Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Samantha Bee “Apologized,” But Then She Was Overheard Behind Closed Doors

Published

on

Although she had initially apologized, Samantha Bee is now doubling down on her gross remark against First Daughter Ivanka Trump.

Thursday Night the embattled but defiant the TBS late-night host Samantha Bee took the stage to accept a Television Academy Honors award. Where she took the time to defend her action of calling White House advisor and the FIrst Daughter Ivanka Trump a “c***,” and lashed out at the Trump administration once again for “treating people legally seeking asylum as criminals,” And in order to rub it in conservatives faces that Hollywood hates each and every one of us after the Roseanne firing she continued by thanking her bosses at Turner Broadcasting for having her back.

Here is more on her hateful comments via Breitbart:

Trending: Federal Judge Releases Benghazi Evidence – Hillary Goes Into Complete Panic

“You know, the thing is our show is steeped in passion. Every week I strive to show the world as I see it, unfiltered. Sometimes I should probably have a filter. I accept that. I take it seriously when I get it right and I do take responsibility when I get it wrong,” Bee said, according to Indiewire, to a star-studded audience at the event, held at Neuehouse in Hollywood.

“Our piece attracted controversy of the worst kind,” Bee said of the segment about the Trump administration’s immigration and border policies that ended with her calling Ivana Trump a “feckless cunt” who needed to “do something about [her] dad’s immigration practices.”

“We spent the day wrestling with the repercussions of one bad word, when we all should have spent the day incensed that as a nation we are wrenching children from their parents and treating people legally seeking asylum as criminals,” Bee added. “If we are OK with that then really, who are we?”

Bee apologized for her remarks late Thursday. TBS applauded Bee’s apology but did little else.

“Samantha Bee has taken the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about Ivanka Trump last night,” TBS said in a statement. “Those words should not have been aired. It was our mistake too, and we regret it.”

On Thursday night, the 48-year-old comedian was unrepentant.

“I can tell you, as long as we have breath in our bodies and 21 minutes of airtime once a week, repeats on Saturdays, that we as a show will never stop shouting [about] the inhumanities of this world from the rooftops and striving to make it a better place” said Bee. “But in a comedy way.”

CLICK HERE To Sign Card And Show You Stand With Roseanne

Flanked by her writers and producers, Bee praised her staff who had been honored by the Television Academy for covering the Time’s Up and #MeToo movements.

“Our staff poured everything we have into these #MeToo pieces,” Bee said. “They wrote jokes through tears and panic attacks, they pushed each other to be honest and more fearless. I can only imagine what it takes to say these powerful famous, admired men abused me and I won’t be silent. No matter the consequences, Me Too.”

“Leaders of the #MeToo movement are changing the world. And we are honored to stand with you and support you as best we can,” Bee added. “There is power in saying what you feel without apology… OK, and sometimes you also have to apologize.”

Bee concluded her remarks by heaping praise on her Turner Broadcast bosses, saying, “you always have our back and we appreciate that so deeply.”

It is still unclear if Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will follow the lead of Disney CEO Bob Iger, who called Valerie Jarrett to apologize for a tweet from Roseanne Barr just one day before Bee attacked Ivanka Trump.”

This whole Samatha Bee mess is almost god sent for us on the right. If we ever had our doubts about how Hollywood felt about us it’s now crystal clear.

Both Samatha Bee and Roseanne apologized for their nasty comments. But Roseanne is the only one who had repercussions for her late night tweet. On the other hand, Bee’s comment was written, rehearsed and taped earlier and it still made it on the air, but she is still on the air while Roseanne’s show got canceled on within hours of the tweet going viral. Some say on the orders of former First Lady Michelle Obama.

It’s about damn time Hollywood and all these people who think they are funny attacking us start to feel the wrath of the silent majority. If everyone who voted for President Trump stops buying and watching their garbage the financial hit would be so huge that they would be praising our president in no time, just like the NFL was forced to do this year with the players who kneel during the national anthem as they pick up multi-million dollar salaries.

There is no need for us on the right to have to put up with this abuse from the amoral diminutive majority that is the Hollywood Liberal!

CLICK HERE To Sign Petition to BAN ‘The View’ For Being Hateful

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Migrant Caravan That Threatened To ‘Drop-In’ On Trump Tears Down Border Fence, Storms Mexico

Published

on

...

* By

Someone is putting these people up to this, I swear. It’s to close to our midterm election for it to be a coincidence.

Just a few days ago, one of the migrants told Yahoo News that they were going to “drop in” on Trump and that he would have to take them in.

Trump needs to send in the military immediately.

Breitbart is reporting:

“More than 4,000 migrants forced their way into Mexico after storming a border fence with Guatemala.

Video captured by Noticias Telemundo shows the moment when hundreds of migrants force the gate open and rush into Mexico despite officials efforts to keep the migrants out.

Mexican authorities previously vowed to turn back any migrants who did not follow immigration law.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The rush is the latest development for the caravan originating in Honduras, when approximately 1,300 migrants began an organized march to Mexico with some making their way to the U.S. Border.

The caravan caused the Mexican government to announce it would enforce immigration laws and turn back those who did not obtain a visa to travel through country. Despite the threat, the caravan grew in size to more than 4,000, pushing President Donald Trump to state he would remove all financial aid to Central American countries if the migration was not halted.

It remains unclear how many migrants were able to successfully enter Mexico by force.”

The Independent UK reported:

“Migrants in a caravan making its way north through Central America towards the US border have torn down gates and are making their way over a bridge into Mexico – with officials warning the trip will bring swift retribution from the Trump administration.

Young men in the caravan reportedly began on Friday violently tugging at a tall yellow fence in the way of the group before eventually tearing the barrier down. Men, women, and children then began rushing towards the bridge to Mexico that stands about 150 years (137 meters) away.

The fence toppling came just after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray to discuss the caravan, which started in Honduras last weekend.

“It’s a challenge that Mexico is facing, and that’s how I expressed it to Secretary Pompeo,” Mr Videgaray said in a news conference with the US secretary of state.

The Mexican government has asked for assistance from the United Nations refugee agency to help it process migrants arriving on the country’s southern border and seeking refugee status.

Processing those refugee claims could allow the Mexican government to disperse the caravan, and placate President Donald Trump, who is adamantly opposed to allowing any of the individuals into the US.

The caravan that is now at the Mexico border is composed of several thousand Honduran migrants who are seeking to escape violence and poverty in their home country. Mr Videgaray said earlier on Friday that the caravan was composed of some 4,000 people and each could present their claims to enter the country with refugee status.

“We haven’t had a caravan or group of this size seeking refuge at the same time, that’s why we’ve sought the support of the United Nations,” he said on Mexican television.

The Mexican government is taking a different tact with this caravan than a similar one that made its way north earlier this year, similarly drawing anger from Mr Trump.

Unlike that caravan, which made its way into the heartland of Mexico before officials attempted to process claims, the Mexican government this time is focusing on processing the individuals as they arrive on the border.

In response to the advancing caravan, Mr Trump has threatened to instruct the US military to “CLOSE THE SOUTHERN BORDER”, and said that he would cut aid to Central American countries where the migrants are arriving from.

It is not clear if Mr Trump is seriously considering closing the US-Mexico border, and it is not clear that he could conceivably do so, either. But, if he did, experts say that such a closure would have a major impact on the economy and ability of people to travel in and out of the US.”

Watch.

Migrantes logran romper cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Migrantes rompen cerca en la frontera y entran corriendo a México

Posted by Noticias Telemundo on Friday, October 19, 2018

Continue Reading

Watch How Left-Wing Protester Who Harassed 9/11 Widow Reacts When Confronted By Her Large ‘Son’

Published

on

...

* By

Oh man, this is the best ever.

Don’t you just love it when angry, hostile left-winger, antifa types turn tail & run when the other side stands up to them.

We need more of this in America!

The Daily Caller is reporting:

Video of a left-wing protester telling an alleged 9/11 widow that her late husband should “rot in the grave” has gone viral.

The harassment of the woman took place in Portland, Oregon, during clashes between Antifa and pro-Trump factions.

SENIOR AIRMAN BRIAN KOLFAGE LOST 3 LIMBS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NOW FACEBOOK DELETED THE RIGHT WING NEWS PAGE HE RAN & HIS COFFEE COMPANY PAGE AFTER GIVING THEM $300,000 FOR ADVERTISING. THAT WAS HOW HE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY. SIGN AIRMAN KOLFAGE’S PETITION & JOIN HIM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP!

SIGN THE PETITION! Fight with me!

Will you support and help Brian fight Facebook censorship?

The protester screamed at the woman in the video and looked to be ready for a physical confrontation. After the woman said “My husband died in 9/11,” the protester yelled “Good for him! Good. Good. NYPD were a bunch of sodomized — fucking sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks. Your husband should probably fucking rot in the grave.”

The woman walked on.

However, the leftist protester was not so empowered when a large man approached him and asked, “Did you call my mom out?” (RELATED: Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Kimmons Vigil)

The protester said “What?” and then took off running.

“Why are you running?” the man yelled.

There was a standoff between the leftist and far-right protesters, but when a large group of Trump-supporting activists looked to confront him, the man who insulted the widow suddenly lost his nerve.

WATCH:

Extra footage posted on Twitter shows the same man who was harassing the woman earlier running for his life down the street as fast as he could.

A professional skateboarder was mistaken for the man in the video and received death threats.

Oregon Live reported:

Portland professional skateboarder Charlie Wilkins faced violent threats on social media Thursday after video of an Oct. 13 protest went viral that showed an Antifa protester yelling at a woman.

“Your husband, should probably … rot in the grave,” the man rants at the woman, who claimed to be a 9/11 widow.

The man in the video resembles Wilkins, but the skateboarder insists it’s not him.

He and his wife Victoria say they avoid protests and were at a pumpkin patch that day.

“I just think he’s horrible to say that to anybody,” Wilkins told KGW, referring to the protester in the video. “I would never say that to anybody.”

Brandon Farley, who shot the video of the protest, weighed in on Wilkins’ behalf, tweeting:

“I don’t want to ruin an innocent man’s life! Stop this thoughtless tirade, immediately! Get the facts! He’s not the guy in my videos. Keep searching or move on, please.”

Wilkins is a longtime professional skater, and so his image is widely available online, which is likely the reason people made the connection between him and the Antifa protester.”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend