Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Roseanne Just Made Heartbreaking Announcement About Her Immediate Future

Published

on

On Wednesday Roseanne Barr tweeted that she might actually fight ABC’s move to cancel her show after an offensive tweet for which she apologized for. Good for her! But what was also very interesting, and not far-fetched at all was the fact that she appeared to endorse the idea that former first lady Michelle Obama could have been behind her firing.

All this came about when ABC announced that it would be canceling her number one rated show “Roseanne” after Barr sent out a controversial tweet about Barack Obama’s top White House aide and friend, Valerie Jarrett.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,” Barr wrote.

But on Wednesday, Barr continued by tweeting that the positive feedback she has been receiving from people who support her has emboldened her efforts to combat ABC. Barr said she is going to examine all of her options and fight back.

Trending: Soros’ $246 Mil Contribution That Helped Smear Kavanaugh Revealed – Here’s Who Cashed In

Although almost a week later her show is still, and probably will remain canceled, most of her fans are wishing that another network, like Fox who picked up “Last Man Standing,” would maybe pick up the show. But as fans keep fanning the flames on those rumors, Roseanne showed up to pour ice cold water on them.

Barr also responded to another tweet to dispell a fake story that Fox had already agreed to pick up the show in 3 months.

CLICK HERE To Sign Card And Show You Stand With Roseanne

Meanwhile, a rumor that is, in fact, truth is the one which came out late last week that they would continue the show “Roseanne” without its superstar. And considering ABC belongs to Disney my bet is they will make it surrounding the kid who is confused as to how he is supposed to dress.

More on this via Slash Film:

“A Roseanne spinoff that wisely omits Roseanne is all but a done deal at this point. Multiple sources report that execs and creatives are working on a way to bring the show back with almost the entire cast and crew, while omitting Roseanne Barr herself. That’s fine.

A little over a week ago, ABC pulled the plug on their popular Roseanne revival after star Roseanne Barr posted a racist comment on her already-toxic Twitter account. Since then, there have been rumblings of a possible way to save the show without Roseanne being involved. Now, it seems like that’s all but a done deal. Earlier this week, TMZ reported that ABC was considering rebranding the show to make Sara Gilbert‘s Darlene, Roseanne’s daughter on the show, the new main character. Gilbert allegedly reached out to see if they would be interested in taking part in such a show, and co-star John Goodman apparently said he was “very interested.”

The Roseanne revival was really Gilbert’s project – she spearheaded the revival, and it was clear bringing the show back meant a lot to her. Unfortunately, that meant hitching the series to Roseanne Barr, a figure who has used her Twitter account to push conspiracy theories and racist views. Now, however, Gilbert might have a chance to bring the show back without all that toxic baggage.

Less than 24 hours ago, both Deadline and THR have both offered updates on what’s going on with all of this. Deadline says “there is no big news to report but there has been some progress”, adding that executive producers Tom Werner and Gilbert are both spearheading efforts to keep the show going with the original writers and crew. Deadline also says that while chances of a Roseanne-less Rosanne revival are getting better every day, there are also hurdles to overcome, such as “legal and rights issues that need to be settled as Barr was executive producer on the series and has ownership/backend.”

THR, meanwhile, says a “formal announcement could come this week” to make the new reboot official. Like Deadline, they also report that virtually everyone in the cast (except Roseanne Barr, of course) will be back, as well as the original crew, creative team and showrunner Bruce Helford. Multiple deals are being discussed – they just have to zero in on one.

This is for the best. The cast of the show – especially Goodman and Laurie Metcalf, who plays Roseanne’s sister – all deserve better than being tethered to Barr’s toxic orbit. Giving these actors a chance to step out of the shadow of the previous show and forge something potentially better is a winning scenario. We just need to see when and if it will happen.”

Not sure about all of you, but I for one won’t be watching “Roseanne” without Roseanne!

H/T Chicks on the Right

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend