Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Trump Prepares Border Executive Order – Caravan In Deep Trouble

Published

on

All we’ve been hearing about from MSM the last few days is “Trump is responsible for the bomb packages!” Perhaps it’s a distraction from the migrant caravan invasion force that’s headed towards our border.

Bad news for Dems & MSM, though. Trump may sign an executive order that will stop the caravan in its tracks.

Patriot Journal is reporting:

“We all know the massive caravan headed for America was created by Democrats.

Trending: Trump Gives Adam Schiff New Nickname And He Is Fuming

They sent “immigration activists” to migrant shelters in Honduras. These liberals organized the caravan (and the newly formed ones) and coached these people on what to say.

Because of the terrible laws passed under the Obama administration, these economic refugees think they can waltz into the United States. They seem to think they’ll earn special privilege, insulting the many legal immigrants who follow the rules.

But it looks like President Trump is making a swift move to derail their plans.

From Fox News:

President Trump is considering a sweeping executive order that would block migrants, including asylum seekers, from entering the U.S. at the southern border in a bid to stop the caravan traveling north through Mexico.

The White House, if it goes ahead with the measure, would issue new regulations restricting certain migrants from seeking asylum. The rules would effectively block most if not all the migrants who are taking part in the caravan, Politico first reported.

Fox News has learned the proposal originated out of the White House and is one of several being considered. No final decision has been made.

“The Administration is considering a wide range of administrative, legal and legislative options to address the Democrat-created crisis of mass illegal immigration. No decisions have been made at this time. Nor will we forecast to smugglers or caravans what precise strategies will or will not be deployed,” a White House official said.

The order would be akin to Trump’s previous aggressive immigration-blocking executive orders, such as the travel ban aimed at halting people from some Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S.

Any attempt to block the entry of Central American migrants is likely to prompt legal challenges, though Trump is likely emboldened following a Supreme Court ruling earlier this summer that affirmed the president’s right to bar the entry of migrants who “would be detrimental to the interests of the United States.”

The plan for the executive order comes just in the final stretch before the upcoming midterm elections, with Trump trying to make the issue of caravan the defining topic as voters head to the polls.

“Every time you see a caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic immigration laws!” Trump wrote in a tweet Monday. “Remember the midterms!”

Hundreds of U.S. troops are also set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as the caravan pushes north.

An official told Fox News on Thursday roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support,” including providing tents and vehicles.

It’s not immediately clear which units are being tasked with the mission as details are still being finalized. There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security.

Democrats, while previously outspoken regarding Trump’s immigration policies, are staying largely silent on the issue, instead preferring to remain focused on tackling the GOP on issues like health care, saying it’s the winning issue this election cycle.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the top Democrats in the country, slammed Trump in a statement earlier this week regarding the caravan of migrants, saying the president is “desperate” to change the conversation because “health care is the number one issue Americans care about.”

According to a Kaiser Family Foundation survey published last week, which surveyed people since the beginning of the caravan earlier this month, the issue of immigration isn’t the top concern for voters. It ranks below health care, which has consistently been viewed as the most important issue. Other key issues have been the economy, jobs and policies concerning gun rights.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


If You’re a White Woman Who Supports Trump, CNN Has Labeled You Something Very Bad – SUE THEM!

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by Breitbart:     

CNN contributor Kirsten Powers declared on air Friday that all white females who supported President Donald Trump were “racist.”
Powers, referring to white females who support Trump, said, “They’ll say, ‘Well, I’m not racist. I just voted for him because, you know, I didn’t like Hillary Clinton. And I just want to say that that’s not–that doesn’t make you not racist. It actually makes you racist. If you support somebody who does racist things, that makes you racist. So, I want to establish that.”

“As for why white women do it, I think we have to recognize that white men are doing it as well, but I think sometimes we would hope that we would get better behavior from white women, because white women are themselves oppressed and that they would, therefore, be able to be aligned themselves with other oppressed people,” Powers said.

She continued, “But, I think we have to remember that the white patriarchal system actually benefits white women in a lot of the ways, and they’re attached to white men, who are benefitting from the system that was created by them, for them and their fathers and their husbands and their brothers are benefitting from the system, and so they are also benefitting.”

While not offering her views on Trump-supporting white females, Powers can be caught giving lectures on the virtues of appropriate Halloween costumes:

Continue Reading

Here’s How Much It’s Going To Cost To Rebuild Bankrupt California Wiped Out By Wildfires

Published

on

...

* By

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service in the world, RWN offers the following information published by: Daily Caller

  • Rebuilding after California’s deadly wildfires could cost up to $13 billion, and taxpayers can also expect a big bill for fighting this year’s massive blazes
  • Wildfires engulfed more than 246,000 acres and killed at least 80 people.
  • Fire insurance premiums will likely increase for those living in fire-prone areas, including those areas scarred by ongoing conflagrations.

Wildfires raging across California could cost the insurance industry anywhere from $8.6 billion to $13 billion, according to estimates. But that’s only part of the financial burden that will be borne by Californians.

Financial services company CoreLogic estimated the two biggest fires — the Camp Fire and the Woolsey Fire — did about $8.6 billion worth of damage, based on the reconstruction value of the homes and structures that went up in flames.

Do YOU think we have the best President and First Lady ever? Follow Amanda Shea on Twitter to get RIGHT daily insight!

The modeling firm RMS put the insurance industry’s wildfire burden between $9 billion and $13 billion, which includes “damage to buildings, possessions and vehicles, business interruption and additional living expenses for those affected,” the Financial Times reported.

The Camp Fire did the lion’s share of damage, destroying more than 12,000 buildings as it engulfed 150,000 acres. At least 80 people were killed by the blaze and about 1,200 people are still unaccounted for by authorities.

Wildfire engulfed the entire town of Paradise, displacing about 27,000 residents. Thousands of homes will have to be rebuilt, along with repairs to roads, businesses and government buildings. U.S. President Donald Trump visits the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park, a neighborhood destroyed by the camp fire with Mayor Jody Jones in Paradise

U.S. President Donald Trump visits the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park, a neighborhood destroyed by the camp fire with Mayor Jody Jones in Paradise, California, U.S., November 17, 2018. REUTERS/ Leah Millis.

High insurance company payouts to rebuild burnt communities will have spillover effects. Fire insurance premiums will likely increase for those living in fire-prone areas, including those areas scarred by ongoing conflagrations.

For example, northern Californians living, or looking to move into, areas scarred by the Tubbs Fire in 2017 are seeing a “slow creep” upwards in insurance premiums, E&E News reported. Insurance providers have refused to cover some homeowners in high-risk areas. Other homeowners are upgrading their fire insurance.

California fires cost $16 billion last year, mostly from wildfires. It was the costliest year for California in terms of wildfire damage, with more than 1.3 million acres burned.

The Tubbs fire, the second most destructive in state history, burned just 38,000-acres, but killed 22 people and destroyed more than 5,600 buildings in parts of northern California’s wine country.

A man waves a Trump flag as the motorcade of U.S. President Donald Trump flies by after Trump visited a neighborhood recently destroyed by the Camp fire in Paradise, California, U.S.

A man waves a Trump flag as the motorcade of U.S. President Donald Trump flies by after Trump visited a neighborhood recently destroyed by the Camp fire in Paradise, California, U.S., November 17, 2018. REUTERS/ Leah Millis.

Last year’s devastating fires are also putting upward pressure on ratepayers. That’s because state regulators determined power lines and equipment owned by utility PG&E caused 12 northern California fires in 2017.

Faced with billions of dollars in legal liability, Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation in August to allow PG&E to bill ratepayers for wildfire costs. While the causes of the fires are not yet determined, PG&E reported sparks coming from one of its power lines just before the Camp Fire began.

However, California’s top utility regulator signaled Thursday he was laying the groundwork for a PG&E bailout using the law Brown signed in August. That means ratepayers could see even higher costs if PG&E is held liable for the current fires.

There’s also the cost to federal and state taxpayers for fighting the fires, which at this time is unknown.

What’s known is that California exhausted its $448 million firefighting budget in September fighting fires over the summer. The federal government spent nearly $3 billion fighting wildfires across the country in 2017.

 

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend