Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Trump Just Prepared Massive Border Executive Order – Caravan Going Down! 

Published

on

Various reports are now pointing to the fact that President Donald Trump is now considering a sweeping executive order that would stop illegal aliens and asylum seekers from entering the U.S. at the southern border in an all-out effort to stop the so-called caravan traveling north through Mexico.

Here is more on this breaking story via Fox News:

Trending: Trump Gives Adam Schiff New Nickname And He Is Fuming

“Fox News has learned the proposal originated out of the White House and is one of several being considered. No final decision has been made.

“The Administration is considering a wide range of administrative, legal and legislative options to address the Democrat-created crisis of mass illegal immigration. No decisions have been made at this time. Nor will we forecast to smugglers or caravans what precise strategies will or will not be deployed,” a White House official said.

The order would be akin to Trump’s previous aggressive immigration-blocking executive orders, such as the travel ban aimed at halting people from some Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S.

Any attempt to block the entry of Central American migrants is likely to prompt legal challenges, though Trump is likely emboldened following a Supreme Court ruling earlier this summer that affirmed the president’s right to bar the entry of migrants who “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.”

The plan for the executive order comes just in the final stretch before the upcoming midterm elections, with Trump trying to make the issue of caravan the defining topic as voters head to the polls.

“Every time you see a caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic immigration laws!” Trump wrote in a tweet Monday. “Remember the midterms!”

Hundreds of U.S. troops are also set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as the caravan pushes north.

An official told Fox News on Thursday roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support,” including providing tents and vehicles.

It’s not immediately clear which units are being tasked with the mission as details are still being finalized. There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security.

Democrats, while previously outspoken regarding Trump’s immigration policies, are staying largely silent on the issue, instead preferring to remain focused on tackling the GOP on issues like health care, saying it’s the winning issue this election cycle.

DEMOCRATS AVOID SPARRING WITH TRUMP ON CARAVAN AS MIDTERM NEARS

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the top Democrats in the country, slammed Trump in a statement earlier this week regarding the caravan of migrants, saying the president is “desperate” to change the conversation because “health care is the number one issue Americans care about.”

According to a Kaiser Family Foundation survey published last week, which surveyed people since the beginning of the caravan earlier this month, the issue of immigration isn’t the top concern for voters. It ranks below health care, which has consistently been viewed as the most important issue. Other key issues have been the economy, jobs and policies concerning gun rights.”

If the president does go through with this executive order he would be putting into effect a Supreme Court ruling earlier this summer which affirmed the president’s right to refuse the entry of migrants who “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.”

This whole mess comes just days before the upcoming midterm elections and would cement President Trump’s position he made clear during the 2016 campaign which was to stop the invasion of people coming in through our southern border from the third world who have the mistaken belief that it’s our nation’s duty to take in the world’s problems.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


JUSTICE SERVED! Trump Ordered Feds In 6 States To Arrest All Of Them

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Breaking 911

CHICAGO — Federal officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in six Midwest states during a 30-day enforcement action, which ended Friday.

During this operation, ERO deportation officers made arrests in the following states: Illinois (134), Indiana (52), Kansas (43), Kentucky (60), Missouri (42) and Wisconsin (33). Of the 364 arrested, 187 had criminal convictions. Eighteen women and 346 men were arrested.

Aliens arrested during this operation are from the following 25 countries: Belarus (1), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1), Burma (1), Colombia (1), Czech Republic (2), Dominican Republic (1), Ecuador (2), El Salvador (2), Germany (1), Guatemala (54), Guinea (1), Haiti (1), Honduras (40), India (6), Jordan (1), Lithuania (1), Mexico (236), Moldova (1), Nicaragua (1), Nigeria (3), Peru (2), Poland (1), Romania (1), Saudi Arabia (1) and Ukraine (2).

More than half of the aliens arrested by ERO deportation officers during this operation had prior criminal histories that included convictions for the following crimes: assault, attempted murder, burglary, child neglect, child sexual exploitation, domestic violence, driving under the influence, drug possession, drug trafficking, fraud, hit and run, identity theft, illegal re-entry after deportation, indecent liberty with a minor, money laundering, obstructing justice, obstructing police, perjury prostitution, rape, sexual assault, theft, trespassing, and weapon offenses.

Seventy-one of those arrested were immigration fugitives; 97 others illegally re-entered the United States after having been previously deported, which is a felony. Depending on an alien’s criminality, an alien who re-enters the United States after having been previously deported commits a felony punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison, if convicted.

Following are criminal summaries of six offenders arrested in the ICE Chicago area of responsibility during this operation:

July 24: ICE arrested a 46-year-old Mexican man in Wood Dale, Illinois. He is a convicted felon for attempted murder. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
July 26: ICE arrested a 27-year-old Honduran man in Independence, Missouri. Earlier this year, he was convicted of domestic assault. He also is a convicted burglar. He remains in ICE custody pending removal proceedings.
July 27, ICE arrested a 37-year-old Mexican man in Bardstown, Kentucky. He is a convicted felon for rape and was previously removed; he later illegally re-entered the U.S.
July 30: ICE arrested a 25-year-old man from India in Champaign, Illinois. He was convicted of criminal sexual abuse on July 30. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
Aug. 6: ICE arrested a 25-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is a convicted felon for rape. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
Aug. 15: ICE arrested an 18-year-old Honduran man in Indianapolis. He is wanted in Louisiana for child rape charges. He remains in ICE custody pending his extradition to Louisiana.
Aug. 22: ICE arrested a 26-year-old Guatemalan man in Shelbyville, Kentucky. He was arrested earlier this month for distributing child pornography. He remains in ICE custody pending his removal.
The Chicago area of responsibility includes the six states of Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and Wisconsin.

“This operation targeted criminal aliens, public safety threats, and individuals who have violated our nation’s immigration laws,” said Ricardo Wong, field office director for ICE ERO Chicago. “Operations like this reflect the vital work our ERO officers do every day to protect our communities, uphold public safety and protect the integrity of our immigration laws. Read More

Continue Reading

CNN Just Declared an Emergency Regarding Acosta’s Desperation To Get In White House

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Breitbart News

CNN host Brian Stelter reports that the White House may once again revoke White House correspondent Jim Acosta’s press credential after a judge ruled to reinstate the “hard pass” last week. The network has asked for an emergency hearing in response to the threat.

“Friday’s court ruling means that a temporary restraining order is in effect for 14 days. But W.H. officials sent Acosta a letter stating that his press pass is set to be suspended again once the restraining order expires,” Stelter tweeted late Sunday.

In a statement shared through Stelter, CNN said suspending Acosta threatens “all journalists and news organizations.”

“The White House is continuing to violate the First and 5th Amendments of the Constitution,” the statement reads. “These actions threaten all journalists and news organizations. Jim Acosta and CNN will continue to report the news about the White House and the President.”

CNN has requested an “emergency” hearing in response to the White House’s warning.

Breitbart News reported on Friday that a judge granted CNN a 14-day temporary injunction regarding Acosta’s pass to expire November 30.

U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Kelly, citing the legal precedent from the 1977 D.C. Circuit Court case, Sherrill v. H. Knight, said the White House did not provide Acosta “due process” in revoking the pass. Kelly, a Trump appointee, made clear that the ruling was not based on whether the White House violated Acosta’s First Amendment rights. Rather, CNN and the White House correspondent demonstrated a likelihood of success in arguing that their Fifth Amendment rights to due process were breached, the judge said.

Further, the judge stated the fact that CNN has other pass holders does not reduce the level of “harm” towards the network’s White House correspondent. The judge also remarked on Acosta “laying hands” on a White House intern, calling the characterization “likely untrue” and “partly based on evidence of questionable accuracy.”

Notably, Kelly, referring to his ruling as “very limited” in nature, left the door open for the White House to revoke Acosta’s credentials, granted due process is respected.

Reacting to the ruling, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced it would “temporarily” reinstate the CNN reporter’s credentials and said the administration would come up with new rules to better the decorum during the briefings.

“Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House,” said Sanders. “In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter’s hard pass. We will also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future.”

In an interview that aired Sunday, President Trump told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Kelly’s ruling was not a “big deal” and warned Acosta’s pass would be revoked if he “misbehaves” once more.

“Yeah, it’s fine, I mean it’s not a big deal,” the president said. “What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct etc. etc. We’re doing that, were going to write them up right now. It’s not a big deal and if he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference.”

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend