The compound in New Mexico where five adults were arrested for the abuse of eleven children has been all over the news for the last couple of weeks. There have been many inexplicable twists and turns in the whole sordid affair. The remains of a three-year-old child were found on the property.
More outrageous developments included the partial bulldozing of the site by authorities and the judge overseeing the case granting the adults low bail and practically no oversight if they paid bail & were freed – just ankle bracelets for some of them.
Then three of the five extremist Muslims had all charges dropped by another judge because of a legal screw-up. Americans cried out in frustration and outrage. This group was allegedly training children to shoot up schools and possibly a hospital.
At the time that three of the adults were let off on a technicality, I speculated that the feds could still nail them on terrorism charges. I was close. They just got really bad news.
After a prosecutor’s error forced New Mexico Judge Emilio Chavez to dismiss charges against three of the five suspects earlier this week, FBI officials on Friday confirmed that all five have been re-arrested on a whole set of new charges. All five have been charged with violating federal firearms and conspiracy laws.
“The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico,” said the FBI in a statement.
On Wednesday, three of the five adults in question: Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj, and Hujrah Wahhaj were released after Judge Chavez dismissed child abuse charges based on prosecutors’ violation of the “10-day-rule,” a timeframe during which an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause must be held. “For whatever reason, the state did not obtain a preliminary hearing date within 10 days,” Morton public defender Aleksandar Kostich said, according to the Washington Post. “It’s absolutely bizarre.” Perhaps there was a reason for that and we are seeing it now.
This announcement comes after local prosecutors dropped charges in the death of the three-year-old boy at the compound site.
Taos County District Attorney Donald Gallegos said Friday his office would now seek grand jury indictments involving the death. Gallegos said seeking indictments would allow more time to gather evidence. I’m relieved to hear that but a good portion of the evidence was destroyed by authorities and I hope they find out why.
From Fox News:
“The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico,” the bureau said in a statement.
“The criminal complaint charges Jany Leveille with being an alien unlawfully in possession of firearms and ammunition in the District of New Mexico from Nov. 2017 through Aug. 2018,” the bureau said. “The criminal complaint charges the other four defendants with aiding and abetting Leveille in committing the offense, and with conspiring with Leveille to commit the offense.'”
A criminal complaint says FBI agents seized at least 11 firearms: pistols, revolvers, a shotgun, and rifles, as well as a large quantity of ammunition at the compound in Amalia. The document alleges the firearms were transported to New Mexico from another state in Leveille’s vehicle.
The FBI stated that they arrested all five suspects without incident on Friday afternoon in Taos. Leveille faces a statutory maximum penalty of 10 years of imprisonment and deportation upon completion of her sentence if convicted, according to the FBI. If convicted of aiding and abetting Leveille, her co-defendants could each face a statutory maximum penalty of 10 years of imprisonment.
If convicted on the conspiracy charge, meanwhile, the five could each face a statutory penalty of five years’ imprisonment. Frankly, they should all go away permanently in my book. They look like a national security threat to me… they were flat out planning terrorism in my opinion. All five defendants are scheduled to appear in federal court in Albuquerque on Sept. 4.
The Department of Justice did the right thing here and I contend they were just waiting to spring this on these radicals. The de facto leader Siraj Ibn Wahhaj is allegedly the son of one of the unindicted co-conspirators of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He was also being held on a warrant from Georgia.
He allegedly kidnapped his son from the state, whose investigation led police to the compound. Siraj’s is reportedly the dead child found on the grounds.
Earlier this month, Thomas Clark, who is one of the five’s attorneys, argued that the defendants were being singled out because they were black Muslims.
“If these were white people of a Christian faith who owned guns, that’s not a big deal because there’s a Second Amendment right to own firearms in this country,” he said at a hearing on August 13. That is absolutely ludicrous considering what was going on at that camp. But it was enough for a liberal judge to let them initially walk.
The FBI has now righted that wrong.
Hurricane Looters Stealing $100K In Diamonds And Gold Blindsided With Insane Dose Of Karma
Forget Hurricane Florence, what we really need to be concerned about is the damage the looters cause after the storm passes. While people are desperately trying to pick up the pieces.
As the devastating storm was passing, during the height of the terrifying winds and rain, someone actually broke in and smashed through cases and stole more than $100,000 worth of jewelry at Snowden’s Jewelers in North Carolina.
The store owner, Chris Snowden, confirmed the looters took bridal sets, they took gold chains, and they took some watches. He then added that his store probably took a loss in excess of $100,000, plus what the actual storm damage caused.
“They busted up my cases, they busted up my front door, I walked in and the storm did a whole bunch of damage from roof leaks, but on top of that, all of the glass damage that we’re going have to replace. It’s just devastating.” Snowden said. He also said that he knew this was happening since right as the eye of the storm was passing through his store alarm went off and he got a call from the alarm company. But he couldn’t get to it because of the 100 miles per hour winds and the police weren’t available.
Here is more on this via Fox 8:
“Left helpless to stop the criminals taking advantage of his store in the middle of one of the worst natural disasters North Carolina has ever seen, Snowden could only wait as the tempest thrashed. What he found knocked the wind right out him.
“I showed up and my heart just sank, my front door was busted out, several of my showcases were busted and jewelry was taken from it, with everything that was going on, I just found it hard to believe that someone would take advantage of us in that type of a situation,” Snowden said.
The business owner alerted pawn shops who are keeping an eye out for the jewelry that was swiped from his store, but he still can’t figure out why someone would exploit an already desperate situation.
“My father and I started this business 28 years ago. We’ve worked day in and day out in the store every day of the week for the last 28 years,” he said. “You know there’s desperation going on and people are using the excuse of needing necessity, but this isn’t something that someone needs for survival.”
Through the prism of the shards of glass left by the thieves, Snowden is hopeful something will give and that someone will speak up.
Snowden is determined to reopen despite the thousands upon thousands of dollars that were pilfered in the middle of the storm. He says he is providing a $1,000 reward to anyone with information that leads to an arrest.
Apparently, this wasn’t an isolated case according to WITN:
“Police say they arrested three looters after setting up an online undercover sting operation.
“Jacksonville police say during the height of the hurricane, officers saw a broken out front window at The Athlete’s Foot on North Marine Boulevard. Because of the hurricane, police had to put their investigation on hold until they could contact the owners and find out if anything was taken.
“On Tuesday, police say the suspects were using the online app “Letgo” to sell the stolen goods to undercover officers.
“Jalen Martin, 18, Nahriek Dorsey, 23, and James Brooks, 18, were charged with felony breaking and entering, looting, larceny after breaking and entering, obtaining property by false pretenses, injury to real property, and curfew violation.
“Dozens of pairs of stolen shoes, along with dozens of clothing articles were recovered, police say, many with security devices and tags still attached.
“The three Jacksonville men were all given $70,000 secured bonds.”
Seriously though, what kind of people do this? It has to be the lowest form of scum on earth. They wait for a disaster like this to go steal things from their neighbors and local businesses? This here is why we need the Second Amendment and a law should be attached to it that in cases of emergency like this anyone caught looting their fellow man’s property has every right to protect their property by any means necessary. No questions asked.
If you want to act like a savage, you should be treated like one, don’t you agree?
BREAKING NOW: 139 Arrested In Just TWO Hours – It’s About Time!
Isn’t it great to finally have a president who actually keeps the promises he made during the campaign?
The Daily Caller is reporting that Arizona Border Patrol agents are now confirming that on Sunday 193 illegal aliens were arrested in two separate instances and within two hours of each other.
A spokesperson for the agency confirmed that most of the illegals traveling as families were determined to be unaccompanied children. The first encounter of the morning had 102 illegal immigrants surrender to Border Patrol officials and 91 illegal immigrants were found an hour later in the same area.
Children as little as 1-years old were confirmed as being part of the group. And the adults of the group are said to have originally come from El Salvador and Honduras. The illegal aliens were processed for immigration violations.
Here is more on this via U.S Customs and Border Protection:
“Trend Continues as Agents Arrest 193 Aliens in Ajo Within 2 Hours
Release Date: September 19, 2018
“TUCSON, Ariz. – Ajo Station Border Patrol agents patrolling along the border several miles west of Arizona’s Port of Lukeville encountered two large groups of illegal aliens Sunday, consisting of a combined 193 adults and children.
“In the first incident, 102 people surrendered to Border Patrol agents. About an hour later, agents encountered another 91 illegal aliens in the same area. Both groups were comprised of adults and children, some as young as 1, from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. Agents determined most of the people were traveling as families, but 11 children were unaccompanied.
“Agents evaluated the 193 illegal aliens and determined no further medical attention was needed. After transporting everyone to the Ajo Border Patrol Station, they were processed for immigration violations.
“Transnational criminal organizations exploit the vulnerability of foreign nationals with false promises of legal status and encourage dangerous border crossings, placing lives at risk.
“The Border Patrol’s mission is to protect U.S. borders between official ports of entry but agents are equally concerned with the safety of anyone they encounter. Tucson Sector Border Patrol officials continue to publicize warnings about the dangers of entering the U.S. illegally; especially during the summer months when temperatures can exceed 120 degrees.”
The arrest of over 190 illegal aliens in Arizona didn’t stop there. It was followed by another group of 170 unaccompanied illegal immigrant children and families who turned themselves into Texas Border Patrol agents on Tuesday.
Here is more on this via The Daily Caller:
“A group of 170 unaccompanied illegal immigrant children and families turned themselves into Border Patrol officials in Texas on Tuesday.
“The smuggled group sought the first agents they could find after midnight, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reported Tuesday. The illegal immigrants are being processed by Border Patrol officials.
“As agents prepared the group for transport, the criminal organizations took advantage of the limited resources and simultaneously attempted to smuggle multiple other groups whom actively attempted to evade apprehension,” according to CBP.
“A combined total of over 16,000 unaccompanied youth and people traveling in family units were either detained along the southwest border or were deemed inadmissible at entry ports in August, according to CBP figures released Sept. 12. Family unit apprehensions were 38 percent higher than in July.
“Smugglers and traffickers understand our broken immigration laws better than most and know that if a family unit illegally enters the U.S. they are likely to be released into the interior,” Department of Homeland Security (DHS) spokesman Tyler Houlton said in a statement, The Daily Caller News Foundation previously reported. (RELATED: Illegal Immigration By Family Units Surges To Highest-Ever August Total)
“The 1997 Flores Settlement, a federal court order that laid the foundation for immigration detention, requires children accompanying families entering the U.S. illegally to be released within 20 days of apprehension, TheDCNF reported.
“CBP did not immediately respond to TheDCNF’s request for comment in time for press.”
The Border Patrol confirmed that nearly 27 percent of the people arrested are 16-year-old and around 37 percent are 17-year-old unaccompanied children for the fiscal year 2018 to date. 3 percent of the unaccompanied children have been at or below 3-years-old.
Those traveling in families, or what they claim are families, however, had younger children that were arrested. Over 50 percent of children at or below 7-years-old who came with their parents illegally were arrested as of April.
God Bless President Trump for having the guts to actually put a stop to this lawlessness and for protecting our nation’s sovereignty which has been ignored for decades. A nation with no borders isn’t a nation and we need to know who is coming here, no matter what the age.
Mexico understands this issue, and they prove it by having and strictly enforcing laws that make our laws look like they were written by Mickey Mouse. If you get caught there as an illegal alien, chances are you will be slapped with a jail sentence of two years. But somehow it’s us here in America who are the “nationalists!”
Libs Heads Explode Over What Trump ‘Dared’ To Say To Hurricane Victim – LOVE IT!
Now I think we can all collectively say we have now heard everything from the left. The left wing in...
Kavanaugh’s Accuser About To Cash In BIG TIME And Hasn’t Even Testified!
The left is hellbent on destroying this country!
Hurricane Looters Stealing $100K In Diamonds And Gold Blindsided With Insane Dose Of Karma
Now, they'll face the consequences.
BREAKING NOW: 139 Arrested In Just TWO Hours – It’s About Time!
It's great to see the rule of law upheld!
JUSTICE! Dog The Bounty Hunter Just Unleashed Hell On Man Who Threatened Trump’s Life
Nobody else will make people pay for threatening Trump's life - Go DOG!