The former pop star turned bigmouth Trump-hater who offered up her body at the Women’s March is in the news again. Madonna is now being accused of harassing neighbors at her multi-million dollar apartment in New York. It seems like the material girl can’t seem to get her name out of the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. Papa don’t preach, but I don’t think he would like to see this either. It’s a shame she went from one of the biggest stars in the world while she performed like a virgin, but then she turned into a liberal activist going to women’s marches and protesting out loud about Donald Trump.
Too bad she doesn’t live in La Isla Bonita, or else she might get away with this nonsense, but this time a judge has got her under wraps. The performer will live to tell, but she might not be going on a trip for the holiday to celebrate the 4th of July if she stays locked up in her apartment all week. Some people might consider this borderline insanity, but don’t try telling that to a judge. It might be time for Madonna to take a bow.
Daily Mail stated: “She’s been embroiled in a legal dispute with her apartment building in New York since 2016.
And Madonna was warned by a Manhattan judge that she is ‘harassing’ her neighbours, reports Page Six on Saturday.
Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Gerald Lebovits said the pop superstar was ‘merely harassing’ fellow residents of Harperley Hall on West 64th Street and Central Park West, according to the publication.
The star was criticised for continuing to seek records from the building’s board after she lost a legal bid which challenged a rule about her being present at the $7.3 million apartment.
The Papa Don’t Preach songstress has been pushing back against a rule which was introduced at her her Upper West Side co-op in 2015, which dictated that she had to be physically present when any of her family or staff are there.
The Queen of Pop reportedly wanted access to board records including voting information and annual meeting minutes to ‘investigate how her lease was changed’ and ‘how her family may use Unit 7A without breaching the lease.’
The judge said on Friday: ‘Plaintiff does not need those materials anymore to prove a case that, by law, she is no longer allowed to prove.’
Madonna sued in 2016, after the board changed her original proprietary lease two years earlier, to say that her children and domestic help cannot live in the unit unless she herself is ‘in residence’ at the time.
‘Plaintiff is a world-renowned recording artist, performer and singer who is constantly on world tours,’ she claimed in her 2016 suit.
‘As such, plaintiff owns many residences around the world and travels extensively worldwide,’ she said in court papers.
Last September, Lebovits said she waited too long to sue and tossed the claim challenging the new lease.
The popstar has six children, two teenagers Rocco and Lourdes as well as two adopted 10-year-olds David Banda and Mercy James, and five-year-old adopted twin girls Estere and Stella.
She’s currently relocated to an 18th century palace in Lisbon, Portugal, after son David Banda joined the Benfica youth football academy last year.”
That seems like the worlds biggest mess with any neighbor. Why would a millionaire want to deal with this nonsense? Why can’t she just be nice to people? She needs to get into the groove and start being a better neighbor so she can avoid dealing with pointless lawsuits like this. She better thank her lucky stars and beg for some forgiveness like a prayer, but even then – she might still be in trouble!
This could be the one time it wasn’t OK for Madonna to express herself. I hope she cherishes her former days and turns it around. Hopefully she knocks it off or a judge might dress her up in an orange suit one day.
Trending Now on Right Wing News
Christian Bridal Magazine Forced Out of Business For Not Featuring Gay Couple
A Christian bridal magazine named White Magazine has been forced out of business in Australia for refusing to feature a gay couple. It has been published for twelve years. Because of the lawsuits and bad PR, Luke and Carla Burrell have released a statement saying that the magazine is “no longer economically viable.”
A brutal intimidation campaign was launched against the magazine by violent activists. It cost the Christian magazine advertisers, staff, and contributors who were threatened with physical violence. Breitbart has more on this vicious attack against Christian values:
A major Australian wedding magazine has been forced to close after a campaign by violence-threatening activists against the Christian-run publication over its failure to feature same-sex couples.
Luke and Carla Burrell, who have published White Magazine for 12 years, posted a statement Saturday announcing that the magazine was “no longer economically viable” following an intimidation campaign which saw advertisers, staff, and contributors targeted for abuse and threats of physical violence.
The couple said that, while the publication had always been secular, they were forced to “pick a side” earlier in the year when the Australian state broadcaster, ABC, published a piece in which former contributors to the publication “raised the alarm about White’s lack of LGBTQI diversity”.
Photographer Lara Hotz said she felt “extremely hurt” by the magazine’s rejection of same-sex wedding shoots following the introduction of same-sex marriage in Australia last year, adding: “It appears they are happy to take money, content and photographs from LGBTQI advertisers and contributors, but are yet to support and represent us in the same way as heterosexual couples are represented in the magazine.”
Bombing Outside Australian Christian Lobby HQ by Gay Activist ‘Not Political’
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 27, 2017
In their blog post, titled ‘Farewell’, the Burrells said they had “no agenda but love”, stressing: “We have no desire to create a social, political or legal war, which only divides people further and does more damage than good. To us, our faith is anchored in love without judgement.”
Reporting that they were “really saddened” by the campaign, during which “couples who have featured in our magazine have also been the subject of online abuse despite their individual beliefs”, the pair closed their post by stating: “We hope that one day soon our society can learn to accept people’s differences and different points of view and love each other no matter what. That’s where real positive change begins.”
The Burrells case is “only the tip of the iceberg” and represents “a quiet crisis of freedom that runs far deeper”, according to the Australian Christian Lobby (ACL), which warned the government’s failure so far to deliver religious protections it promised after the same-sex marriage referendum means “good people of faith are suffering”.
A report published in The Australian noted the case of Christian wedding photographer Jason Tey, who was hauled to a State Equal Opportunity Commission not for declining service to LGBT individuals but simply for stating his religious beliefs.
The professional from Western Australia got in trouble after “he agreed to photograph the children of a same-sex couple but disclosed a conflict of belief, in case they felt more comfortable hiring someone else”, reports the centre-right newspaper.
Australian rugby star attacked for declining to support gay marriage campaign due to Christian beliefs https://t.co/CtZigMv9Z2
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) September 14, 2017
“At the conciliation hearing, it was demanded that Mr Tey provide an admission of discrimination as well as a written apology to be published publicly on the homepage of his website and all social media pages associated with his photography business for at least two months.”
The ACL “has been called in to provide help to more than 50 people who have faced legal trouble for living out their faith”, said the organisation’s managing director, Martyn Iles, describing as “a nightmare” the situations faced by Mr Tey and the Burrells.
“Few cases come to the public attention because people are afraid to speak. The intolerance they face is formidable,” he continued.
“Jason is being sued simply for stating his beliefs. Luke and Clara were harassed out of business for saying and doing nothing – for their silence.
“That is shocking. We are at the stage where anything less than total affirmation is worthy of vicious attack. We’re spiralling into an Orwellian nightmare.”
Celebrity Pop Star Leaves Islam: ‘I Don’t Believe Any of It’
Islam is a very demanding religion and more and more people are leaving it because they do not agree with its mandated theology. One of those is former One Direction member and pop superstar Zayn Malik. He was brought up in a Muslim home and environment but now says he no longer believes in the teachings of Islamic theology.
Malik believes in God, but not in hell. He believes in being a good person but he does not believe in a certain language or praying in it five times a day. He also doesn’t believe in praying over halal meat. His family has accepted his beliefs. However, more stringent Islamists won’t. For many of them, the penalty for leaving Islam is death. You are branded as an apostate when you leave Islam. More on this from Breitbart:
Former One Direction member and pop superstar Zayn Malik revealed he is no longer a practicing Muslim, principally because he does not believe in the teachings of Islamic theology.
The pop superstar was raised in a Muslim family of both Pakistani and Irish descent in the British town of Bradford, and as a young boy studied the Qu’ran and attended mosque. However, the 25-year-old admitted he no longer follows the religion and instead prioritizes simply being a “good person.”
“I don’t believe you need to eat a certain meat that’s been prayed over a certain way,” Malik said in an interview with Vogue magazine. “I don’t believe you need to read a prayer in a certain language five times a day. I don’t believe any of it. I just believe if you’re a good person, everything is going to go right for you.”
“I believe whatever people’s religious beliefs are is between them and whoever or whatever they’re practicing,” he continued. “For me, I have a spiritual belief of there is a God. Do I believe there’s a hell? No.”
Malik claimed his family was accepting of his decision, and he was ultimately pleased to have “built his life around the tenets of Islam.”
“With my mum and dad, they were always there to educate us – I did go to mosque, I did study Islam – but they gave us the option so you could choose for yourself,” he explained. “There’s definitely beautiful parts to every religion.”
The news may come as a disappointment to some liberal Islamic campaigners, many of whom previously have held him up as a young Muslim role model. However, as pointed out by one Twitter user, the teen heartthrob’s lifestyle of drinking, partying, and dating was not particularly compatible with Islamic theology in the first place.
WHOA: Trump Admin Reveals BIGGEST Move Again Yet Again Acosta — ‘Permanently’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Sara...
Democrat-Controlled House Just Changed Major 181-Year Rule For Muslims
Change is not always a good thing.
Newly Dem Congresswoman Didn’t Realize You’re Not Supposed To Admit This Out Loud…
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Chicks...
Trump Says What His Number One Regret Is Since He’s Been POTUS
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Chicks...
JUSTICE SERVED! Trump Ordered Feds In 6 States To Arrest All Of Them
America finally has a President that cares about his country.