Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Trump Just Destroyed John Kerry’s Chance To Run For President With One Bold Statement

Published

on

The Democratic field for the upcoming presidency in 2020 is going to probably be a very large one. One that has a lot of contenders and very few of them will be truly qualified to take the position. Some of their choices may even be downright humorous.

One of those, in my opinion, would be former Secretary of State John Kerry. He was the purveyor of the disastrous Iran nuclear deal that President Trump has since pulled us out of. If he can’t handle geopolitics, he should not be president in my estimation and that’s putting it mildly.

President Trump on Monday tweeted that he would be “so lucky” if former Secretary of State John Kerry launched a White House bid to challenge Trump in 2020. Trump stated, “I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President. I should only be so lucky – although the field that is currently assembling looks really good – FOR ME!”

That tweet all by itself was a knockout blow to Kerry and Trump’s just getting warmed up. If Kerry plans on running against Trump, he’s going to have to do much better than this.

Kerry, who was the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, did not rule out a potential 2020 White House bid during an interview on Sunday. He said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that talking about the 2020 race is a “distraction.” Right. I would say there is a very good chance he’s already started putting a team together.

“Talking about 2020 right now is a total distraction and waste of time,” Kerry said. “What we need to do is focus on 2018. We need to win back the confidence of the country to move in a better direction and to do it in sensible ways. We are in a moment of crisis for our country. The world is in a moment of crisis.”

In that same interview, Kerry also said President Trump’s decision-making is often not based on fact or advice and accused the president of making things up. Sounds like Kerry is just itching to get stomped in the next election. This was in response to Trump saying that the Iran nuclear agreement, which Kerry helped negotiate, was the “worst ever.”

“Unfortunately — and I say this sadly — more often than not, he really just doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” Kerry snidely commented. “He makes things up. And he’s making that up, as he has other things.”

Kerry also made it very clear in that same interview that he intended to “continue to be an activist” in areas where he had been involved as secretary of state, including the Iran nuclear agreement and the Paris climate accord. In other words, he’s going to be sticking his nose where it does not belong and he will be obstructing President Trump at every turn.

Trump has pulled us out of both of those Obama-era agreements since he took office. “I’m going to continue to fight,” Kerry said Sunday. So will Trump and he’s better at it.

President Trump is right. If Kerry becomes the nominee, Trump will most likely win in a landslide for a whole host of reasons. In fact, most of the Democratic field would help Trump win again. Somehow, I don’t think President Trump is very worried about it considering the playing field at hand.

Kerry, a former U.S. senator from Massachusetts failed to derail former President George W. Bush’s second White House bid, falling 19 electoral votes short. Can you imagine what would happen to him running against Trump? Happily, I can.

Democrats are expected to face a crowded primary field in their race to challenge Trump. More than a dozen current and former senators, governors and mayors are already said to be eyeing 2020 campaigns. It’s going to be a circus so get your popcorn ready.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


Florida’s INTENSE Governor’s Race JUST CALLED – MAJOR Upset Underway Now

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by USA Today:

Andrew Gillum will have to rely on the courts if he has any chance to become Florida’s first black governor.

A recount of more than 8 million ballots that ended Thursday afternoon confirmed that Republican Ron DeSantis beat the Democratic Tallahassee mayor in the nationally watched race that galvanized progressives across the country.

The final tally, headed to certification next week, was 4,075,445 for DeSantis and 4,041,762 for Gillum.

The margin of victory was enough for DeSantis, a former congressman representing Jacksonville, to avoid a hand recount of questionable ballots set aside for further review. He had already assembled a transition team to prepare for his ascendance as Florida’s 46th governor.

But Gillum is not conceding. He and his supporters believe there is still a path to victory: lawsuits that could add more votes in support of him.

“A vote denied is justice denied — the State of Florida must count every legally cast vote,” Gillum said in a statement after the recount totals were released. “As today’s unofficial reports and recent court proceedings make clear, there are tens of thousands of votes that have yet to be counted. We plan to do all we can to ensure that every voice is heard in this process. Voters need to know that their decision to participate in this election, and every election, matters. It is not over until every legally casted vote is counted.”

The deadline for the recount was 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Thursday but Palm Beach County, a Democratic stronghold, did not complete its recount. It was the only one of Florida’s 67 counties that failed to do so. A lawsuit filed by Democrats could find more votes for Gillum there, for example.

After Election Day, DeSantis, led Gillum by fewer than 34,000 votes or a margin of .409 percent. At the time, the race was one of three under a statewide mandated recount. Margins in the Senate and state’s agriculture commissioner were also under the half-percent margin needed to automatically trigger a machine recount.

After the recount, the margin barely changed.

Gillum, 39, had attracted a national following as he sought to make history.

Potential 2020 presidential candidates Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., campaigned for him and he was often featured on national news shows after he scored an unexpected win in the Democratic gubernatorial primary in August.

But he was continually dogged by ethical issues, including his acceptance of tickets to the hit Broadway show “Hamilton,” a lavish trip to Costa Rica with lobbyist pals, and a fundraiser underwritten by an undercover FBI agent.

The victory by DeSantis, 40, who is an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, keeps the governor’s mansion in GOP hands, where it has been since 1999.

Continue Reading

Melania Demands Donald To Fire His Top Man – Looks Like She’ll Get Her Way!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by CNBC:

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, may be out of his job soon as a result of a conflict with first lady Melania Trump and other people in the White House, seven sources have told NBC News.

Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff, is being considered for the job, among other candidates, three of the sources told NBC.

Two White House officials told NBC that Melania Trump had told the president earlier in 2018 that Kelly had repeatedly turned down requests to promote some of her aides, even as Kelly’s staff received promotions. Trump reportedly directed Kelly to approve the first lady’s requests after learning of the disputes.

Melania Trump’s spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, told CNBC in a text message that “Chief Kelly and the First Lady have never ‘clashed.'”

Multiple outlets also reported that Trump also planned to remove deputy national security advisor Mira Ricardel, who is a top staffer to national security advisor John Bolton.

In an unusually harsh statement Tuesday, the first lady’s spokeswoman said Ricardel “no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

The Wall Street Journal, citing a White House official, reported shortly after that statement that Ricardel had been fired and escorted from the White House. But another official told reporters the story was untrue, and that Ricardel still worked at the White House.

Asked to confirm or deny that Ricardel still worked at the White House, Grisham told CNBC: “I have no idea.”

Multiple outlets had reported Tuesday that Ricardel had clashed with the first lady’s staff during a trip to Africa last month, among other disputes. But Grisham had told CNBC shortly before noon ET that Ricardel was “still there to my knowledge” and appeared to deny the report that there had been a dispute.

Earlier Tuesday afternoon, Ricardel had attended a White House event, where President Donald Trump led a ceremony for the religious holiday Diwali.

NBC’s report followed a slew of news that Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen may be on her way out, too.

The secretary’s potential forthcoming departure was reported a week after the midterm elections and days after the forced resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

But multiple outlets reported recently that Trump was planning a staff shakeup that would lead to both Nielsen and Kelly being removed.

“The Secretary is honored to lead the men and women of DHS and is committed to implementing the President’s security-focused agenda to protect Americans from all threats and will continue to do so,” DHS press secretary Tyler Houlton said in a statement Tuesday.

Nielsen had served in the Trump administration under Kelly before being confirmed to the Cabinet-level position in December.

Trump had praised Nielsen over the summer after she defended the administration’s border security goals amid a roiling controversy surrounding then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ “zero tolerance” immigration policy. Continue Reading

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend