Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Veteran Trump Fan Banned By Disney World – Gets 50 Feet Of Major Retaliation

Published

on

An ex-Marine who was banned from Disney World several weeks ago and then let back in if he would behave has now been banned permanently from Disney properties for showing signs and banners supporting President Trump. Before he was banished, however, he got 50 feet of major retaliation by brandishing a banner that said ‘Trump 2020’ on a ride down Splash Mountain. And on Expedition Everest, he held a “Keep America Great” sign. Oooh… the hate… not.

Dion Cini won’t be going back but he did point out that they had admonished him not to incite a crowd. Holding a banner or sign is not incitement and it’s not a safety issue. But Cini poked the Disney badger and they bit back. More from WFTV9 on Disney’s lack of love for President Trump:

ORLANDO, Fla. – A man who was banned from Disney World several weeks ago for unfurling a giant Donald Trump banner in the Magic Kingdom has been banned again.

Trending: Trump Just Fired Back About Crybaby Acosta’s Press Pass — Issues Dire Warning

He said after Disney officials took away his annual pass in September, they had a change of heart and let him back in.

The picture of Don Cini’s latest antics last week show him riding down Splash Mountain with a “Trump 2020” sign and on Expedition Everest, he held a “Keep America Great” sign.

Channel 9 spoke with him from New York on Monday via Facebook Messenger.

“They never mentioned the fact that there was some kind of safety issue on the ride. That I was holding up a sign and I shouldn’t be doing that,” said Cini.

Disney revoked his annual pass, which he says he had for 24 years.

He said Disney a few weeks ago called and said he was no longer banned and he agreed not to hang any more flags.

Disney’s park rules state that “the usage of any flag, banner or sign to incite a crowd” is prohibited.

“And I wanted to actually abide by their rules, and not hold up a flag to incite a crowd, but I kind of wanted to test them,” said Cini. “I just really wanted to find out whether or not it had to do with unfurling a flag, or what was written on the flag.”

Cini shared pictures of deputies issuing him a trespass warning last week.

It says he’s banned from all Walt Disney World properties, including theme parks, water parks, resorts, and Disney Springs.

Cini says he now plans to unveil a much bigger 50-foot wide flag sometime next week and somewhere in the United States.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Trending Now on Right Wing News


President Trump Announced How He Just Got Mexico To Pay For The Wall

Published

on

...

* By

When President Trump said he would have Mexico pay for the wall on our southern border, he meant it. He just announced how they are going to do it too… through the USMCA (the revision of NAFTA). Which I suspect was the plan all along.

Very early this morning at about 4:38 am, Trump tweeted: “I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!”

For those doubters on Twitter (and you will see some of them below), I highly doubt the plan was ever to have Mexico pay for the wall up front. We would fund the wall and recoup the funding from Mexico. I don’t see what is so hard to understand about that. But it seems to be a financial move many can’t seem to grasp and that is beyond their comprehension.

SIGN PETITION DEMANDING TRUMP BUILD THE WALL 75,000 HAVE SIGNED

I fully support that if Congress just won’t fund the wall, having the military build it through Pentagon funding and then reimbursing them for it. Why? Because it is a national security issue and always has been. That border is a clear and present danger.

Why shouldn’t Trump have Mexico pay through the USMCA? And why all the negativity from people who are obviously poorly informed and just politically biased? They let their hate for the president dictate all their thoughts and actions rather than looking at the mechanics of the move and the benefits from it. I just don’t get these people. They have not even given this a chance and already they are shooting it down. That’s a leftist for you.

Check out the moves on Twitter over this:

Most of these people don’t seem to get that a great deal of the funding for the wall was approved before Trump started all of this. I have never seen so many people so intent on leaving themselves open to attack. What a bunch of foolish, self-involved individuals. Just sad. Build the wall whatever it takes and do it fast before one of our many enemies gets a chance to severely cripple this nation once again.

Continue Reading

Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Will Testify This Coming Week, “Explosive” Allegations to Come…

Published

on

...

* By

“With regard to the investigation, which doesn’t get a lot of attention, into the Clinton foundation, the DOJ designated John Huber to look into this. They have 6,000 pages of evidence that they’ve gone through. The foundation raised $2.5 billion, and they’re looking into potential improprieties. What’s next on this investigation?” the Fox News host questioned Congressman Meadows.

“Well, I think for the American people, they want to bring some closure, not just a few sound bites, here or there, so we’re going to be having a hearing this week, not only covering over some of those 6,000 pages that you’re talking about, but hearing directly from three whistleblowers that have actually spent the majority of the last two years investigating this,” Meadows answered.

The Gateway Pundit reports:

Some of the allegations they make are quite explosive, Martha and as we just look at the contributions — now everybody’s focused on the contributions for the Clinton Foundation and what has happened just in the last year, but if you look at it, you know, it had a very strong rise, the minute she was selected as Secretary of State — then it dipped down when she was no longer there and then rose again, when she decided to run for president. So there’s all kinds of allegations of you know, pay-to-play and that kind of thing, “Meadows said.

Take a look:

In the three years following Hillary Clinton’s departure from her position in the State Department, the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 90%.

The Gateway Pundit writes, “Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013 and it looks like nobody wants to pay since she can no longer play.”

Currently, the Clinton Foundation is being put under investigation by the Justice Department and the FBI for a whole plethora of reasons.

The Hill reports that the Clinton Foundation is also being investigated by the IRS in order to find out whether or not any “tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use.”

Numerous Clinton emails backing up the idea that the Clinton Foundation was involved in “pay-to-play” schemes during Clinton’s time serving as the head of the Department of State have been found by Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Continue Reading




Latest Articles

Become an insider!

Thank you for your interest in receiving the Right Wing News newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email address below.

Send this to a friend