Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Trump Sat In Winston Churchill’s Armchair, Didn’t Expect What Happened Immediately After

Published

on

President Trump has made numerous international trips over the last year and a half that he has been in office. However, it was not until just this past month that he visited the United Kingdom for the first time. During his visit, he met with the Queen of England and British Prime Minister, Theresa May. However, everyone was ready to pick apart his visit from the moment he got there. Which is why what people are complaining about regarding his visit should not shock you what so ever.

MSN reported,

“Donald Trump sparks fury posing arrogantly in an armchair used by heroic wartime leader Winston Churchill. Critics slammed Trump for a string of diplomatic blunders and said he wasn’t fit to sit there. The US president belittled our NHS and PM and undermined the special relationship. Labour’s Stephen Doughty said: “An image of Donald Trump sitting in Churchill’s seat will stick in the throats of many Brits who would consider Trump not only to be one of the worst presidents in US history but also not even worthy of a comparison with our wartime leader who rescued our nation in its darkest hour.”

Trending: Soros’ $246 Mil Contribution That Helped Smear Kavanaugh Revealed – Here’s Who Cashed In

Labour’s Ruth Smeeth added: “Churchill embodied the best of British spirit when we were fighting and defeating racists and fascists during World War Two. “Given Trump’s appalling actions and rhetoric, he doesn’t even deserve to look at a statue of Churchill let alone sit in his seat.” The visit has been planned to maximise links to Churchill because of the president’s admiration for him. Blenheim Palace was chosen to host Mr Trump and wife Melania because it is Churchill’s birthplace. “We wanted to do something different for the president,” British Ambassador to the US Kim Darroch told US reporters ahead of the visit. “We know that he is an enthusiast of Winston Churchill. He’s a big fan of the film ‘Darkest Hour,’ so we thought it would be nice to do a dinner for him at Blenheim Palace.” Trump moved a bust of the former prime minister back into the Oval Office back after he was inaugurated in 2017. He also hosted a screening of film ‘Darkest Hour’ which shows Churchill’s early days as prime minister leading Britain through World War II at the White House last year. Whitehouse press officer Sarah Huckabee Sanders posted the picture of her boss sitting in the armchair at Chequers.”

While The Hill reported,

“British tabloid the Daily Mirror used its front page on Saturday to hit President Trump for sitting in former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill’s chair. “How dare you,” the headline on the Mirror’s front page reads over an image of Trump striking a pose in the chair. “You insult our country, attack our [National Health Service], embarrass our Queen, undermine our ‘special relationship,’ humiliate our [prime minister]…and then smugly pose in Winston Churchill’s armchair,” the front page states.

The Mirror also published a report quoting British Labour leaders criticizing the image of Trump sitting in Churchill’s armchair, which White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted out on Thursday. Trump has publicly stated his admiration for Churchill: He had a bust of Churchill reinstalled in the Oval Office on his first day in office and hosted a screening of “Darkest Hour,” which depicts Churchill’s early days in office, at the White House last year. The praise hasn’t been fully reciprocated by Churchill’s family. The late leader’s grandson called Trump a “daft twerp” last year for connecting the United Kingdom’s rise in crime to “radical Islamic terror.” Trump is currently in the U.K. He spent one night in London, where he faced widespread protests, before departing for his luxury golf resort in Scotland on Friday night.”

Given everything that is going on in the world, like the meeting between President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, it is absolutely ridiculous that this is what people in the media are focusing and reporting on. Instead of working and reporting on real issues they are making up controversy in order to make our president look bad. Which is not surprising considering all the protesting that British citizens have been doing in light of the presidents visit to the United Kingdom. Clearly, they have zero shame.

The picture was nothing more than a happy, ambivalent, and nonpartisan media post. The president was likely shown the chair on a tour and he sat to take a picture. There is no comparison beyond that. For anyone to turn it into anything else other than exactly what it was is an embarrassment and shame.

Share if you agree there was nothing wrong with what the president did.

Share if you believe that Winston Churchill would have liked President Trump.

Share if you think that people are overreacting for no reason.

Share if you agree that people need to start focusing on real news.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


VIDEO: Border Patrol Releases Surveillance Video Of Mass Central American Invasion

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump was forced to end the “zero-tolerance” campaign at the Southern border because of the lib outcry, the number of people entering our country illegally skyrocketed.

Of course, Dems want this. Those are their future voters right there.

It’s past time to send in more National Guard units.

Fox News is reporting the latest:

“Large groups of Central American migrants continue to surrender to Border Patrol agents in Arizona with the arrival of one recent group numbering 108 captured in dramatic video images, authorities said Friday.

The agency said camera operators monitoring movement Thursday afternoon along the U.S.-Mexico border in the Yuma area captured images of a large number of people being dropped over the border wall east of the San Luis Port of Entry.

It said the smugglers never crossed the border while they helped migrants over the wall in four places. The group was comprised of 100 Guatemalans and eight Hondurans. They included 52 children, nine of them 5 years and younger.

The mass crossing occurred while another drama was being played out much farther south as a caravan of several thousand Central American migrants traveled northbound, prompting President Donald Trump to warn Mexico to stop them from reaching the U.S. border.

Arizona Border Patrol agents for weeks have been overwhelmed by the arrival of large numbers of Central American migrants traveling in families.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona earlier this month began releasing hundreds of people to await court dates, saying it didn’t have the capacity to hold an “incredibly high volume” of migrant families showing up at the border.

“Coordinated smuggling of large numbers of Central Americans is taking place daily here,” Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony Porvaznik said in a written statement.

Before the arrival of the latest group, authorities said that collectively more than 1,400 migrants had been left by smugglers in the broiling desert — or in one case in a drenching thunderstorm — in remote areas by Arizona’s border with Mexico since Aug. 20. One group was as large as 275 people.

Unlike Texas, where people turn themselves in on the banks of the Rio Grande, the smugglers near Arizona have been dumping groups of migrant families near Yuma, or farther to the east on a remote dirt road running along the southern limit of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument near the Lukeville Port of Entry.

While Mexican men traveling without relatives once made up the bulk of the migrants, Guatemalans and other Central Americans traveling in families or as unaccompanied minors are now the norm.”

WATCH.

Continue Reading

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

Published

on

...

* By

Liberals, MSM, & some Republicans have been criticizing Trump over how he’s handled the killing of a Saudi reporter who worked for the Washington Post.

Libs & MSM most likely have an ulterior motive as they want Trump to punish Saudi Arabia which could harm our relationship with the country, not to mention, their spending on U.S. defense items which equals a lot of jobs here.

Now a Benghazi survivor is stepping up to the plate for Trump & he has an epic message for his detractors.

Kris Paronto “was part of the CIA annex security team that responded to the terrorist attack on the US Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, September 11th, 2012, helping to save over 20 lives while fighting off terrorists from the CIA Annex for over 13 hours. Mr. Paronto’s story is told in the book “13 Hours” written by Mitchell Zuckoff and his five surviving annex security team members.”

The Daily Caller reported:

“Benghazi survivor Kris “Tanto” Paronto had a few choice words for those who have been critical of President Donald Trump’s response to the death of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi at Turkey’s Saudi Arabian Embassy.

Addressing his tweet to the “leftist journalists & liberalists” who are angry about the Trump administration’s handling of the situation, Paronto asked, “Where in the hell were you when @BarackObama left 30+ AMERICANS to die in Benghazi Libya including an Ambassador?”

Saudi state media reported on Friday that Khashoggi had, in fact, been killed inside the embassy. So far, eighteen arrests have been made — and some of those arrested have close ties to the Saudi crown prince.

Turkish officials claim to have a recording of Khashoggi’s death, which they have said was essentially a hit, ordered by the crown prince himself and carried out by professionals.

Despite an early report that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had been granted access to the recording, the top diplomat has refuted that claim in a statement.

The investigation, currently being carried out by Saudi and Turkish officials, is still ongoing.”

USA Today reported about Paranto’s attitude toward Obama & Benghazi earlier:

“Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and “choke” former President Barack Obama after the one-time commander in chief referred to “wild conspiracy theories” surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

“It’s disgusting,” Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Obama to be a “narcissist” and “elitist.”

“It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself,” he said.

“I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’””

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend