Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

SURPRISE! Migrant Invasion Financed By Americans – Criminal Investigation Coming

Published

on

This isn’t a caravan, it’s outright invasion and should be treated as such. Thank God for Patriots Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch team for fighting and exposing the truth.

From The Gateway Pundit:

Who is financing the massive caravan of illegal invaders marching their way to the United States? President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton said Tuesday his team’s reporting from Guatemala indicates Americans are likely involved.

Stop The Facebook Purge of Triple Amputee War Hero’s Pages! He Gave 3 Limbs For our Rights And they Stole It All From Him! Help this Hero Take it To Congress –> Fight4FreeSpeech!

Fitton called on the President to launch a criminal investigation into who is financing and organizing the caravan of mostly military-aged males.

Trending: Trump About To Prosecute Clinton & Comey – Here’s Who SQUASHED It Last Second

The fake news media claims impoverished women and children are walking thousands of miles from Honduras to the United States in search of a better life.

The reality is the majority of the ‘caravan’ is military-aged virile males; the women and children are being used as media props and human shields.

Trucks are actually giving the migrants rides towards the border to help them reach the U.S. just in time for the midterms.

One video shows migrants hitching a ride with local Mexican residents to the next stop 25 miles north, according to embedded reporter, Karla Zabs.

Another video provided by embedded reporter, Ioan Grillo shows migrants jumping off of a truck.

Military-aged male invaders jumped onto the back of a flatbed trucks as they make their way through Mexico up to the U.S.

Who is financing this caravan of nearly 14,000 migrants?

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton called for a criminal investigation into who is organizing this army invasion.

“President Trump should order criminal investigation of how the “caravans” have been organized and financed. Based on our team’s reporting from Guatemala, it is likely Americans involved,” Fitton said in a tweet on Tuesday.

Investigative reporter Sara Carter is embedded in Guatemala with the Judicial Watch team and she said that members of the migrant caravan are giving rehearsed answers when asked if the caravan is organized.

“Mostly men now crossing the #Guatamalen border – rehearsed answer “this is not politics – this is about poverty.” There were women and children but they were at the front of the caravan (smaller numbers). None would say who the organizers are but several said it was organized,” Sara Carter said.

Sara Carter met with the Guatemalan Minister of Defense on Tuesday.

“Based on the interviews I’ve conducted so far – along with Judicial Watch investigations – the U.S. needs to investigate the funding that was used by NGOs, as well as other groups to organize the caravans,” Sara Carter said Tuesday.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


WOW! Guess Which MAJOR Republican Is Considering A Run For President Now In 2020!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: WND

Rush Limbaugh at a rally with President Trump in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Nov. 5, 2018 (video screenshot)

After years of saying he would never run for any political office, radio talk-show host Rush Limbaugh is now open to the possibility, even if it’s the White House.

“I’m not flat-out saying no,” Limbaugh said in the final moments of his Wednesday broadcast when a caller urged him to seek the presidency once President Donald Trump has completed his service to the nation.

“I am deeply flattered,” Limbaugh said of the suggestion. “Before Trump, it would not have been possible.”

Limbaugh was acknowledging that Trump has pushed back so well against his political opponents, including the media, it has opened the door for a conservative such as himself to consider the idea.

“I’ve been speaking 15 hours a week for 30 years,” Limbaugh, noting there could be plenty of fodder for opposition research that could be used against him, such as his use of the word “Feminazi” to describe militant feminists.

Rush Limbaugh

Limbaugh said most members of the media don’t even try to understand who Trump is or why people support him.

“They’re still on this quest to kill Trump as a human being … that he’s absolute human debris and has no business being alive.”

He said the media had little understanding or respect for their viewers, who happen to vote.

“All they’re doing is thinking you’re stupid and dumb and dangerous,” Limbaugh explained. “It really is a case study in watching these elitists.”

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Limbaugh thanked his audience for making him such a success, saying: “To this day, I am still so appreciative of all of the great things you have made possible for me and my family, and there’s no way of repaying it all.”

“Being an American is a treasure.”

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

Continue Reading

Continue Reading

HUGE Sports Star Arrested On Attempted Murder Charge – Allegations Are Extremely Disturbing

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Daily Caller

UFC star Arnold Berdon was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of his wife and fellow fighter, Rachael Ostovich.

Ostovich was hospitalized Sunday after the alleged beating, and now it looks like the police have taken the next step in their criminal investigation.

TMZ reported the following late Tuesday night:

Cops in Honolulu opened a domestic violence investigation earlier this week … and now police officials tell us 27-year-old Arnold Berdon — Ostovich’s husband and father of her child — was arrested Tuesday evening on suspicion of second-degree attempted murder.

Berdon — a fighter himself who holds a 7-2 record — is still in custody at the Honolulu PD main station.

He has not yet appeared before a judge … where bail could be set.

It seemed like this was bound to happen given the reporting TMZ has been doing over these past couple of days. Yesterday, Ostovich got a restraining order until May 18, 2019, and now, her husband has been taken into custody on an extremely serious charge.

According to the same TMZ report, he could get up to life in prison if he’s convicted. The extent of Ostovich’s injuries still aren’t public yet, but it had been reported that there are broken bones in her face.

She also had an Instagram post early Wednesday morning that seemed to appear to be her asking for prayers.All the way around, this is just a terrible situation. Ostovich is a rising star that was supposed to fight Paige VanZant January 19. Obviously, that’s not going to happen anymore.

At this point, she should just hope to get healthy and let the justice system handle everything else.

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend