issue an apology, just as it did after the election for its disastrous coverage of the Trump campaign. This is just another example of the liberal media’s concerted effort to discredit the president.” This is nothing less than a timed and planned hit against Trump’s presidency and it’s happening in conjunction with the Kavanaugh hearings and Woodward’s hit piece.

Sanders ended off her statement by calling for the resignation of this turncoat, saying, “The individual behind this piece has chosen to deceive, rather than support, the duly elected President of the United States. He is not putting country first, but putting himself and his ego ahead of the will of the American people. This coward should do the right thing and resign.”

It’s hard to argue with that sentiment. The Daily Wire has a great piece entitled, ‘NYT’s ‘Anonymous Source’: Traitor, Troll, Or Tall Tale‘. The gist of it is that either the author is a traitor, a trolling liar or the New York Times made it up. We’ll see and probably soon as Tucker Carlson is now saying that Fox News has a good idea who wrote it.

Continue Reading

Honduran Migrant Caravan EXPLODES As it Approaches Border

Published

on

...

* By

Amazing how this happens mere weeks before the midterm elections.

Time to put military on full alert and stationed at the border. This is an invasion and needs to be stopped in its tracks AT the border.

Stop the invasion!

From The Gateway Pundit:

On Wednesday, the caravan of mostly Honduran migrants exploded to a whopping 4,000 people as it approached the Mexico-Guatemala border, despite President Trump’s warnings to cut off U.S. aid.

The Mexican government flooded the Mexico-Guatemala border with hundreds of police officers in anticipation of a stand off with the migrants.

President Trump meant business when he issued a strong warning to Honduran President Hernandez Tuesday over the migrant caravan marching northbound to United States.

The organizer of the caravan, Bartolo Fuentes was detained in Guatemala Tuesday and it was reported Honduran migrants had splintered off into smaller groups in order to travel undetected as they made their trek to the Mexican border. Reuters reported late Tuesday that some Honduran migrants had headed back to Honduras, however; it appears the caravan has grown as it make its way through Guatemala.

The Associate Press reported Wednesday that the Hondurans were spotted in Chiquimula, Guatemala marching through rain, determined to make it the Mexican border.

Because the migrant caravan has grown to over 4,000 people, the Mexican government has sent an additional 500 police to its border with Guatemala, reported NBC News.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be traveling to Mexico on Friday to discuss plans to stop the caravan.

A caravan of migrants fleeing Honduras has grown to 4,000 and the Mexican government has sent an additional 500 federal police to its border with Guatemala in anticipation of their arrival, according to U.S. government documents obtained by NBC News.

Part of the caravan, which has split into two groups, is now approaching the Mexico-Guatemala border amidst a surge in border crossings on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will travel to Mexico to meet with his counterparts on Friday, where plans to stop the caravan will be a “prominent” topic of discussion, according to a senior State Department official who spoke to reporters on Wednesday.

“I am certain that there will be conversations in Mexico about how we can work together on this issue,” the official said about the caravan. “We are certainly looking for concrete results and for solutions that work for both countries.”

President Trump didn’t even wait until the caravan of Hondurans reached Mexico before issuing a very stern warning to the Honduran president on Tuesday threatening to cut U.S. aid immediately!

The President’s fury continued into late Tuesday evening as he fired off another pair of tweets putting Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador on notice.

Anyone entering illegally will be arrested and detained prior to being sent back to their country, President Trump said.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend