Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Culture

Tom Arnold’s Twisted Plan For Barron Trump Just Leaked – It’s Happening At His School

Published

on

Starting to think maybe Twitter and celebrities don’t mix.

This time IJR is reporting that B-list actor, Tom Arnold, took to Twitter to claim that he intends to show up at 12-year-old Barron Trump’s New York school and harass the first son in order to protest President Donald Trump’s immigration policies which were signed into law in the 90s by then-President Bill Clinton and implemented by former President Barack Hussein Obama in 2014.

“Arnold was responding to a tweet from producer Judd Apatow who compared housing at the border as “concentration camps””

Trending: Rock Star Sees Trump Supporter In Crowd, Jumps Off Stage And Makes Him Pay Vile Price [Video]

The True Lies actor later announced that he was teaming up with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen in order to “take down” President Trump. Arnold claims that Cohen has some sort of dirt on Trump and that he and Arnold will release it soon.

Arnold is said to currently be prepping a Viceland investigative documentary series intended to dig up dirt and damaging recordings from President Donald Trump’s past. Evidence Arnold says he intends to use to “end” Trump’s political career.

CNN reported:

“If Tom Arnold knows one thing, it’s how to get attention. And that’s exactly what he is doing now, hyping his forthcoming TV show for Viceland, while stirring speculation about Michael Cohen’s allegiance to President Trump.

Arnold is a dedicated Trump critic. So eyebrows were raised when he tweeted a picture of himself with Cohen on Thursday night — and when Cohen retweeted it. Cohen, Trump’s longtime personal lawyer and “fixer,” is now under federal investigation.

In a series of interviews on Friday, Arnold hinted that Cohen confided in him and repeatedly suggested that Cohen is turning against Trump.

But there may be less here than meets the eye.

Arnold was in the lobby of the Loews Regency New York Hotel, where Cohen is known to be staying. Arnold was talking with Brian Hiatt, a senior writer for Rolling Stone magazine.

“I was with Tom and we had a polite and brief interaction with Michael Cohen after we bumped into him at the Regency Hotel,” Hiatt told CNN. “I took that picture of them together.”

Impromptu ‘Fox & Friends’ interview caps President Trump’s wild media week

This lines up with what Cohen said on Twitter Friday night: “This was a chance, public encounter in the hotel lobby where he asked for a selfie.”

Arnold said on CNN that he was going to spend the weekend with Cohen, which prompted Cohen to tweet, “Not spending the weekend together, did not discuss being on his show nor did we discuss @POTUS.”

Later in the evening, Arnold admitted on MSNBC that he probably “oversold” the extent of his conversations with Cohen. But he insisted that the two men had weekend plans.

Confused yet? Maybe the better question is: Are you entertained?

Arnold played to the cameras in his interviews on CNN and MSNBC. One minute he was chatty. The next minute he was evasive. Sometimes he looked down the barrel of the lens mischievously, like he was having fun. Other times he sounded nervous. Some wondered if it was all just a performance.

After all, Arnold has been an actor for decades. In recent years he has also been a prolific tweeter. His criticism of Trump has been unusually pointed, even by Hollywood standards.

Regardless, Arnold’s comments on Friday were clearly newsworthy — because he really did have an encounter with Cohen.

Report: Prosecutors subpoena National Enquirer records in Michael Cohen investigation

On Friday afternoon Arnold told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace that Cohen “knows Donald Trump does not care about him.”

(Earlier this week, the Wall Street Journal reported that Cohen has complained about Trump not offering to pay his legal fees. CNN reported that “Cohen has expressed frustration that he is not getting assistance from Trump with his substantial legal fees, according to a source familiar with the matter.”)

Later in the day on Friday, Arnold told CNN’s Poppy Harlow that Cohen is “working with America, he’s on the good side.” Arnold added: “He’s not working with Trump, let’s put it that way.”

And he told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell that Cohen told him “I’m with you.”

But it remains to be seen if this is anything more than wishful thinking by Arnold.

In the interviews, Arnold also teased his forthcoming Viceland show. The small Vice-branded cable channel could use some hit shows — so in May it ordered eight episodes of “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes with Tom Arnold.”

Vice said the show would follow Arnold “as he uses his network of connections” to undercover incriminating Trump-related tapes.

For years there has been chatter about possible material in the archive of “The Apprentice” that might embarrass or shame the former host.

On CNN, Harlow asked him, “Do you have any tapes of the president that the public is not already aware of?”

Yes, he said, “we have a lot of tapes.”

On MSNBC, Arnold said that Cohen will be the subject of one of the episodes. But Cohen has not given him an actual interview.

So viewers may have to wait until September to see if Arnold is bluffing. And that’s just how he and Viceland like it.”

So all this is just a publicity stunt in order to get people to watch his show? Does this man even understand that you don’t go around threatening the first family? Did he ever threaten Chelsea Clinton for her father signing this law into place? Or did he ever threaten Malia and Sasha Obama for the fact that her father implemented this law and even went as far as to put illegal alien children in cages in 2014? Probably not because it’s now very clear Arnold doesn’t care about any children, all he cares about is saving his non-existing career and this is the only way he knows how to do it since it’s highly unlikely that Roseanne Barr would ever take this never-was back.

Now I’m starting to fully understand why Roseanne Barr kicked this guy to the curb. Notice how the only way to describe him as an actor is to go all the way back to 1994 when he had a secondary role in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s and Jamie Lee Curtis’ True Lies. Coincidently that film came out during his 4-year long marriage to Roseanne. Starting to see a pattern here?

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Culture

Rock Star Sees Trump Supporter In Crowd, Jumps Off Stage And Makes Him Pay Vile Price [Video]

This has to be the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome to date!

Published

on

A Trump supporter is now saying that he was attacked when he attended a July concert in Sacramento, California. By none other than the touring band’s lead singer.

Tim Hildebrand, who is a local farmer, claims that Social Distortion lead singer Mike Ness began bashing President Donald Trump and America during his performance. So he did what any patriotic American would do in counter protest and flipped off the band.

Hildebrand explained he stood silently in protest with his middle finger up for the next two songs, the band played. “I pretty much said I paid for your music, not your politics,” said the patriot.

But Ness, who is the lead singer then confronted him and the conflict escalated.

Here is more on this via the Daily Mail::

“The lead singer of a legendary punk rock band allegedly attacked a Trump supporter during a show in California last month.

“Tim Hildebrand said that he suffered a bloody lip, two black eyes and a concussion while attending a Social Distortion performance at the Ace of Spades nightclub in Midtown Sacramento on July 17.

“Footage of the incident shows 56-year-old frontman Mike Ness apparently spitting on a member of the crowd before taking off his guitar and jumping into the audience.

“‘I wasn’t able to defend myself because people in the crowd were holding me back,’ he said.

“According to network affiliate CBS13, the tussle broke out after Hildebrand began jeering the singer while Ness trashed President Donald Trump and the United States between songs.

“‘I pretty much said I paid for your music, not your politics,’ Hildebrand claimed in a self-recorded video clip captured on his camera phone and later provided to CBS13.

“He added: ‘I stood pretty much with my silent protest with my middle finger up for the next two songs.’

“That prompted Ness to motion for the California man to come towards the stage, where the notoriously curmudgeon frontman apparently spat in his face.

“The clip shows the two start yelling at each other and as tempers run hot, the situation quickly escalates.

“‘[He] takes his guitar off, jumps off the stage and proceeds to punch me multiple times in the head,’ Hildebrand said.

“Another spectator at the show, Social Distortion fan James Mauldin, said that Ness acted unprofessionally and should not have attacked a fan, calling the scuffle ‘a little bit excessive.’

“But Mauldin also noted that controversy is part of the punk rock culture. ‘If you’re that into politics, don’t put yourself in a situation where it could become a problem for you,’ said Mauldin.

“Hildebrand said that after the alleged attack, security guards escorted him from the venue where he filed a police report with cops stationed outside.

“For the Republican and farmer from the nearby town of Galt, Hildebrand, who grew up listening to the Social Distortion, never thought he’d find himself in a physical confrontation with one of his musical heroes.

“‘Someone that has the status that he does shouldn’t get away with assaulting someone,’ Hildebrand said, adding ‘If he wants to have a talk someday, man to man, I would love that but he would have to not be a child about it.’

“For his part, Hildebrand is weighing whether to take action against the singer and collect damages.

“A representative for the band has not responded to requests for comment.”

According to Hildebrand, Ness began to yell at him as he took his guitar off and jumps off the stage as he proceeds to punch the patriot multiple times in the head. Wow.

Hildebrand points to a video which seems to confirm his story. Ness appears to yell at a member of the audience, stop playing in the middle of the song, and hops off stage to attack someone. He then goes back on stage and resumes playing. Wow, I am guessing drugs must have been involved here.

The attacked fan later said he wasn’t able to defend himself because people in the crowd were holding him back as Ness beat him.

Sadly, when all was said and done the Republican farmer and lifelong fan of Social Distortion confirms that Ness gave him a concussion, a busted lip, two black eyes, and almost knocked out one of his teeth as he was escorted out of the venue by security after being attacked. He filed a police report and plans to press charges. Sacramento Police are investigating the incident.

Good for him, make sure this band pays for what they have done to you! This has to be the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome to date and it can’t go unpunished!

Continue Reading

Culture

Immigrant Actor Antonio Sabato Jr. Had Enough Of ‘View’ Hosts And Dismantles Them LIVE [Video]

This is the way you handle The View!

Published

on

Immigrant actor Antonio Sabato Jr. just crushed the hosts of “The View” when they started talking with him about immigration. The truth bombs absolutely crushed them when he started talking from the heart and giving them the truth about immigration and the right way to do things. It seems like the hosts from “The View” tried to set him up to sabotage Donald Trump and his ideas for immigration reform and protecting the border by reducing illegal immigration. Whatever they might have had planned didn’t work.

Sabato Jr. absolutely crushed them with his honest words. The hosts didn’t really know what to do and it seems like they regretted having him on the show. They probably assumed that having an immigrant on their show would result in Sabato Jr. dismantling Trump and giving the hosts exactly what they wanted. Not so fast!

Not everyone believes in supporting illegal immigration and trashing the president just because he wants to protect the borders and eliminate sanctuary city status that’s constantly plaguing the nation when criminals run free in the land of Democrat-controlled cities. It’s one thing to be an illegal immigrant, but when there are violent illegal immigrants s******y assaulting children (see Philadelphia) then you have a major problem.

Sabato Jr. supports legal immigration and that’s the way to do it.

Katie Jerkovich from The Daily Caller posted this about Antonio Sabato Jr.’s truth bombs: “We had to wait in line and struggle and save a lot of money,” Sabato explained.

The comments came after host Sunny Hostin questioned his support of a wall being built after he explained that he came to the country from Italy at 12-years-old speaking no English.

“Let me ask you another thing difficult for me to understand,” Hostin said. “We talked about your family having to hide their identity during the Holocaust in Czechoslovakia and you came here at 12 years old from Italy speaking no English and this country embraced you.”

“You call yourself an immigrant, but you’re in favor of the wall being built, being paid for by the American people and keeping other immigrants out of the country much like yourself,” she added.

“The way I see it, I want the American people to be taken care of first,” Sabato, who is running for Congress in California, responded. “I don’t want the American people to take care of everybody else’s problem…”

“But if they felt that way when your family was coming over here you would still be in Italy,” Joy Behar interrupted.

“I came here legally. We had to wait in line and struggle and save a lot of money,” Sabato shared. “There’s people like that waiting in line. So, they deserve their chance. We need to legalize — I mean there has to be reform… but at the same time, we need to protect our borders and build.”

“But logically people who are coming in even legally or illegally are flying in, they’re not jumping over a wall,” Behar exclaimed. “It’s a waste of money. Isn’t it? That’s how I see it.”

“We are arresting at the border 1,000 people every single day,” Sabato said. “And there’s probably a lot more coming in. So we can’t allow that to happen and they’re bringing a lot of drugs or whatever. So, we need to protect the American people. That’s all I’m saying.”

“And you think this wall is going to do it,” Behar quipped.

“It’s done it for Israel. Mexico has a got a wall,” Sabato shared. “Why can’t we?”

“It’s a very big, big, big expensive wall we’re talking about and it may not be cost-effective.”

“We spend $100 billion on immigration every year. The wall will cost, will probably cost less than $20 billion,” the actor shared. ” So, we will save a lot of money.”

The hosts of “The View” have a funny history of getting owned on their own show. It wasn’t that long ago when Whoopi Goldberg got told she has “Trump Derangement Syndrome” when Judge Jeanine Pirro was a guest. The funny videos from “The View” seem to happen every once in a while and they just keep getting better.

The only thing we can do now is wait to see who the next guest is that causes a funny stir or a wickedly exciting commotion big enough to get the guests all worked up!

Antonio Sabato Jr. had a very calm and firm demeanor in his delivery. Judge Jeanine was more bold and outspoken.

Who’s next?

Continue Reading

Thanks for sharing!

We'd like to invite you to become a RWN insider. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Send this to a friend